PDA

View Full Version : JUNE STAFF KD

MARK
June 24th, 2009, 11:28
[youtube:15zl4q66]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yalHJGwEx4[/youtube:15zl4q66]

June 25th, 2009, 14:29
I'm somewhat concerned about Mark's reaction to my comments on his video and I don't want to jeopardize any of his staff who might be victimized ... so I'll remove these messages.

MARK
June 25th, 2009, 16:07
Really not a hard one to answer with over 40 boys to choose from and nearly all but 3 of my old staff returned after being suspended for just under the month I think you will still find your old favorites in the bar but behaving in a more orderly fashion on the table rather than running a mock ever time my back is turned.
All customers are informed that photos are being taken IF the camera is anywhere near them, all my staff are informed when photos are being taken from the parties or other events and clearly asked do they wish to be in the photos everybody has the right to privacy and they are fully aware they may end up on the internet.
May be the boy had an alternative motive for not wanting you to know he was in the bar or working in the bar.But as you off him from the bar I am surprised at the response.
You could also let me know which video it was as customers are all so allowed to take photos with there boys permission.

Mark

ps if the boy really worked my bar think he would know I personally don't take photos at any time in the bar a photographer does it .

:salute: :salute: :salute:

MARK
June 26th, 2009, 15:45
Not being clever but as you seem to think I am lying about the boys
OHH 33 Checked out now his court appearance is dealt with he has requested to be allowed to work thatтАЩs under consideration.
TAM 16
TICK 35
BANK 51
All suspended at the same time for not working and have requester their job backs after this week are back in the bar with a final warning
YO 11 at home will be back next month hopefully.
Hope that helps
Mark
Ps check out the new designed web page you can comment on your likes and dislikes on that I like the hits thanks.

MARK
June 27th, 2009, 01:56
From the way he spoke I think he was genuinely surprised and a little unhappy to see himself in a video. He is a straight guy and maybe he was a little concerned that too many people might see him in a gay context in a video

So here is a straight guy working in a gay bar, offed by a gay man for gay sex and he feels that someone might see him in a gay context.

How did he assume people would view his work whether or not it appeared on video?

Having looked at the revamped KD website I must give Mark credit for picking more over-the-hill looking guys than I have ever seen on any other website. Is there some perverse logic to this or is Mark trying to discourage punters?

God help me if you think these boys are over the hill I must be dead and buried.
Sorry you have to remember the Krazy dragon does not employ under age staff, :idea: and for the past 4 years this policy seems to be a sound one. :thumbright:

MARK
June 27th, 2009, 01:59
I'm somewhat concerned about Mark's reaction to my comments on his video and I don't want to jeopardize any of his staff who might be victimized ... so I'll remove these messages.
Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. :rabbit:

June 27th, 2009, 02:04

The reason you give for removing your messages is totally lame :pukeright: , but it's good you did. I wouldn't want them on my resume, either!. :tongue: It's been years since I read such an entertainingly self-destructive series of posts on this Board! :pop1: And, nice try to divert attention from your own missteps by blaming a fear of retribution against the boys...but the real threat to the boys was your posts, not Mark!

But one mystery remains: In one of your deleted posts, you complained that a couple of the guys you recently offed from KD had shaved pubes. Given the "exposure" the boys usually provide as part of the KD motif, how exactly is it that you didn't know this before offing them? :scratch: And, if you did know, and you offed them anyway, why are you complaining? (a rhetorical question only...). :wave:

June 27th, 2009, 04:21
Having looked at the revamped KD website I must give Mark credit for picking more over-the-hill looking guys than I have ever seen on any other website. Is there some perverse logic to this or is Mark trying to discourage punters?

This is where the 99B drinks come in - Mark needs the punters to be totally pissed before there's the least chance of them finding any of his boys remotely attractive!

