PDA

View Full Version : Boys in Sunee Bars

Jamez777
June 20th, 2009, 12:52
Greetings

During the week, I wandered into some bars in Sunnee to look at the femme boys in these bars. Some of the boys in certain of these bars looked very young indeed. Knowing that some Thais do look younger than their actual years on this planet, I asked the mamasan how old some of these dancers actually were. The first one was fifteen, another sixteen and a third was seventeen. None of the other boys seemed to be over eighteen, all were available to be taken from the bar.

Given that it is illegal for an adult to associate with an underage youth, how can these bars employ underage boys and then so openly offer them to their clientle ?

Jamez

foodforthought
June 20th, 2009, 13:09
Jamez777. You said some bars perhaps if you named these bars it would be helpful, should we say name them, and shame them.

June 20th, 2009, 13:15
....Given that it is illegal for an adult to associate with an underage youth, how can these bars employ underage boys and then so openly offer them to their clientle ? ....

Uh... bribes and corruption?

Are you a Troll, or a Child?

Smiles
June 20th, 2009, 14:03
" ... Jamez777. You said some bars perhaps if you named these bars it would be helpful, should we say name them, and shame them ... "
A very bad, foolish, and thoughtless idea. Food for thought indeed.
Also a violation of the Board Guidelines ( #2 that is: << posting-rules-and-guidelines-t6259.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/posting-rules-and-guidelines-t6259.html) >> ).

Jamez is a relatively new poster to Sawatdee, and if you take a look at all 22 of his posts on this Board ( << member/Jamez777/posts/ (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/member/Jamez777/posts/) >> )you may well feel just a little bit slimy all over.
Frankly ~ and this is just a 'feeling' ~ I wouldn't give this poster the time of day, much less get all puffed-up and apoplectic over one more banal and unsubstantiated accusation of raging paedophilia.

June 20th, 2009, 16:52
I'm not quite sure which is the worst:

1 Jamez777 questioning the staffing policies of certain Sunee bars, when he's made several previous posts praising some of the worst offending bars.

2 Bottoms Up making the arrogant presumption that we mostly like the so called "alpha" males & failing to recognise the distinction between femme boys & lady boys.

jolyjacktar
June 20th, 2009, 18:09
As i like to say all the nice fems love a sailor, or in my case i like a nice fem in every port ( i wish ) lol

June 20th, 2009, 18:16
As far as I can see, there's a distinction:

Lady boys generally have breasts & tend to dress as women.

Femme boys are male acting, but with slightly effeminate style. They still wear white underwear on stage in the gogo bars. The voice tends to be the same as any other male Thais.

gumblebee
June 21st, 2009, 00:59
Somme femme boys pass through a phase in life where they're thinking about becoming a full ladyboy (their most visible role models), take pills, then decide they want to be men after all (I understand there's quite a few side-effects). That's why some femme boys have "big nipples".

June 21st, 2009, 09:47
And whats your explanation for their punters having such big TITS?Perhaps we should ask George who was, it would appear, rather a fan of those sorts of bars and claimed to have BIG BALLS - I'm not sure about his tits. Although I guess they don't allow Internet access where he is?

June 21st, 2009, 19:48
Given that it is illegal for an adult to associate with an underage youth .....

I've never heard it called "associating" before!

Smiles
June 21st, 2009, 19:54
Noted that the original poster on this thread has not said boo throughout the ongoing hullabaloo. The mark of a typical troll ... throw out a wind-up message and watch the fireworks.
At least he got what he wanted. Everyone else left with the skanks** ... :bounce: :bounce:

** Quite a few here, but we can start with FitGuyNYC, Romania & BottomsUp/KingKey/LMTU/Earwig/etcetc.

TrongpaiExpat
June 21st, 2009, 22:27
Oh dear you are bitter and twisted, may be you know so much about Sunee plaza, you were the one who was up to know good, sounds like your adding a lot to an innocent story, judging by your previous pack of lies.

Coming from a pathological liar, we could expect no more, then this fantasy post of yours, is it not time for your medicine, are you not due back to the nut house very soon

He must be part of that Balmy Army squad. :geek:

June 21st, 2009, 23:04
He must be part of that Balmy Army squad. :geek:

Not part of, he is the Balmy Army...........

:cheers: