PDA

View Full Version : Request for Song Title

bing
June 15th, 2009, 10:19
While in Pattaya a few weeks ago, the Venue did a song with Diamond in the title and I can not for the life of me remember the name of the song. Anyone know what the title is that contains the word Diamond. Also I heard 'One Moment In Time' at several places and had added it to my MP3 list. If you can come up with the Dimond Song I would apprecite it.

June 15th, 2009, 10:49
According to the BMI Repertoire Search (http://repertoire.bmi.com/startpage.asp) there are 1458 songs with the word diamond in the title.
Here are a few:
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds - The Beatles
Diamonds are a girlтАЩs best friend - Shirley Bassey
Diamond Dogs - David Bowie
Shine on You Crazy Diamond - Pink Floyd
Diamonds & Pearls - Prince
Diamond In The Dark - Chris de Burgh

June 15th, 2009, 11:25
According to the BMI Repertoire Search (http://repertoire.bmi.com/startpage.asp) there are 1458 songs with the word diamond in the title.
Here are a few:
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds - The Beatles
Diamonds are a girlтАЩs best friend - Shirley Bassey
Diamond Dogs - David Bowie
Shine on You Crazy Diamond - Pink Floyd
Diamonds & Pearls - Prince
Diamond In The Dark - Chris de Burgh

Diamonds and rust - Joan Baez
Diamonds are forever - Shirley Bassey

Patexpat
June 15th, 2009, 13:40
been struggling with this one - did the song contain the line "would Jesus wear a Rolex?" I think that number refers to diamonds ????

June 15th, 2009, 14:37
While in Pattaya a few weeks ago, the Venue did a song with Diamond in the title and I can not for the life of me remember the name of the song. Anyone know what the title is that contains the word Diamond. Also I heard 'One Moment In Time' at several places and had added it to my MP3 list. If you can come up with the Dimond Song I would apprecite it.

"Diamonds are a girls best friend." is a number in the show.
Hope that helps.

bing
June 16th, 2009, 08:04
Thanks for the responses.. With the passage of time the song seems to have slipped out of my memory bank. Silly me, I thought the song had something to do with "I'm your diamond girl', but alas, it seems it is only in my mind not reality. Again Thanks.

Impulse
June 16th, 2009, 08:50
Now you have me thinking of that awful Elton John song called Diamond girl. yuchhhkkk.

June 16th, 2009, 08:54
Now you have me thinking of that awful Elton John song called Diamond girl. yuchhhkkk.

Elton John? Do you mean Seals & Crofts?

Impulse
June 16th, 2009, 09:00
No ,it goes,Diamond girl,what you do in your high class world? Then he sings in his high pitched voice,Im positive its Elton.

June 16th, 2009, 09:02
No ,it goes,Diamond girl,what you do in your high class world? Then he sings in his high pitched voice,Im positive its Elton.

OMG, that is so funny.

It's Island Girl, you moron. Rock of the Westies album.

Impulse
June 16th, 2009, 09:05

OMG, that is so funny.

It's Island Girl, you moron. Rock of the Westies album. Good,good,fall into my trap BG,Now I know what music you really like.......just as bad, ho hum.

June 16th, 2009, 09:06
What makes you think I like it? Let me guess...you didn't graduate with a major in logic, did you?