PDA

View Full Version : Photaram- thread deleted

lonelywombat
July 4th, 2009, 15:29
I was about to download and print the thread for a friend that plans to visit Photaram on route to Hui Hin, and was surprised to find the thread deleted. There appear only 4 posts left but the important detail gone.

Hopefully there might be a member who downloaded the detail. When I use search I get only 4 posts

Within minutes of posting I got a PM to what is left of the thread , but with fattmans posts deleted
deleted-t16067.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/deleted-t16067.html)

Still like to hear from anyone who has visited and with any of the detail that has been deleted

Smiles
July 4th, 2009, 18:55
There's a thread in the Global Forum (<< fattman-t17954.html#p182104 (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/fattman-t17954.html#p182104) >>) about Fattman and all his posts on Sawatdee being deleted.

llz
July 5th, 2009, 02:31
On the (thai) TMM website, someone (not me) had copied an extract from Fattman's post - which was brought in English, which is rather unusual on this website.
I bring it back to where it originally belongs ...

тАЬSabai Sabai, and Ruen Rachapruek,

Contact information for Ruen Rachapruek is as follows:

16/1 Moo 1, Soi Watmuang(lang), Tambon Sroifa, Amphur Phothoram, Rachaburi
Phone: 085 903 4888 & 085 903 5088

Ruen Rachapreuk has 10 rooms (with more under construction), costing 500 baht per night with river views, 600 baht for a larger room at the back, or 900 baht for a suite with river view. None of the rooms currently have a TV, but that may change when the place is fully completed. The manager told us that the rooms are booked up several weekends ahead. A standard room can be used for 'short time' with a negotiable price between 200-350 baht.

The 'hosts' are available to take to your room and their tip for that also varies according to "how much experience the boy has, and what he will do". I was told the maximum was 500 baht. тАЬ

On this website, there is a long thread running about the Photharam venues ; from what I understand the boys have become more "professional" now and seem to have lost their original taste ...

July 5th, 2009, 18:00
You're too late. The scene got out of hand with drugs and underage sex, and was closed down by the cops.

llz
October 1st, 2009, 00:20
Some update from a thai webboard :

I understand Baan Ratchapruk is open again as a restaurant and resort with boys (no underage).

Neighbouring Sabai Sabai is open but no boys.

Lilawadee bar has never closed but is located in the sticks ; seems to have many boys.

There seems to be two other places with boys which are called Chai Thung and Ban Tuk - somewhere in the country around Photharam. Frequent police checks.