:cheers:

bing
June 27th, 2009, 07:41
Wow, Scottie and Romania, you pass harsch judgement on the looks of the boys in KD. I have sometimes ordered a bottle of water, in no way being pissed and I have been able to find very loving and cute guys over the years. Perhaps a little test, look at yourself in a mirror and figure out how much you could command on the open market, then look a the boys who do put themselves on the market every night. I have found the boys to be diverse and types that appeal to a lot of the guys. You may feel free to spill your vitriol. but it probably won't stop us, who claim to have a modicum of common sense, from enjoying the KD and keeping it the number one place in Sunee area.

June 27th, 2009, 08:11
[quote="soi hok gao":3ccazkfk]I'm somewhat concerned about Mark's reaction to my comments on his video and I don't want to jeopardize any of his staff who might be victimized ... so I'll remove these messages.

The reason you give for removing your messages is totally lame :pukeright: ,[/quote:3ccazkfk]

Really? Seems like quite a few have been suspended and given final warnings. Who knows what will cause them to lose their jobs. Is it lame not wanting to cause someone to lose his job?

all but 3 of my old staff returned after being suspended for just under the month I think you will still find your old favorites in the bar but behaving in a more orderly fashion on the table rather than running a mock ever time my back is turned.:

OHH 33 Checked out now his court appearance is dealt with he has requested to be allowed to work thatтАЩs under consideration.
TAM 16
TICK 35
BANK 51
All suspended at the same time for not working and have requester their job backs after this week are back in the bar with a final warning.

But one mystery remains: In one of your deleted posts, you complained that a couple of the guys you recently offed from KD had shaved pubes. Given the "exposure" the boys usually provide as part of the KD motif, how exactly is it that you didn't know this before offing them? :scratch: And, if you did know, and you offed them anyway, why are you complaining? (a rhetorical question only...). :wave:

While I have seen some cocks protruding from beneath shorts and had my hand placed on same, I don't do on-site inspections for pubic hair, although maybe I will need to in future. I like the fact that the guys at KD are not shy, but I donтАЩt expect them to get naked in the bar. Besides, who knows if someone is doing a video.
Quoting from the KD website:

SECURITY
To maintain the privacy Unauthorised Photography is Strictly Prohibited in the Club
ItтАЩs comforting to know youтАЩll only be photographed by authorities.

Please note tipping of the boys is the costumerтАЩs [sic] choice and not obligated, but lewd behavior is not permitted!
I repeat... I like the guys in the bar and the fact that they are not shy, but I also want to offer them some degree of respect and I have some concern for their welfare. Not everyone likes child-like waifs that apparently appeal to Romania and many others who visit Sunnee. KD has some guys who are the older, masculine type not often found in Sunnee but they are more fun and relaxed than the typical uptight zombies of Boyztown.
I wonder if some of you who made comments in this thread have spent any time in Thailand or know anything about the boys beyond what titillates you.

Impulse
June 27th, 2009, 09:26
I didnt go to Krazy Dragon my last trip because the boys there are not my type.And I am always surprised at the sometimes fanatical support of Marks bar. I can find plenty of femme boys all over the place there(sunee),but Im happy for anyone who enjoys the Krazy Dragon.And the boys there are not unatractive,just not nelly enough for me. Theres plenty for everyone so lets just enjoy the show and accept the rainbow of taste we have as individuals.

June 27th, 2009, 09:32
So here is a straight guy working in a gay bar, offed by a gay man for gay sex and he feels that someone might see him in a gay context.Some of us like being screwed by straight boys. I thought the graphic at the beginning of the video to be in very poor taste. What are those flowers - pansies?

