PDA

View Full Version : sex show closed in dreamboys temporarily

June 7th, 2009, 09:44
very disappointed to me as first time comer!
Apparently sex shows are closed in silom (dreamboys, future-boys etc) due to police presence.
How long will it last? How about clubs in other areas?

TrongpaiExpat
June 7th, 2009, 13:05
Sex shows were on Friday night ( 5 June 2009) what night were you there? This does happen from time to time, then the next night everything is back to normal. Sometimes they get word the police is on the way for pee testing and they never actually come, other times they come, do some tests and leave. The press has lost interest in these police shows a long time ago. At first there was a lot of fanfare, press and hundreds of police and political observers all mugging for the cameras, now if they do one of these pee-raids there's not more than a hand full of cops. The press don't bother coming now so the police bring their own cameras and pose accordingly.

June 8th, 2009, 00:19
Last night (Saturday June 6) I was told that no sex show at Dreamboys and other venues. Hopefully I can catch one before I leave next Tuesday or I have another reason to come back. :blackeye:

pyro
June 8th, 2009, 00:27
I was just at Dream Boys tonight and no sex show. Not sure when it will resume and I did not ask. Offed a very cute waiter named Miw. Highly recommended!!

TrongpaiExpat
June 8th, 2009, 00:38
I am leaving town for a week, otherwise I would drop over there and see what's going on. Maybe someone who has some reliable contacts can inform.

June 8th, 2009, 12:04
I am leaving town for a week, otherwise I would drop over there and see what's going on. Maybe someone who has some reliable contacts can inform.

Maybe they ran out of Pepsi? :laughing6:

Rush, Yet Again
June 11th, 2009, 09:11
Dropped in at Tawan last night and it was pretty empty just minutes before their last show. Chatted with an old friend there who tells me "sexy show only, no fuck no suck". Says this will last for 1 month. OK, that's news from a bar boy, so probably not real accurate . . . I'll spend the next week checking it out and let ya'll know.

Seems the boys are all hurting for business. One of the guys I know who gets offed regularly took last night off to sleep instead. Not a good economic indicator!

Patpong was dead last night - and it hadn't been raining. Saw about 2 dozen empty stalls in the main market - something I've never seen in 20 years of visiting bangkok. And the DVD booths were all missing, too.

June 11th, 2009, 09:18
IP Piracy crackdown probably accounts for the empty stalls.

neddy3
June 11th, 2009, 14:07
On Monday June 8, the big cock show in Dream Boys occurred. Sadly, all the big cocks were hidden inside underwear.
There was no fuck show.
In fact, on leaving the bar after the show, it dawned on me that I have not seen one uncovered cock, in any size or state, during the show. Not exactly what I had been expecting!

The following night, the show in Future Boys had some nudity, some big cocks on show during the candle show etc, and one pair of boys did a fuck show (but remained on stage).
What amazed me this night was that my checkbin was one of only 6 open during the show, and that after the show, they could barely scratch up 12 go-go boys, including some of the old stagers who do some shows.
Yet I went here deliberately, as two weeks before, this bar had a great selection of many boys who were of interest to me.
Just a very quiet night? Or has Future Boys dived again? Just the phase of the moon?

June 17th, 2009, 09:09
Police do pee tests? Why? On the customers or the dancers?

TrongpaiExpat
June 17th, 2009, 13:17
Police do pee tests? Why? On the customers or the dancers?

It's part of a previous administration War on Drugs. It started around 2001 and got off with a big media splash. It has since petered off some, is mostly ignored by the press now and the present big wigs have not used it as a political platform. There were a few isolated cases where they pee tested customers or checked ID/passports in go-go's but now it seems that the customers are either ignored or polity ushered off. A disco would be an exception, there everyone generally gets tested but they are quite infrequent now.

June 17th, 2009, 23:35
Does your pee turn purple if you've been taking Geritol? I'm sure some of the posters here are already wringing their hands...