PDA

View Full Version : The Farang DaVinci Code ...

Smiles
July 3rd, 2009, 22:40
From the grave, Leonardo conjures up a vision of the quintessential gay Thailand tourist or expat . . . holding up his own (invisible) beach umbrella. Jomtien Beach as the new Florence.
Like Shakespeare, there's nothing in his big world which Leonardo did not see: we're lucky he sometimes speaks to us, if only in a dream. How perspicacious, how charming, how sensual ... the small dark (inviting?) shadows at the G-spot, caused by a passing Eclipse of the Belly.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/sawatdeephotos/forum%20photos/michaelangelo.jpg

Try this little test on your own bod. How "in proportion" are you? (Warning. If you can't reach far enough to make some of the measurement ~ the 'hands' part doesn't count ~ then you aren't :blackeye: )
If you're a woman, the measuring doesn't count either. Leonardo didn't do women.

* a palm is the width of four fingers
* a foot is the width of four palms (i.e., 12 inches)
* a cubit is the width of six palms
* a pace is four cubits
* a man's height is four cubits (and thus 24 palms)
* the length of a man's outspread arms is equal to his height
* the distance from the hairline to the bottom of the chin is one-tenth of a man's height
* the distance from the top of the head to the bottom of the chin is one-eighth of a man's height
* the distance from the bottom of the neck to the hairline is one-sixth of a man's height
* the maximum width of the shoulders is a quarter of a man's height
* the distance from the middle of the chest to the top of the head is a quarter of a man's height
* the distance from the elbow to the tip of the hand is a quarter of a man's height
* the distance from the elbow to the armpit is one-eighth of a man's height
* the length of the hand is one-tenth of a man's height
* the distance from the bottom of the chin to the nose is one-third of the length of the head
* the distance from the hairline to the eyebrows is one-third of the length of the face
* the length of the ear is one-third of the length of the face
* the length of a man's foot is one-sixth of his height

Beachlover
July 4th, 2009, 08:34
This version isn't as han-sam as the original.

I'd like to see a Thai boy version lol. No omitting parts please lol.

July 4th, 2009, 08:38
dunno about the rest of it but i can bend over and touch me toes!

colmx
July 4th, 2009, 08:47
As someone who workedin a Levis store whn i was in college I always laugh when i see thais wrapping the waistline of a pair of jeans around their necks in market stalls instead of trying them on

Their take on the Leonardo theory here is that the neck is half the circumferance of the waist... so if you button the jeans and then wrap completely around the neck you can ascertain if they are a good fit...

Then again all jeans look good on a thai boy to me... Skinny, Loose, Baggy... or better still on my floor :geek:

July 4th, 2009, 22:35
Don't laugh... wrapping the waist line around your neck actually works ... unless you are a big fat pig ... but then you would probably be getting your togs at the tent maker anyway.

Smiles
July 5th, 2009, 22:14
My guy never tries pants on before buying. He uses the wrap-around neck technique every time and it's never failed him ... they are tried on at home and he's never been disappointed. Perfectly proportioned I guess :blackeye:
In the western way, I always try on pants before purchase, then after the first wash the S.O.B's shrink half a size and I end up having to shed 3 or 4 pounds. The more pants I buy, the more I lose. Good way to stay slim.