PDA

View Full Version : Laughed so hard, gotta share it!!!

jvt22222
July 5th, 2009, 13:43
An old cowboy sat down at the Starbucks and ordered a cup of coffee. As he sat sipping his coffee, a young woman sat down next to him.

She turned to the cowboy and asked, 'Are you a real cowboy?'

He replied, 'Well, I've spent my whole life breaking colts, working cows, going to rodeos, fixing fences, pulling calves,
bailing hay, doctoring calves, cleaning my barn, fixing flats, working on tractors, and feeding my dogs, so I guess I am a cowboy.'

She said, 'I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about women. When I shower, I think about women. When I watch TV, I think about women I even think about women when I eat. It seems that everything makes me think of women.'

The two sat sipping in silence.

A little while later, a man sat down on the other side of the old cowboy and asked, 'Are you a real cowboy?'

He replied, 'I always thought I was, but I just found out that I'm a lesbian.'

Smiles
July 5th, 2009, 21:59
:reindeer: A nice bump for a good joke.
(Exasperated replies of " ... what's this got to do with gay Thailand ...? " arriving soon.)

July 5th, 2009, 22:56
(Exasperated replies of " ... what's this got to do with gay Thailand ...? " arriving soon.)

An old (!) cowboy sat down at A Starbucks IN PATTAYA (TRANSFER FROM BKK COURTESY OF MR. STRAIGHT TRANSPORT) and ordered a cup of coffee. As he sat sipping his coffee, a young woman sat down next to him.

She turned to the cowboy and asked, 'Are you a real cowboy?'

He replied, 'Well, I've spent my whole life breaking colts, working cows, going to rodeos, fixing fences, pulling calves, bailing hay, doctoring calves, cleaning my barn, fixing flats, working on tractors, and feeding my dogs, so I guess I am a cowboy.'

She (A THAI [tom/dee] OR NOT A THAI) said, 'I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about women. When I shower, I think about women. When I watch TV, I think about women I even think about women when I eat. It seems that everything makes me think of women.'

The two sat sipping in silence.

A little while later, a man sat down on the other side of the old cowboy and asked, 'Are you a real cowboy?'

He replied, 'I always thought I was, but I just found out that I'm a lesbian.'

bing
July 6th, 2009, 00:49
jvt-that is a good one, Hope you don't mind but I will pass that one on... For the record, guess I'll just have to be a cowboy.. he he

jinks
July 6th, 2009, 04:04

To do with Thailand.... Easy....

It originated in it's current configuration in an e-mail that MANY of us received from Jomtien.

July 6th, 2009, 05:36
Long time since we had a joke thread so ...

A young boy went up to his father and said, "Dad, my teacher gave us an assignment to determine the difference between potentially and realistically. Can you help me?"

The father thought for a moment, then answered. "Go ask your mother if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars. Then ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars, and then, ask your brother if he'd sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars. Come back and tell me what you learn from that."

So the boy went to his mother and asked, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?"
The mother replied, "Of course I would! We could really use that money to fix up the house and send you kids to a great University!"

The boy then went to his sister and asked, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?"
The girl replied, "Oh my God! I LOVE Brad Pitt I would sleep with him in a heartbeat, are you nuts?!?!?!"

The boy then went to his brother and asked, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?"
"Of course," the brother replied. "Do you know how much a million bucks would buy?"

The boy pondered the answers for a while, then went back to his dad.

His father asked him, "Did you find out the difference between potentially and realistically?"

The boy replied, "Yes... Potentially, you and I are sitting on three million dollars..............
But Realistically, we're living with two sluts and a queer.

giggsy
July 7th, 2009, 00:56

Oh go on thenтАжbut which 2 posters to use hmmmmm.

Smiles and Gra46 met up in Pattaya for a few days and each night they where going out visiting all the bars in boystown , sunee plaza and jomtien. They where using a private taxi to get about and the taxi driver waited outside each bar until they ready to go to the next bar. After 2 nights of the same driver Smiles said тАЬmy BS is a driver and I know you can not drink alcohol but why donтАЩt you come in the bar with us and I will buy you a soft drink.тАЭ The driver agreed and on the 5th night gra46 said why donтАЩt we go to that new disco up naklua rd. They all got into the taxi and when they arrived at the dolphin roundabout a ten ton lorry hit the taxi killing the taxi driver stone dead. The police arrived 5 minutes later and asked smiles if he knew the driver. тАЬOh yesтАЭ said smiles тАЬhe takes us out and about town every night.тАЭ тАЬDo you know his nameтАЭ asked the policeman тАЬoh noтАЭ said smiles тАЬwe donтАЩt know his nameтАЭ. тАЬWell do you know where he lives so we can notify his relativesтАЭ said the policeman. тАЬOh we donтАЩt know that eitherтАЭ said smiles. тАЬWell is there anything you know about himтАЭ asked the policeman.тАЭ The only thing we know is that he has got two arseholesтАЭ said smiles. тАЬHow do you know thatтАЭ said the policeman. тАЬWellтАЭ said smiles тАж..
тАЬEvery time we go into a bar the owner always says here comes that taxi driver with those two arseholesтАЭ

bing
July 7th, 2009, 01:21
Giggsy-- Your story was so funny I farted when I laughed at it. I have not done that in a long time.

krobbie
July 7th, 2009, 02:17
Giggsy-- Your story was so funny I farted when I laughed at it. I have not done that in a long time.

... and who said men can't multi task. Proof positive.

Cheers
krobbie

Smiles
July 7th, 2009, 05:02
" ... Oh go on thenтАжbut which 2 posters to use hmmmmm. .. "
I'm honoured. (Even though there is a Member here named 'Hmmm'. << member/Hmmm/ (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/member/Hmmm/) >>)

July 7th, 2009, 09:30
giggsy there were 3 arseholes you forgot krobbie

July 7th, 2009, 15:58
Q: what do you call a prostitute with no arms or legs?

A: cash and carry.