MARK
June 27th, 2009, 13:34
In my and thatтАЩs only my opinion in the bar now we have the best selection of boys that we have ever had. I believe we now have something for nearly every one taste.
I will use posters comments
So we now have.
Cute Twinkie looking boys :compress:
Rough as old dog taxi Drivers :pukeright:
Boys with too many tattoos :spiderman:
Nice boys with no tattoos :sunny:
Boys that donтАЩt look 18 am I sure they have Id :study:
Too many lady boys :smurfin:
Too many gay boys :smurf:
Too many rough louts :pirate:
Ext Ext Ext тАжтАжтАжтАжтАжтАжтАжтАжт АжтАжтАжтАжтАжтАжтАжтАжтА жтАжтАжтАжтАжтАжтАжтАжтАж тАжтАжтАжтАжтАжтАжтАжтАжт АжтАжтАжтАжтАжтАжтАжтАжтА ж.
So here is the challenge stop me at the door tell me you have never really liked my selection of boys but you would like a look inside again or for the first time and I will happily give you a drink on the house for having the manners for introducing yourself. I hold no hard feelings for people that donтАЩt like me for whatever reason or my style of staffing the bar so go on take up the challenge.
And no you donтАЩt have to give me your poster name, or any other details about yourself other than you would like to take a look at the staff line up.

:thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft:

zinzone
June 27th, 2009, 13:56

This is where the 99B drinks come in - Mark needs the punters to be totally pissed before there's the least chance of them finding any of his boys remotely attractive!

Agree with these quoted comments.

Having looked at the photo's on the web site for KC someone must be having a laugh.......
Would not want to be be seen with any of the loser looking staff depicted.

And Mark writes:

"here is the challenge stop me at the door tell me you have never really liked my selection of boys but you would like a look inside again or for the first time and I will happily give you a drink on the house for having the manners for introducing yourself. I hold no hard feelings for people that donтАЩt like me for whatever reason or my style of staffing the bar so go on take up the challenge.
And no you donтАЩt have to give me your poster name, or any other details about yourself other than you would like to take a look at the staff ....."

This reeks of total desperation Mark.
Why are you making this so difficult?
Get some decent staff who can do "everthing" and are not adverse to being fucked etc .
Most of the ones on your web site look effing ugly and no doubt useless for gay sex.

TrongpaiExpat
June 27th, 2009, 14:02
What no TROLLS boys?

What I am looking for is a boy with multiple names that will take every statement I say and turn it upside down and twist it to show me just how smart he is. Then he will interject short little comments with passive aggressive insults in an attempt to get me upset and do all this while sucking on my weenier to the tune of 'What's love got to do with it'

a447
June 27th, 2009, 15:30
Mark, I reckon you are doing a great job. To each his own, but if someone can't find a guy to their liking amongst that number of varied staff, then they are hard to please.
BUT... I think it would be a good idea to let us know if any of the suspended staff were involved in theft or violence towards patrons.
See you in early July!! Can't wait.

foodforthought
June 27th, 2009, 16:21
Mark, I reckon you are doing a great job. To each his own, but if someone can't find a guy to their liking amongst that number of varied staff, then they are hard to please.
BUT... I think it would be a good idea to let us know if any of the suspended staff were involved in theft or violence towards patrons.
See you in early July!! Can't wait.

a447} I have to agree with you, and say that any successful business will always have people trying to belittle the achievement it makes. I will not hide the fact that I am a fan of the K.D. but I also frequent many other entertainment establishments in Pattaya and other parts of Thailand. I am thankful that there is such a wide, and varied variety of places to visit. As for the staff that work in any of these places, they are the same as any other person that needs to make a living. It seems to me, that they put a lot of effort into trying to look there best ( for what ). To attempt to please the customer, so don't be so judgmental at how they look, just be thankful for the ones that appeal to you, and be glad we all like different things.

June 27th, 2009, 18:08
Having looked at the photo's on the web site for KC someone must be having a laugh.......
Would not want to be be seen with any of the loser looking staff depicted.

Maybe you're confusing the subject of this thread. It's not KFC, but KD.

