PDA

View Full Version : red shirts back again .... now what?

Patexpat
June 17th, 2009, 12:06
Driving in to work this morning I spotted a red shirt camp being set up on the waste ground at the junction of Soi Khao Talo and Sukhumvit - and I believe a camp has also been set up in North Pattaya ...

This does not bode well I feel ......

June 18th, 2009, 00:54
Driving in to work this morning I spotted a red shirt camp being set up on the waste ground at the junction of Soi Khao Talo and Sukhumvit - and I believe a camp has also been set up in North Pattaya ...

This does not bode well I feel ......

Thanks for this. I've just been booking my Christmas travel. Didn't really consider Thailand after the recent fiasco which cost me quite a lot in re-organised travel. It may be a while before I return to Thailand.

krobbie
June 18th, 2009, 02:29
WTF do they have to bitch about now. The PM seems to be doing a good job as far as I can see (which isn't all that far since I am in NZ) but I keep an eye on the papers. He seems to be a pretty hard worker and not a dodgy bugger as been the case in the not to recent past.

I was hoping Mr Thaksin would buy his island in Montenegro (or where-ever) and live happily ever after and leave the people of Thailand alone. His day is long over, I would hope.

krobbie

June 18th, 2009, 07:39
This will be remedied fast if it develops into anything. After the last show of force and the , no more bullshit attitude, they have finally adopted, a few key people might disappear or have accidents then the rallies will be finished.

Keep in mind as well, they have all the local elections going on right about now too, so it might be nothing more then supporters of the potential candidates who go out of their way to make sure that the red is on their campaign posters. Will have a look at the news in a bit, and see what its all about.

Patexpat
June 19th, 2009, 09:06
apparently there are posters advertising a rally at the Khao Talo/Sukhumvit site on the 23rd ..