PDA

View Full Version : Excellence Massage (Pattaya)

Surfcrest
April 6th, 2006, 09:16
I've gone to a few "Happy Ending" massage places this year to supplement the real massages I take.

I recall my first visit to a "Happy Ending" place in Chaing Mai some year's back (not sure if it is still there) that scared the hell out of me. I walked in the door and a herd of high school boys came down and whipped off their shirts before me. I was so unnerved that I walked out. I later went to another place in Chaing Mai (That is still there) and had a dozen or some come down for the same ritual. That experience (Classic House) remains one of by all time best experiences in Thailand ever.

Now that I am used to it, I like to try different places out every time I come. This year I had the pleasure of going to Excellence Massage on Soi Day Night. This time, about twenty or more boys semi-circled around me while I sat on the couch and studied the menu. I never know where to look at that moment. I am attracted more to the face than to the body, but then this is a massage. Unlike Adam & Eve, there are limits to how far most "Happy Ending" massage places go. Many of the boys had dark skin and almost all of them had pretty nice bodies with several having 6-Packs. They had a small gym beside the TV that most of the boys were focused on before I came. I chose as I usually do, a tall slim boy with an appealing smile.

Upstairs (two flights), you start with a private shower before proceeding to the room. The room had an elevated massage table and I was surprised that the boy actually knew what he was doing. Lying face down for the first part, not much stimulation goes on unless you get a glimpse of the naked boy you've selected doing the massage. That is until he starts work between your legs. It wasn't until I flipped over that I really became stimulated, seeing him fully naked. I'm not much of a size queen, but the boy I chose was pretty well endowed (all be it flacid). The massage gently moved from massage to erotica 15 minutes before my time expired and climaxed in the usual fashion.

Once the business is over, you shower together with him helping you reach all those hard to reach areas (including those that aren't hard / or have gotten hard again) :cheers:

Surfcrest

wowpow
April 6th, 2006, 09:29
http://www.excellence-pattaya.com/

bucknaway
April 6th, 2006, 10:24
When I was staying at the lotus hotel, I asked the desk to send a guy up to me to massage me. I must say the massage I got was the best one I have received in Thailand. When I returned to Chiang Mai the following year I asked the desk at the Lotus to send up a guy to massage me. It was not good and once he left I asked the desk to send me a 2nd guy. It was not good at all....

Next time I find a guy with magic hands I will get his number...

Also.. I think getting a massage in your hotel room seems to be more satisfying for me then if I am in a massage centers room or on the beach of pattaya.

April 7th, 2006, 11:49
I find it a bit close at times. I try to make it plain at the onset that I want a traditional Thai massage,but before I have even finished explaining they are standing there with a hard on, grinning at me like look what the cat brought in. Is it English they dont understand. I also dont like being kissed on the buttocks every three minutes. I always try and choose the most masculine ones but no, all I get is sweet baritone nothings whispered into my ear hole, and a good smell of what they had for dinner. It makes me hungry on top of every-thing.

April 8th, 2006, 07:30
Thanks Boygeorge for the kind offer but I only really want a MASSAGE! What I dont understand is why did you call the police to your fake burglary? Was this misguided attempt at publicity your idea? Whatever I would fire your publicist and your maid, if you have one, she obviously isn't cleaning properly and your publicist is just plain crappy. And stop snorting all over the place like a right proper piggy.

Pull yourself together, there is a huge gap in the market as the reincarnation of Divine. Just think, Wogan might even come out of retirement to do your interviews again. All those free snacks in the VIP lounge at Heathrow and you may even sit next to Cliffy,though I warn you he is short fused if you ignore him.