PDA

View Full Version : those Ladyboys did it

Lunchtime O'Booze
June 19th, 2009, 00:02
I've been telling everyone this but does anyone listen ?.No they think it's the ravings of a drunken hobo..but I'm always 100% correct-

A CLOSE friend of David Carradine and and ex FBI agent has claimed he was drugged and murdered by a brutal, flirtatious pair of Thai Lady Boys.

Hollyscoop.com reports that Carradine's producer friend David Winters believes Carradine was murdered by the transsexual hookers.

Winters told tells Globe magazine, "David Carradine was murdered... I strongly believe Ladyboys are responsible. Ladyboys operate in pairs. David would not have stood a chance. They can be very brutal.тАЭ

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/s ... 26,00.html (http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,25654639-5001026,00.html)

krobbie
June 19th, 2009, 02:25
Lets face it no ladyboy is going to know who David Carridine is/was. And then to say how they orchestrated this whole thing and tied him up to make it look like a sex crime? They just aren't that organised. Please.

It is what it is.

krobbie

June 19th, 2009, 05:51
How posh was the hotel DC was at? If it was a high class resort or hotel, then it is possible that if someone were involved, then they would be a bit more sophisticated then your random baht bus pickpockets.

Though, it probably was something where he was involved in some kine of S&M activity with a partner/partners, and his death while maybe accidental, was probably witnessed by somebody. Then you also have the fact that if it were that high class of a hotel and someone had come or gone from his room, the security cameras would have caught that person/persons on video, and you would be hearing about it all over the news.

This is a conspiracy theorists wet dream come true. It could have happened 100 different ways in 100 possible scenarios. Ultimately, because of it being so high profile, they will find the facts inevitably.

Lunchtime O'Booze
June 19th, 2009, 22:05
how dare anyone contradict me !

what I find is less credible is that David Carradine would be in a hotel room playing sex games by himself when any number of partners would be available

And the more up-market the hotel the more the reputation they may have to maintain. Having guests accidently killed isn't good for business.

They don't call me Miss Marple for nothing. (Or was it that they said I look like Margaret Rutherford?)

anyway when is Mr Dreamtransport going to have his website up ?

June 20th, 2009, 08:22
How posh was the hotel DC was at? If it was a high class resort or hotel, then it is possible that if someone were involved, then they would be a bit more sophisticated then your random baht bus pickpockets.

It was at the Swissotel Nai Lert Park (previously the Hilton). I've stayed there. It's a typical 4/5 star business hotel, rated number 24 on TripAdvisor. They can call themselves a resort as they have a large pool. I believe there was the standard amount of security around.

June 20th, 2009, 09:24
Oh honestly.
Ladyboys are no more tough or devious than the average sex worker (male or female).
Trust me on this one....

No, Carradine was into some dangerous games and his luck finally ran out.
There's the testimony now of 2 ex-wives that he was into this stuff.

June 20th, 2009, 09:57
Ladyboys are no more tough or devious than the average sex worker (male or female). Trust me on this one....I can't stand ladyboys and I'd prefer to trust someone like Stickman's view than a confirmed ladyboy fan. He said "you do have to be careful with the way you handle ladyboys because they have the viciousness of a woman combined with the strength of a man, a potentially dangerous combination." The rest of his long spiel on Thai ladyboys is here: http://www.stickmanweekly.com/StickmanB ... dyboys.htm (http://www.stickmanweekly.com/StickmanBangkokWeeklyColumn2009/Thai-Ladyboys.htm)

Lunchtime O'Booze
June 20th, 2009, 11:48
Oh honestly.
Ladyboys are no more tough or devious than the average sex worker (male or female).
Trust me on this one....

No, Carradine was into some dangerous games and his luck finally ran out.
There's the testimony now of 2 ex-wives that he was into this stuff.

and that really confirms everything I say. At this very moment powerful Hollywood people will be rushing to conclude that death was not as described in the media..there must be millions of $$$ in insurance policies riding on it.

If his former wives confirm he was into kinky games it is basically saying they were involved as well..doesn't it ?

people should listen to an old crank like me..and your motto confirms what I say :"in vino veritas" :drunken:

June 20th, 2009, 11:58
....If his former wives confirm he was into kinky games it is basically saying they were involved as well..doesn't it ?...

No, actually, one wife said she walked in on him when he was in the midst and said something like "oh David, Really!" and walked out. The other alleged in the divorce complaint that he was into "deviant" and "potentially deadly" sexual behavior.
Sorry, I don't have the sources at hand.