Or maybe this is you:

FRUSTRATED IRISHMAN ATTACKS PATTAYA KFC STAFF
A drunk Western tourist was so dissatisfied after having to wait eons for his fried chicken that he became irate and attacked a KFC staff member in Pattaya. The assistant manager attempted to intervene, but was thrown to the floor and injured. The assistant manager, however, got up and retaliated by punching the touristтАЩs nose, twice
After receiving a distress call concerning an irate foreigner causing havoc in KFC, Royal Garden Plaza, Pattaya Beach Road on 10th July at 00.30 AM, Pol.Lt.Col.Theerasak Jaruensri, the Pattaya Police Investigator concerned, responded by going to the incident to investigate further.

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/images_news/008_en/0000003370/pic1.jpg

Anyway, I'm sure your reluctance to be seen in public with the KFC staff is shared by the staff of KD with regards to you.

If you're discouraged, then the logic of the tactic has been validated.

June 27th, 2009, 18:36
will show you what to expect before you get to your loom.

I agree that the guys are a lot of fun to be with, but I've stopped taking them to my loom. For some reason knit wear isn't the turn on for them that you might expect.

June 27th, 2009, 21:02
What is the name of the song in that video?

a447
June 27th, 2009, 23:33
The song is called "It's Not Fair" by Lilly Allen

June 27th, 2009, 23:59
Wow, Scottie and Romania, you pass harsch judgement on the looks of the boys in KD. I have sometimes ordered a bottle of water, in no way being pissed and I have been able to find very loving and cute guys over the years. Perhaps a little test, look at yourself in a mirror and figure out how much you could command on the open market, then look a the boys who do put themselves on the market every night. I have found the boys to be diverse and types that appeal to a lot of the guys. You may feel free to spill your vitriol. but it probably won't stop us, who claim to have a modicum of common sense, from enjoying the KD and keeping it the number one place in Sunee area.

What a completely ridiculous argument!

So if I don't like the music of Bob Dylan for example, I ought not to criticise because I haven't personally released 33 albums of my own music? If I don't like Roger Federer as a tennis player I should shut the fuck up because I have't won 14 Grand Slams or whatever the number is?

Call me old fashioned but I thought being attractive was a fairly basic requisite of prostitution - and since attractiveness is completely subjective I am perfectly entitled to my observations. And I don't buy this 'feel sorry for the boys hawking their meat' malarkey either.

You may choose to call my comments (and those of others) "vitriol", but to me it is no more than expressing my opinion - and actually it is YOU who is ignorant and intolerant by dismissing the opinions of others as "vitriol" whilst implying that (unlike you of course) those expressing an opinion with which you disagree, lack " a modicum of common sense". How completely arrogant on your part!

At least Mark takes comments and criticisms constructively (and I'm not saying that because of the offer of a free drink :drunken: )

:cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry:

CoffeeBreak
June 28th, 2009, 00:19
What gets me is this "mark" seems to get the free rein of this web site pimping his poxy bar and the whores who reside in it.
Seems anyone who makes any comments usually truthfully critical of KD is then subject to a feeding frenzy by a bunch of "mark" sycophants* and assorted arse lickers.
I have been to the bar. It is a dump full of what seems to be failed car mechanics and former rice farmers et al.
Cannot you people see that anyone with a vested interest like this "mark" is going to try to put a 'spin' on his establishment as being a place to go when those of us in the know have already figured its a place to avoid!?

*'mark' as you appear to have problems with the English language: a sycophant is a person who tries to please someone in order to gain a personal advantage.
Have a nice day.

June 28th, 2009, 00:54
Call me old fashioned but I thought being attractive was a fairly basic requisite of prostitution - and since attractiveness is completely subjective I am perfectly entitled to my observations.

