PDA

View Full Version : NAB Men's Club -PATTAYA

thrillbill
June 15th, 2009, 09:32
For those night owls who occassionally hit the bars after 1 in the morning, a new gay "coyote" dance club has opened up in north Pattaya called NAB. Though it competes with Dudes, Dave's Men's Club, and Xray for the nocturnal clubbers, it seems to be (right now that is) a top establishment that would fit right the Bangkok gay scene. Great energetic dancers (all good looking with a fit body) and some of the beef cakes are brought in from Bangkok. (Too many nellie, skinny ones in Pattaya?? )The entertainment (lip sync-dance production) was professionally done (started at 3am) and before that was a great modeling show with certain muscular fellows showing their toned bodies in tropical attire. The place was packed on a Sunday night --surprised. A couple nights ago my friend and I went to NABs early (before midnight) and the place was dead and the dancers were of the "norm" , so it is best to get there after 1 or 2am when the action begins (the place closes at 6Am).

NAB is located at the entertainment complex (where Fashion club is) in north Pattaya after soi 6 on Second Rd. (before Xray).

jcowle
June 17th, 2009, 01:08
Dudes is now closed.

regards
JOHN

aussie_
June 18th, 2009, 12:51
Late night clubs like NAB, XRAY and Dave Man Club would be a welcome addition to the Bangkok scene.

Club 9 nightclub in Silom Soi 4 would be a perfect location. They get a reasonable crowd at showtime and then the place empties. Add some hot coyote dancers after the midnite show and the place would be full, especially after Telephone and Balcony close.

Maybe the early closing times in Bangkok are the reason these clubs only exist in Pattaya at present or maybe some more tea money is required.

June 18th, 2009, 14:43
maybe some more tea money is required

"Maybe"? LOL.

aussie_
June 30th, 2009, 14:35
I went to NAB Man Club last night at 1.30am. The place was nearly full, a good size crowd for a monday night. The music is loud and I was prepared with some custom earplugs that I had made in Australia, I was nearly deaf for two days after a recent visit to X-Ray club in Pattaya.

NAB has been well designed and it is a large and comfortable venue. The manager introduced himself and all the staff were friendly and efficient. There are VIP areas upstairs where you can sit and drink with your friends for 1000 baht cost. I didn't see anything else happening up there when I ventured to the upstairs toilets.

I arranged to take two Thai friends to the club, turning into a group of nine by the time the rest of their friends arrived. It made for a great night and by 530am we were all up and dancing on the stage after the coyote guys had finished. The coyote dancers were excellent eye candy, maybe not quite as good as X Ray club but the boys seem to mingle more with the crowd.

There were shows happening all night, the performers were probably from the nearby Tiffany Club. I highly recommend a vist to NAB if you are travelling to or living in Pattaya.

blueboy
June 30th, 2009, 16:22
Aussie,

So by the time you finished at NAB, you could have gone to Cafe Royale for their happy Hour (which starts at 6.00 AM)!
Now I understand the crowd Cafe Royale is after....

June 30th, 2009, 16:25
Whenever I seem some old codger with earplugs in his ears at a disco, I always think..."time to give it up, Gramps".

July 1st, 2009, 01:24
Whenever I seem some old codger with earplugs in his ears at a disco, I always think..."time to give it up, Gramps".

The OP is, like most queens, gilding the lily:

He calls them "custom earplugs" but we know they are really just his Hearing Aids turned off.

When he was on the stage dancing, it was probably with the aid of a zimmer.

Why do people lie?

:cheers:

Brad the Impala
July 1st, 2009, 01:25

One day bunny, one day.

Impulse
July 1st, 2009, 01:30
Whenever I seem some old codger with earplugs in his ears at a disco, I always think..."time to give it up, Gramps". When do you ever get to go to a disco? Your always on here.

Sen Yai
July 1st, 2009, 01:55

Yeah, I expect you seem like that all the time.

July 1st, 2009, 02:28
The Bunny seems to be getting it from all directions today!

Lucky Bunny!

:cheers:

aussie_
July 1st, 2009, 13:56

You are a "cwazy wabbit" but you make the forum more fun and you do know what is happening in Thailand.

It may be rent a crowd and I may be old enough to be their grandpa but it's a hell of a lot more fun being at a Thai disco than being back in farangland on a monday night or any other night of the week.

I am sure that you have been everywhere but If you do get out of your burrow rabbit you will find the volume of the music at the Pattaya clubs is close to the anyones pain threshold, even the Thai boys were saying it was a bit loud for them. My earplugs are designed for musicians and have a filter so that you can still hear everything clearly without the deafening impact of the high sound levels.

In any case I had a great night out :thumbleft: and I am taking the same boys to X-Ray tonight :cheers:

Beachlover
July 1st, 2009, 15:28
LOL... are you serious?

I've never seen anyone wear earplugs at a disco. Would be hard to take seriously. lol

aussie_
July 1st, 2009, 18:17
LOL... are you serious?

I've never seen anyone wear earplugs at a disco. Would be hard to take seriously. lol

I am serious about my health and it is a proven fact that the loud music at the discos can cause short and longer term hearing loss.

In any case I do not have any more time to waste on the people that have nothing better to do than criticise when anyone makes an entry on this forum - I cannot take you seriously with such an uneducated comment.

Please do not expect me to take the bait and reply again after your probable negative reply.

Beachlover
July 1st, 2009, 21:05
Wrrraaaaugh hsss hssss lol.

Mate, I was kidding. Not serious and not meaning offence at all.

I truly haven't seen anyone wearing ear plugs at a disco before. This is just an observation. Not taking the piss. Maybe more people do this, I don't know.

I'm well aware loud music (and lots of other things) at discos can damage hearing. Only ever been to 1 or 2 places where noise levels were uncomfortable. Other than that the only time I've ever felt uncomfortable is when I'm in direct line of fire of the bass speakers... when I usually just move away.

aussie_
July 2nd, 2009, 14:30
My apologies to you Beachlover, I over reacted. Many late nights and not enough sleep for me in Pattaya :drunken:

Beachlover
July 2nd, 2009, 20:40
No worries at all... enjoy! :cheers: