PDA

View Full Version : Monday night Special.

MARK
June 20th, 2009, 10:07
Well if you havenтАЩt popped in the Dragon in the last few days you are really missing out on something a little special itтАЩs taken nearly 4 years to get this amount of boys in the bar. The next promotion is the Monday night special.
PS like some feed back on what you think of the new boys you have off enough this last few days.

June 20th, 2009, 13:22
What!?!

No good ol' American Bourbon?

Are the tarrifs putting you off?

MARK
June 20th, 2009, 14:15
What!?!

As it costs 1000bht a bottle there would be very little point in me selling it at that with free mixer and ice would there.
I am sure if you are serious you can have it at the same price that I opened Jack D and other Bourbon for only last week at 1600bht all in but pleases be serious I am here to make a profit. :salute:

MARK
June 22nd, 2009, 13:40
Thanks for the waiting for some photos and the business this past week looking forward to tonight.

Mark :salute:

foodforthought
June 22nd, 2009, 18:21
Hello Mark. I think the new selection of boys you have in your bar is very good, something for all to choose from. I will try my best to be in tonight great offer, please keep up the good work.

June 25th, 2009, 13:26
What!?!

As it costs 1000bht a bottle there would be very little point in me selling it at that with free mixer and ice would there.
I am sure if you are serious you can have it at the same price that I opened Jack D and other Bourbon for only last week at 1600bht all in but pleases be serious I am here to make a profit. :salute:

Not to be picky, but Jack Daniels is NOT Bourbon. It's Tennesee Whiskey.

But seriously, is the problem the tariffs?

I know this is a problem getting California wines in Thailand. All I can get is Austrailian, Chilean and French crap.
I can write a letter to my Congress-Woman Nancy Pelosi (Speaker of the House) if you think it would help.

But then, the real problem is lobbying Ladybyfriend to let me vist Sunee in the first place.

Negotiations are ongoing, but your venue is first in line.....