PDA

View Full Version : New Bus Service from Jomtien to/from Suvarnabhumi Airport

jvt22222
July 1st, 2009, 10:22
WOW, check this out ....... noticed this morning that a new office has opened just in front of my condo building (View Talay #1) immediately across the street from Pan Pan Restaurant in the parking lot of the FoodMart on Thappraya Road .......... attached is a little flyer that I collected ............ cost is 124 baht each way.

Times are:

TO THE AIRPORT

0800 1000 1200 1400 1600 1800 2000

FROM THE AIRPORT

0700 0900 1100 1300 1500 1700 2100

I checked the noted web site <www.airportpattayabus.com> and got an UNDER CONSTRUCTION message.

There are seats in the office as at a bus station ......... was told that the bus leaves and returns to this office ........... don't know yet where to meet the bus at the airport ............ seems like great option to access the airport for a very reasonable price ..... has later hours of operation than does Bell Transport at the North Pattaya Road bus station.

Remains to be seen!!

quiet1
July 1st, 2009, 11:05
... just in front of my condo building (View Talay #1) immediately across the street from Pan Pan Restaurant in the parking lot of the Family Mart on Thappraya Road
I can't picture a Family Mart there. Do you mean the Food Mart (or whatever that grocery store is called)?

I agree that the later departures are a welcome option, and the pick-up/drop-off location will be much better than the Pattaya Neua station, *if* there are taxis/sawngtaews available there to take folks to there ultimate destination.

July 2nd, 2009, 04:30
Hello,

Thanks for information, great if this bus leaves from and goes to View Talay 1 or 2 !

Do you also know the 999 bus that goes to airport from Jomtien beach where is the police booth SOI 15 Chayapreuk road ?

By the way, as you are living at View Talay, do you know anybody selling a condo ?

Thanks a lot !

July 2nd, 2009, 22:09
Do you also know the 999 bus that goes to airport from Jomtien beach where is the police booth SOI 15 Chayapreuk road ?
I believe it may be Chayapreuk Road. It is the next soi past Soi 14 across from the police booth. You will see the large yellow bus parked across the the small, shop front, bus station. Last time I used their service, it was 109 baht. It was around lunch time, and to my surprise, they gave out a free packaged sandwich and a bottle of water.

July 2nd, 2009, 22:35
And and the Chaiyapreuk bus is always empty, so how come another company want to start a new service from View talay ?

quiet1
July 3rd, 2009, 18:21
The web site (http://www.airportpattayabus.com) is now up and running.

To answer the question of where to catch the bus at the airport: either at the bus station or on the arrivals level between doors 7 & 8.

And, the bus to the airport originates on Soi Chaiypruek and then picks up at the Thappraya Road location across the street from Pan Pan restaurant: