PDA

View Full Version : Private Bitching - done publically :)

June 8th, 2009, 13:51
One too many off-key renditions of "Anak", perhaps?

Patexpat
June 8th, 2009, 15:09

your just an out and out uncouth bastard aren't you.

I also know Mick and my best wishes to him ... lets hope he pulls through

June 8th, 2009, 15:50

And you're an illiterate with no sense of humor. At least I know the difference between "your" and "you're".

June 8th, 2009, 16:43

/quote]

And you're an illiterate with no sense of humor. At least I know the difference between "your" and "you're".

Ill manered, totally uncalled for caustic remarks again done from the safety of a keyboard...........

:cheers:

June 8th, 2009, 16:52
Oh, I'm just as "totally uncalled for" and "caustic" in person.

Care to meet up?

June 8th, 2009, 18:48
I am sure that a few people would like to meet up with you!! But your too much of a coward to allow that.

Best wishes to Mick. I understand that he should make good progress.

Oh, I'm just as "totally uncalled for" and "caustic" in person.

Care to meet up?

June 8th, 2009, 18:52
I am sure that a few people would like to meet up with you!! But your too much of a coward to allow that.

Any time, any place, Hime-boy.

June 8th, 2009, 18:56
It is up to you....just name the time and the place on this forum.

June 8th, 2009, 18:57

Your momma's house, 6pm.

June 8th, 2009, 19:03
Thats convinced me you are definately a coward hiding behind that keyboard.
Lets meet at your mommas....or did she dump you as a child.

Any time, any place, Hime-boy.[/quote]

Your momma's house, 6pm.[/quote]

June 8th, 2009, 19:36
How about we meet where you seem to spend most of your time: between Kenneth's butt cheeks?

June 9th, 2009, 11:27
Still the coward I see. You obviously were dumped.

How about we meet where you seem to spend most of your time: between Kenneth's butt cheeks?

June 9th, 2009, 14:13
I don't see you posting your real name, phone number, address, and photo here...Mr. Big Talker.

gra46
June 9th, 2009, 16:38
I don't see you posting your real name, phone number, address, and photo here...Mr. Big Talker.

"As the saying goes breed like a rabbit"

You wernt dumped you were daddies little bunny

many many names you hide behind here and and you dont post your name or address only a photo on your back says "I suck"

June 9th, 2009, 16:41
Dont skirt the issue, we are talking about meeting ,you give the place and time and I am sure that would solve any problem.
Or is the coward still there at the keyboard.

Maybe thats an idea, why dont you change your handle to 'Coward at the Keyboard'

June 9th, 2009, 20:25
Tomorrow noon, Burger King near Silom Soi 2.

June 10th, 2009, 01:42
So what will you be dressed in? I will be wearing jeans(fawn and a white tee shirt.) and my friend jeans and I think a black tee shirt. And we are talking of Burger King at Robinsons? If not what do you mean 'near' Silom soi 2. This is so that there is no ambiguity in the address given.

Tomorrow noon, Burger King near Silom Soi 2.

June 10th, 2009, 07:31
Yes, that's the one. But it will have to be another time. Something has come up. And you will have to come without a friend, and unarmed. LOL.

June 10th, 2009, 08:31
And you will have to come without a friend, and unarmed. LOL.

Hime, I'm sure you'll do the right thing. :nunu:

June 10th, 2009, 11:32
Oh dear me you are paranoid and obviously a persisent liar. I dont do revenge! My companion was a female who works in the Swiss Embassy on Wireless and we will still be there enjoying ourselves. :bounce: :bounce:

As I said you are a coward and only resort to hiding behind a keyboard and spewing unnecessary venom. Like the recent Jinks episode and the air ticket issue. Having to apologise because of your very load mouth.
I will reiterate that you must have had a serious problem in your childhood and youth to make you this bitter and twisted person.
Take stock of yourself for goodness sake before it all ends in tragedy. Him up above will still forgive.

Must go.Have to meet up with you know who. :cheese:

Yes, that's the one. But it will have to be another time. Something has come up. And you will have to come without a friend, and unarmed. LOL.

Brad the Impala
June 11th, 2009, 02:11
Not like Bugs Bunny to back out of an opportunity to prove himself right.

June 11th, 2009, 03:11
Its called cowardice and the lowest form of life.
When the nerves and reality take over one gets paranoid of discovery.
One would hope that a flea or mosquito virus that carries the Myxoma virus would end his ramblings or one liners on this site. :study:
Again I offer him the same opportunity of a meeting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And unarmed :pale: :pale: :pale: :pale: . Goodness what a laugh we had.

Not like Bugs Bunny to back out of an opportunity to prove himself right.

June 11th, 2009, 04:21
Just a suggestion here, so take it for what you all feel its worth. On most of the other forums I am on, they have a hidden section called "barfights" or something along those lines. Anyone who has a problem with someone else, can type in the password and see who has what to say about who. If you aren't interested in the bickering, then you never type in the password, and go about your day.

I just think its a real shame that threads that people put a lot of time in to, or threads that might be viewed by newer members that potentially have a lot to offer the board, get turned off and stop posting, because someone hijacks their thread to settle a personal score.

I am not going to take anyone's side, as I don't really know what all the bickering is about, and don't really care for an explanation of he said, he said. So maybe, just maybe, the mods or admin can create a separate section of the board for people wishing to challenge each other, so the rest of the threads, many of which I enjoy, can stay on topic??

giggsy
June 11th, 2009, 05:58
I am not going to take anyone's side, as I don't really know what all the bickering is about, and don't really care for an explanation of he said, he said. So maybe, just maybe, the mods or admin can create a separate section of the board for people wishing to challenge each other, so the rest of the threads, many of which I enjoy, can stay on topic??

which is exactly what they have done here.And a lot of people who don't post on sgt still sign in every day to see the latest spats.its like a gay soap opera,once you start reading you find you can't stop.

gra46
June 11th, 2009, 08:12
Just a suggestion here, so take it for what you all feel its worth. On most of the other forums I am on, they have a hidden section called "barfights" or something along those lines. Anyone who has a problem with someone else, can type in the password and see who has what to say about who. If you aren't interested in the bickering, then you never type in the password, and go about your day.

I just think its a real shame that threads that people put a lot of time in to, or threads that might be viewed by newer members that potentially have a lot to offer the board, get turned off and stop posting, because someone hijacks their thread to settle a personal score.

'GO THE JUDGE" the so called straight guy who loves a shemale now and again puts his 2 bobs worth in !!!!!.I BET YOU READ ALL THIS THREAD

June 13th, 2009, 10:50

OK, I have no idea what this post is about.

All I can read is everyone wants to know who Bunny/Geenyus is.

Folks, he's been around for years and if he hasn't told you by now he never will.

I'D like to know who he is too but I'm as fcuked as everyone else.

So let's just live with it and fcukitall. Let's have another drink..... :drunken:

June 13th, 2009, 11:07
The original post was in response to the report of Mick (of whoever he is -- Cafe Royale)'s health problems.

gra46
June 13th, 2009, 18:26

OK, I have no idea what this post is about.

All I can read is everyone wants to know who Bunny/Geenyus is.

Folks, he's been around for years and if he hasn't told you by now he never will.

I'D like to know who he is too but I'm as fcuked as everyone else.

So let's just live with it and fcukitall. Let's have another drink..... :drunken:
bend over