PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Quill is a....

June 12th, 2009, 17:37
....name to conjure with. Seeing the reference in the thread about Mick at Cafe Royale brought to mind those wild times of nearly 10 years ago when every week seemed to bring another handbags-at-dawn confrontation in Pattayaland Soi 3, and when any innocent bystander getting in the way was likely to to be impaled on a nail file. Or shot. And meanwhile in Sunnee Plaza every night Peter's Krazy Pub was setting new standards in unmissable entertainment.

What happened to those pioneering days? Personally I think the rot set in with Thaksin's first administration with that un- speakable Interior Minister Purichai who seemed to think that tourists came to Thailand in order to be sent to bed at midnight. Do others feel the same nostalgia or am I simply an elderly sensation freak?

June 12th, 2009, 19:23
am I simply an elderly sensation freak?Pretty much.

June 12th, 2009, 20:21
Yep.

June 13th, 2009, 03:16
Dunno about the "sensation" bit.

:cheers:

June 13th, 2009, 10:59
What an attentention slut you are!
I'll be looking foward to your future posts... if nothing more than for their entertainment value.. :flower:

June 13th, 2009, 16:21
....any innocent bystander getting in the way was likely to to be impaled on a nail file. Or shot....... Do others feel the same nostalgia or am I simply an elderly sensation freak?

Simply imaginative.