It's a rather commission-focused business as well so they won't be around long if nobody wants to take them off. I've personally hooked up with some average looking guys over the years because they had nice personalities or we 'clicked' for whatever reason. Looks are a lot but not everything.

a447
June 28th, 2009, 10:00
Coffeebreak, if you do not like
his poxy bar and the whores who reside in it. then you don't go to it - simple as that. No need to get upset. And BTW, do the bars that you frequent (and I guess you do, seeing that you are on this board) also have any
whores, or do they only work at KD?
I am not a member of
a bunch of "mark" sycophants* and assorted arse lickers. - I have enjoyed his bar on many occasions and am just reporting that fact; nothing more, nothing less.
If your complaint is that mark is using this forum to advertise his bar, please note that he is at least buying ad space here. Why don't you also criticise Mr Dreamtransport? He does not pay for any ad on this site, yet also
seems to get the free rein of this web site to plug his business.

MARK
June 28th, 2009, 11:34
I was a little drunk when I read his post last night did he call me a sickelephant. I donтАЩt think we have to get personal about my size.

And if you lot out there are a bunch of "mark" sycophants* and assorted arse lickers. Could you please PM me because I am at little bit dim and did not know there were people out there like that and I have been PAYING Thai boys to do that what an idiot I must be I could have saved a fortune.

Off to have a good old English tea break

Oh yes and donтАЩt forget when you get board of my posting the moderators kindly provide you with a nice little box you can tick then you will not see my boarding little posts again.
Love the sickelephant Mark. :pukeright:

June 28th, 2009, 15:14
........ Looks are a lot but not everything.

I'm sorry but when walking into a bar and being faced with a choice of 30 boys of whom you know nothing of their interests ot personality, then at that moment in time, looks are everything!

:compress:

June 30th, 2009, 15:44
I am perfectly entitled to my observations.

Of course, you are entitled to your observations, but they say more about you than they do about the people you feel the need to denigrate.

And I don't buy this 'feel sorry for the boys hawking their meat' malarkey either.
I don't remember who suggested there was a need to "feel sorry" for the boys, but do you feel anything for them ? ... or do they only exist to satisfy you? Do you want anyone to feel sorry for you because you have to "buy meat" while others who are more attractive get it for free?

Call me old fashioned but I thought being attractive was a fairly basic requisite of prostitution - and since attractiveness is completely subjective тАж

Very true. The absence of physical beauty, either though the vagaries of birth or the ravages of time , motivate some of us to seek out prostitutes.

boys hawking their meat.

I suppose the need to dehumanize them and to remove any compassion from the equation makes the sexual experience less threatening and more exciting to some people.

There must be a point when the degree of dehumanizing and objectifying would make it all a pointless exercise and youтАЩd be equally satisfied with an inflatable bit of meat тАж and I believe latex appeals to some.

Please continue to make your observations, to which you are certainly entitled. IтАЩm sure those of us who enjoy dabbling in amateur psychological analysis find you to be fascinating.

Ever had any problems getting your paraphernalia through customs?

bing
June 30th, 2009, 23:17
Don't you know that dear little Scottie suffers from what is termed "Wee Intellect" , which is often associated with "Wee Manhood". He is doing pretty good. He rails about the boys, but again, don't let his wee mind trouble you at all. Why just the other day he learned how to chew bubble gum. We all applaud his accomplishment. The dear boy is doing pretty good considering he comes from a place where most of the men tie a blue ribbon on their manhood to show they won first prize. To all who have the perspicacity to keep reading this thread. Keep enjoying the KD.

July 1st, 2009, 02:19
Ever had any problems getting your paraphernalia through customs?

Au contraire - Customs never worry me. The way I look at it is that if a bug-ugly old slapper like YOU, with a face like a hallow'e'en mask, has the effrontery to present his putz to the camera at immigration, then surely Customs can hold no fear for ME.

YOUR problem, my sweet, is that your bitching is on the same amateur level as your psychoanalysis

July 1st, 2009, 02:25
..........Why just the other day he learned how to chew bubble gum.......

I'll have you know I can fart and chew gum at the same time.

Here's a tip: if you're going to try to be funny, get yourself a sense of humour - you post was nothing more than a lot of pretentious crap - totally devoid of any intellectual or comedic merit whatsoever.

D minus, must try harder.