PDA

View Full Version : New to the Massage Places in Pattaya

donald1
July 1st, 2009, 08:49
Just read the thread about CandleSpa and it sounds nice.
Believe it or not, I am looking for a plac where I can get a massage and body scrub from a cute naked guy without any sex. I know its freaky, but thats what I want.

My question is.....Can anyone recommend a massage place where they have been where I can receive these services a bit cheaper than the CandleSpa prices? I don't mind going to one of the massage places with all the cute boys standing infront, but I have read posts here about boys who know nothing about massage and just push and poke and want sex. I have done a search for massage but lots of posts are quite old.

Thanks for any advice

bing
July 1st, 2009, 10:24
After a day at the beach, you might try the Thai Blind Massage Institute in Jomtien. The cost is only 350 baht for two hours. I tend to tip 100 baht and that seems to be OK with the guys. I would suggest the Medium Massage. The Strong massage left me sore. The guy I like is called 'Shampoo" . If you go after the beach, I suggest you get a motorbike boy at the 7/11 store and just say Blind Massage and he will know where to take you. 20 baht will get you a ride to the front door. No happy ending, but good massage.

quiet1
July 1st, 2009, 11:09
Do the masseurs get naked at the TBMI in Jomtien? I was under the impression that TBMI was a legitimate, non-sexual, no-naked-men type of place.

July 1st, 2009, 11:30
Do the masseurs get naked at the TBMI in Jomtien? I was under the impression that TBMI was a legitimate, non-sexual, no-naked-men type of place.Can we get a quick answer? I'm feeling like a mid-afternoon massage today.

francois
July 1st, 2009, 11:36
Do the masseurs get naked at the TBMI in Jomtien? I was under the impression that TBMI was a legitimate, non-sexual, no-naked-men type of place.Can we get a quick answer? I'm feeling like a mid-afternoon massage today.

NO! Not cute or naked. Maybe some are cute but not naked. However there may be exceptions.

Just go to any massage house and ask who is best at massage. But plan to give a good tip regardless of sex/no sex.

Beachlover
July 1st, 2009, 15:46
Civarome Massage on corner of South Rd and Second Road.

They're a professional place with male/female therapists.

Ask for Wut. He is 18/19 and does a very very good massage. Very cute too lol.

The massage is cheap (300-400 baht I think) but tip him well.

francois
July 1st, 2009, 17:22

But,is he naked?

bing
July 1st, 2009, 18:52
There are many places to have a nice naked massage guy. You might try Narcisis in Boystown. Several of the boys lounge outside and will invite you. If you see one you like, chat with him and let him know what you like. The guys are more than willing. Again it is always appreciated if you tip well.

quiet1
July 1st, 2009, 19:44
Which quadrant of that intersection is Civarome? i.e. Is it on Pattaya Tai or Second Road, and which side of the road?

travelerjim
July 1st, 2009, 20:23
Which quadrant of that intersection is Civarome? i.e. Is it on Pattaya Tai or Second Road, and which side of the road?

It is on South Pattaya Rd...Northwest quadrant...
walk towards Walking Street/Beach Road...
Is about 2 shophouses West of corner on North side of Pattaya Tai.

Wut is very good...
but you can also ask for "Seree" ...from Udon Thani...
in his late 20's...and attractive...speaks English...
but...if you are patient...
and at times a willing motivator...
a nice full body oil massage awaits you :-)

The 60 minute oil massage is 300 baht...
and my favorite is the 90 minute oil massage ...costs 500 baht ..plus tip, of course...
and you get a 30 minute added "free" facial or head and shoulders massage...
I enjoy the added 30 minutes with such a fine fella :-)

Enjoy!

tj

Beachlover
July 1st, 2009, 20:43

But,is he naked?

No he's not... it's a professional place. Never had any offers for hanky panky aside from the odd slip, but you never know...

quiet1
July 1st, 2009, 22:03
Perfectly clear. Thanks!

One last (hopefully!) question about Civarome: Do they have (clean) shower facilities to shower off after an oil massage? The 90 minute oil massage with a free head/shoulder massage sounds very good.

travelerjim
July 1st, 2009, 22:07
Perfectly clear. Thanks!

One last (hopefully!) question about Civarome: Do they have (clean) shower facilities to shower off after an oil massage? The 90 minute oil massage with a free head/shoulder massage sounds very good.

