PDA

View Full Version : cheap hotel close to BKK airport/sauna close to airport?

June 18th, 2009, 07:19
I am looking for a cheap hotel [800bht] close to the airport. i arrive midnight sept 4 and depart at 600am the next morning. also, are there any saunas close to the airport where i can get a quick "Taste" of the gay bkk experience? someone mentioned that some hotel [cant remember the name] is near airport and close to the college pick up places? any more info on that?
also, i will return 6 days later and have 2-3 nights in bkk, where is a good place close to saunas/cheap massages [<800 including tip]
thanks guys.

June 18th, 2009, 09:36
The closest sauna is at Ramkhamhaeng, so that is still a good 30 minutes from the airport. And you wouldn't be able to get there until 2:00 am...probably not worthwhile.

June 18th, 2009, 09:58
thanks any bars closer by? and any suggestions on hotel next to airport?

June 18th, 2009, 10:02
There is nothing closer by, and if you're not arriving until midnight, by the time you get through immigration, customs, etc., it is going to be too late for much of anything anyway. There have been a couple threads on hotels near the airport.

June 18th, 2009, 10:31
thanks Bunny,
also, i will return 6 days later and have 2-3 nights in bkk, where is a good place [cheap <1500] close to saunas/cheap massages [<800 including tip]
D

June 18th, 2009, 10:34
There is no such thing as cheap massage for less than 800 baht including tip. At least, none that includes sex beyond maybe a hand job.

June 18th, 2009, 10:56
ok what is the going price in bkk, should i try to find someone outside of a bar or can i just go to a sauna and only pay for entrance and meet someone there? Can i get some recommendations on saunas, massage parlers, or places to hook up with locals? have you every stayed at the holiday inn in Silim? i read there was a massage place next door

June 18th, 2009, 11:09
There is no massage place next to the Holiday Inn Silom, at least not a gay one. There is, however, a sauna (Heaven) across the street, that can be good for (non-commercial) hook-ups. The nearest gay massage place to the Holiday Inn Silom is Arena, which is a 10 minute walk away. It has mostly straight boys working there. It will cost you more like 2,000 baht+, though, including massage fee and a reasonable tip of 1,000 to 1,500 baht for full sex.

What is your age and physical condition? That would help determine which place is most suitable.

Anyway, I'd go to cruisingforsex.com if I were you, and check out the Thailand message board. It is much more Bangkok-oriented and much more sex oriented. That should keep you busy for a few days.

June 19th, 2009, 06:09
thanks,
it was heaven that i was referring to but didnt knowit was a sauna, even better if it is good for hookups. i am middle 40's and in very good shape and prefer younger in shape guys. is holiday inn a good place to base my stay for 2-3 days? close to other man activities?
thanks

June 19th, 2009, 09:30
Sounds like you'll do fine at Heaven, or most other saunas. Holiday Inn is as good a place as any, but it is a bit of a slog to the Patpong bars (20-30 mins), or a short cab ride. You can also reach the nearest BTS station (Surasak) within 10 minutes on foot from the hotel.

pong
June 19th, 2009, 21:07
1.there are various H-Inns in BKK-I think at least 4 or 5-make sure which one. DO have adress for taxidriver wiritten out in Thai-make a print.
2.I also seem to recall (why stay in some US-chain HTL when Thaild has 10000s of own label/initmate HTLs??) they MAY have problems with bringing your friend in-tipical prudish US ''policy'' or so. Better make sure before.

June 20th, 2009, 05:50
ok, id love to stay at nice [cheap] thai hotel that is close to subway and walking distance [less than 10 walk] to sauna where i can select my own nice thai guy and not have to pay for sex with massage. Any ideas that meet this criteria? id like a sauna that has mostly local guys and not as many white guys, and someplace in gay area of bars or that inclease my chances of meeting someone on the street to bring back to my room.

too much to ask?
thanks

June 21st, 2009, 19:23
It is the Holiday Inn Silom we're talking about -- the only one on Silom Road.

And nice attempt to blame the US for joiner fees at Thai hotels (!!?). The Holiday Inn Silom is 100% owned, operated, and managed by Thai Indians -- so if you don't like their policies, you can blame them.

June 21st, 2009, 20:11
Holiday Inn Silom is 100% owned, operated, and managed by Thai Indians

hmmmm, near the Indian Temple

June 21st, 2009, 21:57
Holiday Inn Silom is 100% owned, operated, and managed by Thai Indians

hmmmm, near the Indian Temple

Yes, but that is a mere coincidence in this case, as I'm pretty sure the Holiday Inn owners are Sikhs -- and the Sikh temple is across town in Pahurat.