Let's just say I read it in the tabloids.

That ought to be near and dear to your heart, eh Boozy? :thumbleft:

June 20th, 2009, 15:08
This discussion reminds me of a novel I read some ago, Vacuum Packed by Robin Newbold. Craig, one of the main characters, picks up a ladyboy in Lumphini Park and takes her back to his room at the Malaysia Hotel. He's drugged and then his money is stolen. That's only one part of quite a good read most of which centers around Bangkok.

quiet1
June 20th, 2009, 16:52
and that really confirms everything I say. At this very moment powerful Hollywood people will be rushing to conclude that death was not as described in the media..there must be millions of $$$ in insurance policies riding on it.
I know most life insurance policies don't pay out when the death is ruled a suicide. But, if he died accidentally as a result of AEA, would the insurance policies pay out? An accident is an accident, no?

June 25th, 2009, 14:10
Yes I was talking to a Top Dr the other day, who performs many a transformation from Lady Men to women, he was telling me at least 50% of them commit suicide with in 5 years of the operation, they have no councelling before the operation as in the west and just cant cope with the stigma of not being one or the other, when they have the the most hideous cut of all it seems to send many quite mad, and some get very bitter with the life they have had to live as a figure of fun, thinking people are talking behind there back, all there life.

So its true what you say, never trust most lady boys many of the Top Hotels in Bangkok have Banned them as their most dangerous customers now, they have dealt many who are quite capable of murder, to get vengence, be warned dont trust them at all, if you dont believe me just walk up Pattaya Beach road at night your soon be accosted by one for a start, and may be robbed and beaten up, if you try to stop them, a dangerous cocktail of a mans mind and strength and a women body, yuk

Total horseshit.
If you don't like ladyboys just admit it. Ok, no harm no foul.

Seems the subject just sends some guys (gay and straight) just apeshit.

Though, I've yet to see anyone who has met me and ladyboyfriend come away with a negative impression.

And I don't think it's only because of me.

elephantspike
June 25th, 2009, 14:24
Sure, it was probably Communist lady boys who were affiliated with Al Qaeda. The same ones who killed the Lees and the Kennedys.

June 25th, 2009, 14:53
I know most life insurance policies don't pay out when the death is ruled a suicide.

Don't know about "most". My life insurance policy pays in the case of suicide, but not if it comes within the first two years of signing up.

June 26th, 2009, 23:21
I know most life insurance policies don't pay out when the death is ruled a suicide. But, if he died accidentally as a result of AEA, would the insurance policies pay out? An accident is an accident, no?

Some insurances just have a suicide clause, where there is a certain period alotted to make sure a person doesn't just cash in on their policies right away. My life insurance for example had a 2 year suicide clause, if I were to take a dirt nap of my own choosing now, then my policy would still pay out, as its been near 9 years since I had the policy written.

I know I had seen something about insurance policies for Japanese people a little while back. In instances where someone took their own life, as its still considered an honorable thing to do if they are for example running a failing business, or lost their jobs, these policies still consider suicide a viable cause of death, as Seppuku has been a part of Japanese culture for thousands of years. Would be interesting to find out for sure.

So if this hotel was a 4/5 star joint, where are the security cameras from the night, or the ID's they had taken down from incoming "guests"??

June 26th, 2009, 23:40
Both the police and the hotel have said that the tapes have been examined, as well as the room door's electronic locking records, and there were no visitors.

June 27th, 2009, 07:58
Assuming that they are correct in that information, I would have to say DC done himself in. Although if it was between a hotel that would probably have lost a long stretch of potential customers in the current state of affairs, its going to be arguable that they would admit anyone came into the hotel and was able to get away with such a thing.

Don't get me wrong, every so often if I'm away from my missus for too long, I don't mind giving the old love muscle a tug, but that seems like an awful lot of trouble to go through for a quick one on yourself.

Beachlover
June 28th, 2009, 20:18
Don't get me wrong, every so often if I'm away from my missus for too long, I don't mind giving the old love muscle a tug, but that seems like an awful lot of trouble to go through for a quick one on yourself.

lol, well said

June 28th, 2009, 20:20
I bet this little incident as been a boon for business at the hotel, rather than the other way around.

francois
June 29th, 2009, 00:27
I bet this little incident as been a boon for business at the hotel, rather than the other way around.

They have been advertising the hotel as a great place to hang around for travelers not interested in the sex on the street scene.