PDA

View Full Version : Sunee Report

joba
June 23rd, 2009, 21:17
Just back from a few quick days in and around Sunee.....all the spots I visited thought business was seriously dead - but, things did seem to pick up about 9:30-10:00 PM each night and the bars got a little busy. Still, a slow time.

A bar report...

Euroboys is a cool spot with nice boys but farang seem to pop in and then out with not a lot of serious attention to the boys. Some cute boys but nothing special.

TomYum was very active with a show about 10:00 PM. The boys seem to have fun - all styles there - with a few more fems maybe. Business was brisk with mamasan working the crowd.

Villa Rouge - a bunch of cute guys with even cuter Coyote Dancers hyping things a bit. Here again - a lot of farang coming and going without alot of offs.....usually one drink.

Look Boys - One of the busiest places in many ways. Cute younger boys strutrting their stuff. Eager boys to make a B20...so more showing their stuff. Easy to spend a while here.
Nice Boys - big crowd of boys but felt dull. Most were sitting around bored. Always farang there but not alot of energy.
Holiday Boys - Just had a peek inside the door and said g'bye.

Anyway, I alweasy love Sunee and this was no exception. A new crop of boys is exciting - what can I say?

francois
June 24th, 2009, 00:05
[quote="joba"
Euroboys is a cool spot with nice boys but farang seem to pop in and then out with not a lot of serious attention to the boys. Some cute boys but nothing special.
/quote]

Mostly ladyboys which may be a reason for farang to pop out.

Impulse
June 24th, 2009, 02:49
Not into ladyboys Francois? To each his own.How about femme boys? Tom Yum is a great bar for those inclined.It felt like romper room when I was there,so make sure you check valid ID.

June 24th, 2009, 03:07

Have the dancers in Euroboys changed considerably then? Back in December, I think all the staff were male dressing & male acting, although with some in the "femme boys" category.

Or is the comment intended to be yet another cheap shot from the few who have an intolerance of "femme boys" that's comparable with the way homophobic males view all gays?

neddy3
June 24th, 2009, 05:57

Have the dancers in Euroboys changed considerably then? Back in December, I think all the staff were male dressing & male acting, although with some in the "femme boys" category.

Or is the comment intended to be yet another cheap shot from the few who have an intolerance of "femme boys" that's comparable with the way homophobic males view all gays?

Based on one visit about two weeks back, I would say that, yes, the dancers in Euroboys have changed considerably. To my eye, there was no question that they are now both younger and more femme.
Since neither of these factors is a plus for me, I decided that this bar would be off my list to visit for a while.

Personally, I think that it is much more than a few falangs who have zero interest in femme boys, but there is little point in debating this endlessy.

francois
June 24th, 2009, 23:13

No, not at all a cheap shot! I was just making an observation that most of the danseurs/danseues at Euro were lady boy types, which may be a tunroff for some farang to pop out. I make no judgement about anyone or their preferences. Nothing like a nelly boy for an evening of fun.

June 25th, 2009, 00:51
Surely anyone dressed in MALE clothes, without breasts & maybe only having a slightly effeminate hairstyle is NOT a LADYBOY?
Are you going to class any male with long hair as a Ladyboy?
That would be disrespectful, in the same way that it could be disrespectful to deliberately get someone's nationality wrong -for example describing a US resident as Canadian.
Also it's not very considerate for people who might want to find femmeboys not ladyboys (or vice versa of course).

Spot the difference:
Ladyboy: Ladyboys (http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&q=ladyboy&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2&aq=f&oq=)
Euroboys: Euroboys (http://www.euroboys.asia/EB_album/Sidor/Main_EB.html#14)

Impulse
June 25th, 2009, 09:04
I dont see one ladyboy in the photos from the previous post,only femme boys. The difference is hormones and implants. Some ladyboys are passable as women,but certainly not a femboy. Even gay thais get it mixed up though.One kept calling my friend a ladyboy,telling me I like ladyboys.When I called my friend a ladyboy he was all taken aback and said,"Me gay boy.not ladyboy!" Neither were right,he was a femme boy.

francois
June 25th, 2009, 12:54
Not into ladyboys Francois? To each his own.How about femme boys? Tom Yum is a great bar for those inclined.It felt like romper room when I was there,so make sure you check valid ID.

Acttually I enjoy Tom Yum. A good mix from very femme to butch. It is a fun place. One thing for sure at Tom Yum, the ones that dance "tout nu" are not lady boys! Likewise for the ones trolling for tips.

francois
June 25th, 2009, 13:23
Surely anyone dressed in MALE clothes, without breasts & maybe only having a slightly effeminate hairstyle is NOT a LADYBOY?

Also it's not very considerate for people who might want to find femmeboys not ladyboys (or vice versa of course).

Spot the difference:
Ladyboy: Ladyboys (http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&q=ladyboy&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2&aq=f&oq=)
Euroboys: Euroboys (http://www.euroboys.asia/EB_album/Sidor/Main_EB.html#14)

Obvioulsy there is some diversity of opinion and definitions as to the differences between femme boys, lady boys, etc.
The photos of the Ladyboys and Euroboys should help the farang customer make his decision or choice.
Best for all customers to check out all the clubs to find what best appeals to them.

June 26th, 2009, 00:32
Most Customers are looking for manly boys

That's what you think. Where's the evidence to back that up?