PDA

View Full Version : current overnite/daily tip

January 6th, 2006, 08:58
hello all! what is a current high season fair-good-excellent tip rate (from the boyz view) for Boyztown/Sunee bars in Pattaya? Overnight/ daily....... :?:

bucknaway
January 6th, 2006, 10:18
I hear 1500 is the average rate of tip. Some will tip more and some will tip less.

January 6th, 2006, 10:36
DELETED

January 6th, 2006, 10:49
Are you India man, John?

January 6th, 2006, 12:03
Yes, it is very important that they are paid the exact same amount as their New York City and London counterparts.
A cup of Starbucks coffee costs the same here, why should the hard labors of our young Thai worker brothers be discounted?
Shame on you!
1500 baht!
Your karma awaits!

January 6th, 2006, 12:36
And you should oblige the taxi driver to accept the same amount as a New York taxi driver. Same for everything: don't accept to pay less than in Western countries! You are so wise, John!

January 6th, 2006, 12:47
Overnight? Overnight in low season about 1000b.
High season? Who knows?
I dont take boys overnight much and not in high season.
Go low season pay 500b short time, long time 1000b.

Ask them how much first,what they do etc.If in the first half hour there no good give them 200 b and tell them to piss off,never give the full amount.Remember these ladyboys are sluts and bitches and must be treated as such.I always like to take my old prison officer uniform with me to Thailand and my black boots so i can wear them in the room.By the time the ladyboy has showered ,i love to see there face as they step out of the shower to see me standing there with my hands behind my back and my uniform and shiny black boots on waiting for them.I always make sure my dark sunglasses are on and my cap pulled down just above my eyes as i chew gum staring into there scared eyes.I Always love it when they ask"What your name"? I say "Sir".Then i say "Do u understand boy"
Then they say "Yes Sir! Make sure you show whose boss.

January 6th, 2006, 13:10
to see me standing there with my hands behind my back and my uniform and shiny black boots on waiting for them.I always make sure my dark sunglasses are on and my cap pulled down just above my eyes as i chew gum staring into there scared eyes.

Methinks someone watch Cool Hand Luke too much.
Someone told me you are really Crocodile Dundee's little sister: Crococrap Undone! :roll:

Boxer
January 6th, 2006, 14:42
700 short time 1000 overnight is fine more if you feel a good night was had, but I believe many are not getting a good nights sex. There is too much bravo and "OH he was fantastic" when all you got was a hand job and a sleeping body next to you or a star fish lying there waiting for you to do it all? Does this ring a bell for so many who pay lots more? Ok I suppose if you don't get sex at home it is marvelous so cough up and pay!

January 6th, 2006, 21:35
Huh?
You mean they are actually supposed to DO something for the money?

Smiles
January 6th, 2006, 22:14
Rocks(off?), you might want to read this very long thread on tipping amounts: http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... light=tips (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3910&highlight=tips)
It's actually from the Old Sawatdee but was moved over here (somehow??), so it's rather not so well intact vis-a-vis "posts in order" ... the move must have been a bumpy ride. But you should be able to get the gist, as well as some good ideas on your original query.

Cheers ...

January 6th, 2006, 23:25
A lot off wisdom Boxer, but not a good promotion ha ha ha.

January 6th, 2006, 23:50
I usually get boys from massage places. Those places will tell you what the minimum tip should be, and I usually pay the minimum tips plus 200 baht.

January 7th, 2006, 05:06
Well Scott if you are offing from a massage place i recall the off fee is 400 baht from blue house massage? minimum tip they say is 500b and you give 200b equals 1100b.Get from a bar off is 200b short time give 500b equals 700b.

January 7th, 2006, 07:00
Well Scott if you are offing from a massage place i recall the off fee is 400 baht from blue house massage? minimum tip they say is 500b and you give 200b equals 1100b.Get from a bar off is 200b short time give 500b equals 700b.

Somehow I feel Bar boy expect more than 500b for short time....did somebody mention short time tip 1000b?

