View Full Version : Going rate for tips in Pattaya (poll)

June 13th, 2009, 17:13
To compliment the existing thread.
What's the going rate for short time in Pattaya? [TIP ONLY -not including fees to bar]

Probably best to keep any debate going on the existing thread.

June 14th, 2009, 06:18
Looks quite conclusive @ around 1000 baht, give or take a tad.

dorayme
June 14th, 2009, 07:53
Over 500 is rediculuous unless you are Daddy Bigbucks

June 14th, 2009, 09:01

Tilaaaak.... anything over 50 baht is too much for you!!! :geek:

June 14th, 2009, 12:36

Is this for boys you've picked up at go-go's or that you've found elsewhere?

zinzone
June 14th, 2009, 12:55

dorayme:

Which planet do you live on?

Are you serious?

I suppose for your 500 baht or less you refer to glue sniffing street tramps in Sunee showing your their dicks providing you promise not to show yours....
(all half an inch of it)

gra46
June 14th, 2009, 13:42
You tight ass cunt ,is all you get from me

these boys make a living from this work and get someone like you ,STAY HOME wanker

June 14th, 2009, 18:18
You tight ass cunt ,is all you get from me

these boys make a living from this work and get someone like you ,STAY HOME wanker

We should buy dorayme a mirror... then maybe he'll realize that the boys would rather dive into their own puke head first than sleep with him for 500 baht or less :alien: :cheers:

June 14th, 2009, 22:36
than sleep with him for 500 baht or less

I had a guy try to 'off' me once at a disco. He was no older than me but heavyset. It was flattering but I really can't imagine the level of desperation that I'd need to be in to have sex with someone that I didn't find attractive.

krobbie
June 15th, 2009, 02:03

I had a guy try to 'off' me once at a disco. He was no older than me but heavyset. It was flattering but I really can't imagine the level of desperation that I'd need to be in to have sex with someone that I didn't find attractive.

mlomker, such is the world of prostitution.

krobbie

June 15th, 2009, 02:22
Well do the 35% who reckon the going rate is less than 700 find gogo dancers are content with that & content to do for repeat business @ the same price? Or are you going after freelancers?

Also, any comment from those who believe the going rate is over 1500?

yedo111
June 15th, 2009, 07:28
Short time no more than 5-700 . Long time (several days) 2000

And I prefer freelancers...

But I have no time for that now . my thai BF would be mad at me so I try to avoid any offers :drunken:

June 15th, 2009, 08:06

mlomker.... I'll sleep with you for free..... :king:

June 15th, 2009, 08:24
mlomker.... I'll sleep with you for free..... :king:

:cheers: My trip is getting cheaper by the minute.

June 15th, 2009, 08:56
Well do the 35% who reckon the going rate is less than 700 find gogo dancers are content with that & content to do for repeat business @ the same price? Or are you going after freelancers?

A bottom-of-the-barrel boy would be happy with 500 baht. A popular boy would not. So, if you want to save some baht, pick out the skinniest, fattest, and/or ugliest boy you can. It will be a match made in heaven.

June 15th, 2009, 09:58
:cheers: My trip is getting cheaper by the minute.

You can even make a little money if you sleep with dorayme.... he pays 50baht.... but I'm sexier :alien: