PDA

View Full Version : UPSTAIRS AT KRAZY DRAGON

MARK
June 14th, 2009, 11:59
Ok the second floor of The Krazy Dragon is now being renovated there is 1 small toilet arrear already with sink shower and toilet 1 very large room standard size of a one unite beer bar and 3 private locked rooms, so come on lets here your suggestions for the space.
Can we be realistic with suggestions I donтАЩt fancy 5 years in the monkey house, and please consider I am running a business so if you are going to recommend going up stairs for free hanky panky thatтАЩs English slang for a grope save the typing.
The first suggestion is already in from the staff at the krazy that are looking for cheaper accommodation but I am interested in your ideaтАЩs

Mark.

June 14th, 2009, 12:13
how about making one of the rooms upstairs into a really nice massage room and have trained massueses on hand each night. id slip up for a quick one.

Beachlover
June 14th, 2009, 12:53
How about a bunch of farang dancing near naked on a stage while Thai boys make admiring comments from the audience lol.

June 14th, 2009, 13:16
and debating the off-fees ?

MARK
June 14th, 2009, 13:49
and debating the off-fees ?

The Thai boys can off the farang by the kilo, I will make a fortune LOL. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

MARK
June 14th, 2009, 13:59
Do not forget now on all DRINKS INCLUDING BOYS DRINKS 99Bht :cheers: :drunken: :cheers: :drunken: :drunken:

Defiantly one of the better offers that we have put on lately so I have altered the price of drinks to stay at 99bht for the foreseeable future :idea: This includes boys drinks,

Thanks for the good response and you business is appreciated :cheers:

Mark. :salute: :salute:

bing
June 14th, 2009, 22:25
I'm not sure what to do with the up stairs. I sort of like the boys idea of giving them afordable housing. From what I have observed, it would be a positive for some of the boys. Also I observed that upstairs is not needed by the farangs so much, you run such a good bar with geat Thai guys to take care of the customers. I visited several times in May, a slow season, but had no problem finding some of your guys who were sort of happy to be with me. All I had to do was walk thru the door and they swooped down one me,,, hehe I did not protest too much, and the good price of the drinks made it possible to sit with two of them and still pass out some bahts to several other guys as well. You are still number one.

June 14th, 2009, 23:29
All I had to do was walk thru the door and they swooped down one me,,, hehe I did not protest too much

This works well only if you like the guys who swoop down on you.
It's rather inconvenient if you prefer to Pick Your Own boy, although I hear Mark is addressing that issue.

mahjongguy
June 15th, 2009, 07:48
My tourist friend likes KD very much, but this was his complaint: guys are running around the club with no shirt. He sees a guy he likes and invites him to sit and have a drink. Club policy is for the guy to put on his shirt to indicate that he and the customer are occupied. A useful signal, no doubt, but my friend chose the guy because he looked so good shirtless. There needs to be a more clever solution.

MARK
June 17th, 2009, 11:05
My tourist friend likes KD very much, but this was his complaint: guys are running around the club with no shirt. He sees a guy he likes and invites him to sit and have a drink. Club policy is for the guy to put on his shirt to indicate that he and the customer are occupied. A useful signal, no doubt, but my friend chose the guy because he looked so good shirtless. There needs to be a more clever solution.

Next time you are in the bar or anybody else that has the same problem just ask the boy or a waiter to let me know the boy is of the table with a drink and I am sure the boy will be happy to remove his tee shirt no problem at all, but some boys cheat and flirt from table to table that is why they are made to put on a tee shirt so after you have bought him a drink he does not wonder off and sit with a another customer at the same time that your friends are paying for him to drinks with you. :salute: :salute:

Mark.