January 7th, 2006, 10:27
I only py 500b when i take them for short time,in low season.
I tell them before they go so they know what to expect.

January 7th, 2006, 11:29
When does low season start in your estimation, Mr. Syd?
Do you find any diminishing in their performance when informed of the tip level?
As I was recently informed that they are expected to do ANYTHING for any monies offered, all this is of great interest to me.

January 7th, 2006, 12:24
Mrsydney, when you go to Tops supermarket, or when you go to buy books, or movie tickets, do you also ask to pay a lower price because it is low season? Chatuchak week end market is a better place for bargaining, i suppose. It must be humiliating for a guy to be asked to provide the same service for less, based on the season...

January 7th, 2006, 13:41
when you go to Tops supermarket, or when you go to buy books, or movie tickets, do you also ask to pay a lower price because it is low season?
I expect to pay less for a hotel room in the low season. That is a better analogy

January 7th, 2006, 15:42
quote="Thaiquila"]
When does low season start in your estimation, Mr. Syd?
Do you find any diminishing in their performance when informed of the tip level?
As I was recently informed that they are expected to do ANYTHING for any monies offered, all this is of great interest to me.[/quote]

"The games people play,oh the games people play now,every night and day now,oh the games people play now,oh da da da da da dee,"

Sorry i was just singing to myself,it was on the radio when im typing this out and i thought i would sing along.Wonder who sings this song.
"Heres a walking to ya,singing glory to ya, talking about you and me and the games people play"

Low season generally may june july august.NO if their performance is bad,they show no interest etc i piss them off quick around 15 mins after with a 200 b tip.Yes i had a few try to threaten me.Most boys tell me that they never had a customer like me who likes to do the "work"
and play games. I dont like boys who take "lead roles".I am the boss,i take the lead role.ThE last trip i offed several boys a night,i must admit my toungue was sore after a few nights and my hand after spanking them.
This is how it works for me, I offed a boy from Butterfly,he had a good time,he told his friend what to expect,the boy went with me and WANTED to stay overnight with me something i dont like but he slept on the lounge chair anyway,i gave him 500b ,the next night he comes into SUNEE looking for me . Yes i have dud boys,one boy from Helen bar paid him 200b after 15 mins,didnt seem gay or interested,starts arguing with me,told him to F... off. I had one boy whose personality i love but he was ugly.He works in a restaurant i frequented,and i couldnt keep him away.
I COULD of not paid for sex and just had him but he wasnt my type,i felt sorry for him because he seemed to genuinally concerned for me without getting any money from me.He worked very hard,but he wasnt "good looking".I just treated the staff at this restaurant politely and for some reason they wanted to see what i done.One thing is yes i offed the same boy sometimes twice,their friends in the bar etc.Im not every boys "cup of tea". Some say they have a lot of fun,some dont like me.Some come looking for me and some remember my name in Sunee Plaza more than 6 months after i have seen them? I like to control them,spank them etc and take the lead role.Many of them tell me "I never have farang same you before". Theres a few other things i like doing too which i wont mention on this civil liberaterian forum . Usually the other boys tell the boy about me,i dont force anyone to come with me.You will be very surprised to know that many of the "ladyboy" types are actually good fighters .If a boys service is not really really good i dont off the second night. The best boy i had was from butterfly but as i said before i done all the work.One thing i tell the boy or girl immediately is i dont like moans especially false moans.No talking in the room,no noises nothing !
Before when i take them in the bar i tell them 500 b .Very rarely i got anyone say no.I like a lot of different boys,sometimes boys dont understand im a butterfly and come looking for me even though i paid them only 500b.I only take short time,1 to 2 hours so 500 b aint bad!
The boy from butterfly and the waiter from the restaurant i could get free sex from if i tried but i didnt want them all the time.
I like to watch the sluts dance in the room for me as i hit them with the leather belt.Sometimes i even have one of myex BF s bodyguards in the room with me as i have had some problems with boys who promise everything and dont perform.I got one of my ex BF bodyguards to sit in the room and watch Tv whilst i had a nice motorbike taxi driver.The taxi driver performed well knowing i had a ex muay thai boxer in the room.
Sometimes I have a bodyguard with me so i can stopped getting ripped off in prices. :lol: 8) I try to go to Thailand at least every 3 months,helps me remain sane.One day i will go to live there.