YES...a clean shower facility is available...they have two separate showers...
and ....if available...I have enjoyed the shower which is inside a private room...
from which I enjoyed the 90 minute oil massage...
plus the free added 30 minute head and shoulder massage...
quite a two hours of treat...indeed!

tj

francois
July 2nd, 2009, 00:41
One last (hopefully!) question about Civarome: Do they have (clean) shower facilities to shower off after an oil massage? massage with a free .

Yes, I understand they disinfect the showers with bleach after every use plus offer a variete of soap, shampoo and antiseptiques for farang.

blueboy
July 2nd, 2009, 08:36
One last (hopefully!) question about Civarome: Do they have (clean) shower facilities to shower off after an oil massage? massage with a free .

Yes, I understand they disinfect the showers with bleach after every use plus offer a variete of soap, shampoo and antiseptiques for farang.

I have been there on countless occasions, as I enjoy the massage without the sex. I have been known to get aroused but the Civarome masseurs including Mr Wut (I was told he had left), have never touched my dick. It is a professional place - don't go there for sex. As far as disinfecting the showers after every use - Francois is going a bi far. All I will say it is clean.

As far as Narcissus is concerned, the masseurs do get naked but the showers and rooms are filthy, same with Royale - some nice boys but the place, towels, showers are FILTHY.

Beachlover
July 2nd, 2009, 11:55
I have been there on countless occasions, as I enjoy the massage without the sex. I have been known to get aroused but the Civarome masseurs including Mr Wut (I was told he had left), have never touched my dick. It is a professional place - don't go there for sex.

Oh darn, has Wut left? Anyone had a massage from him lately?

donald1
July 2nd, 2009, 21:22
Just back from a nice oil massage as I wanted. Thanks for all the help guys. I did go to Civarome and found out that Wut does still massage there but was not working today. i will go back another day. And they do not offer any 90 minute oil massage with 30 minute free neck and shoulder. Oil was listed as 300bt for 60 minutes.
I ended up at Smart Boys with a cute boy named Pod. Oil massage 60 minutes / 300bt. he was good but nothing to write home about. He wore his long pants and white T-shirt through the entire massage which I guess is ok because it was so dark in the small cubicle couldn't see anything anyway.

I will explore some more and report back.

quiet1
July 3rd, 2009, 11:00
Just back from a nice oil massage as I wanted. Thanks for all the help guys. I did go to Civarome and found out that Wut does still massage there but was not working today. i will go back another day. And they do not offer any 90 minute oil massage with 30 minute free neck and shoulder. Oil was listed as 300bt for 60 minutes.
??? I was there yesterday afternoon and had the 90 minute oil massage with 30 minute free shoulder or head massage for B500.

If you turn over the menu cards on the coffee table, they have a list of specials, and it is amongst them.

However, although it was satisfactory it is not quite what I expected. It is basically just a two-hour oil massage. I was expecting (and wanting) a 90-minute oil massage on the table, then a 30-minute neck/shoulder massage in a chair.

July 3rd, 2009, 13:26
Just read the thread about CandleSpa and it sounds nice.
Believe it or not, I am looking for a plac where I can get a massage and body scrub from a cute naked guy without any sex. I know its freaky, but thats what I want.

If you want the boy to be naked, go to one of the m2m places in the Boyztown area

Boyztown Massage (http://www.nickysgaypattaya.com/boyztown/sauna.html)

or

Royal House Massage & Blue House Massage in Day/Night area and tell the boy what you want and how much you want to pay. You may or may not get an enthusiastic response depending on how cheap you are.

Guys from other places like Smart will provide sex, but probably not all the keen to be naked the whole time because of the poor level of privacy. BUT you can arrange with some of those guys (or guys from most supposedly "legit" massage places)to come back to your room or home.

Alternately, if having a naked guy massaging you is your turn-on, find some guy in a gogo bar & tell him what you want.

There are also, at last count, a few hundred "masseurs" roaming Jomtien, all of whom will get naked for you back in your room. In both cases, a willingness to get naked will probably outweigh the quality of massage.

Naked is easy.

Cheap is another story. For what you want, even without the sex, a few hundred baht won't generate much interest.

Scroll down this page (link below)for a couple more Pattaya massage stories:

http://shamelessmack.wordpress.com/category/1-cities/gay-pattaya/