PDA

View Full Version : Thai translation on GOOGLE

blueboy
June 8th, 2009, 08:11
In case some of you aren't aware, Google have a great translation site from many languages including Thai.
No Thai keyboards necessary, just Copy & Paste and click. It is so easy to use.

URL Text (http://translate.google.com)

and now....to all these naughty Thai websites..

June 8th, 2009, 09:32
Is COOL!

Be a little CAREFUL, though. Here are my first two tries back and forth ...

I want sexy Thai boy > р╕Йр╕▒р╕Щр╕Хр╣Йр╕нр╕З р╕Бр╕▓р╕гр╣Ар╕Лр╣Зр╕Б р╕Лр╕╡р╣Ир╣Ар╕Фр╣Зр╕Б р╣Др╕Чр╕в > I want sexy Thai children

I want sexy Thai man > р╕Йр╕▒р╕Щр╕Хр╣Йр╕нр╕З р╕Бр╕▓р╕гр╣Ар╕Лр╣Зр╕Б р╕Лр╕╡р╣Ир╣Др╕Чр╕вр╕б р╕Щр╕╕р╕йр╕в > I want sexy Thai people

One could easily come off as Bi or "BuGs"

But this will definitely be useful.

quiet1
June 8th, 2009, 10:22
I've tried a few random web pages, and found the English translations to be practically unintelliglble.

e.g. Submitting a lakorn episode summary from a TV3 Thai web page produced this riveting rendition:

Episode 15 (14 Jun 52)
Fire clay and decided to help other Nrakr take away a new number. All away to the seaside home country. But not escape the stigma against divinity hit tracker Fireproof and fire fight with satellite Nrakr as divinity. But quick to help Nrakr. It all away to get close to people's ink uncle father fire Storytelling with fire listening to all the people who killed the father of light. That is, marine Best friend's father is a fire. Calumniate father is a fire that police corruption, but that fact, itself a corruption received from divinity like ..

The previous episode was even more exciting:

Episode 14 (13 Jun 52)
Bow lakes minister was killed daddy make Somchai fear death. Send flowers are similar to р╕Вр╕нр╣Вр╕Чр╕й divinity. Kinri see that they threaten Somchai Somchai will help if she makes a movie star. New ground to steal your home to see divinity as he used a gun to shoot, but the new traverse. Nrakr been ordered to kill fire Eventually it Nrakr know that fire is fire. She both offended and saddened. But she is not to kill the light.

June 8th, 2009, 13:28
havenjt the merits of this translation tool already been discussed to death in a previous thread?