January 7th, 2006, 16:34
One day i will go to live there.

There goes the neighborhood!

January 8th, 2006, 09:08
Mr. Syd,

As long as you are being straightforward with your "sluts" it all sounds rather mild to me and totally consensual.
Good on you mate.

January 8th, 2006, 10:01
As long as you are being straightforward with your "sluts" it all sounds rather mild to me and totally consensual.
Good on you mate.Don't forget the bare-backing - a mrsydney speciality :evil:

January 8th, 2006, 10:10
Good on you mate.Don't forget the bare-backing - a mrsydney speciality :evil:
Honestly, I didn't realize.
Please don't do that, Mr. Syd!

January 9th, 2006, 12:59
DELETED

catawampuscat
January 9th, 2006, 13:40
I also believe in paying the same all during the year..What happens during low season is many boys are more willing to accept far less than they would during high season..There are expats farangs living here who have never paid an "off", never bought a boy a drink and give the boy only a few hundred baht.. As they can only really get away with this behavior with the very young, the desparate, the starving or the very unexperienced, they take advantage and I believe derive greater pleasure from underpaying than they do from the tryst.. When one of these cheapskates tells me how little he pays and brags about his exploiting of these boys, I have no use for these predators and treat them like manure... I feel the same way about the farangs who brag about the underage boys they molest and have a zero tolerance policy for them as well......People are going to do what they are going to do and I know nothing I do or say will change that, but please guys don't think other farngs want to hear how you exploit and abuse...

January 9th, 2006, 14:53
I also believe in paying the same all during the year....People are going to do what they are going to do and I know nothing I do or say will change that, but please guys don't think other farngs want to hear how you exploit and abuse.

I agree--But nothing anyone can say will change them.
Personally, I think of 500\1,000 as the (so-so\hahr-sibp-harh sibp) benchmark: for so-so, perfunctory, hit-and-run, performance. Better...or worse...should be tipped accordingly: why encourage the slackers?... and...Why not encourage the good, better and best?
I've found an up-front discussion can head off a lot of wasted time & disappointment. Proof: I'm damned...or blessed...however you would call it...by my own system, meaning: tips average 1,300 to 1,500 baht, (I credit the Thai 'Grapevine' at work.) but very seldom wind up with a...did someone say, "Starfish?"...dud.
Many farang refuse to learn more than a few words of Thai, expect all num to be....Drop them in bed and they GO...machines; then penalize them for their own short coming when things don't work out well--And isn't that a lose-lose situation?

January 9th, 2006, 21:27
You should not be too generous with these guys, neither should you be a skint flint, 1000 bht is about average - you guys know what these guys are like if you offer them 700-800 or even less - need I say more - however, if you offer them 1100-1200 they don't even flick an eye, that is the way I like it. However, if you go Tawan then they wont accept anything less than 1500 and want more, unless anyone knows any different!

January 10th, 2006, 00:16
I agree that the price remains fixed throughout the year, no high season hikes for me. I am seeing a special boy at the moment and l asked him how much he got paid, he said between 500 and 1000Baht for both short time and overnight. So some paid 1000 for short time some only paid 500 for over night. I was surprized at the 500 overnight, that really is tight. I told him he should not accept that small amount. 1000 Baht over night is fine.

I thought boys get more in BKK than in Pattaya...true?
does your range 500 - 1000 apply in Pattya or BKK?

January 10th, 2006, 04:39
Yes, I think the 500/1000 minimum to low rate mentioned here is for Pattaya.

For Bangkok, add 400-500?

I also agree that the rates should be consistent through the year, though the working boys should certainly be making more cummulatively in high season.