part 2

June 7th, 2009, 04:53
part 3

thrillbill
June 7th, 2009, 07:40
Well, these pics of the city and beach won't be used in a travel brochure

krobbie
June 7th, 2009, 09:11
Baziel, far be it from me to mention it but you seem to have given the bed a fair beating (see pic of boyfriend sitting on end of bed).

Where were you staying?

Cheers
krobbie

gerefan2
June 7th, 2009, 21:45
I would say that the first pics are Yensabi Condo, Pool side, about 8th floor, room towards the far end (away from Pattaya rent a room).....
G2

June 7th, 2009, 22:43
Well, these pics of the city and beach won't be used in a travel brochure

The water views look nice to me but I'm suddenly questioning my decision to stay on the beach.

ceejay
June 7th, 2009, 23:33
The water views look nice to me but I'm suddenly questioning my decision to stay on the beach.
The beach in Pattaya is, to say the best of it, nothing special. If you want beaches, I'd suggest going to North Pattaya or take a day trip to Koh Larn.

June 8th, 2009, 01:08
Koh Larn.

That looks like a winner. I'll find a day for that.

June 8th, 2009, 23:18

Don't tell me - a decision made on the basis of another wrong assumption??!!

Pattaya beach is narrow, dirty, and backs on to a busy main road, as does most of Jomtien beach (but not Dongtan). To say that it is polluted would be polite. If the beach was a primary reason to visit Pattaya you have made a poor choice, and if you are coming in the next few months it will be the rainy season anyway, so it will hardly matter (unless, of course, you like sitting in a deck chair in the rain with the drains overflowing around you).

June 9th, 2009, 01:39
I would say that the first pics are Yensabi Condo, Pool side, about 8th floor, room towards the far end (away from Pattaya rent a room).....
G2

9th floor ! :flower:

June 9th, 2009, 03:37
as does most of Jomtien beach (but not Dongtan).

I will be at Dongtan and I mostly stayed there for scenery. A nice water view isn't something that I have at home.

I'm thinking about a day trip to Koh Larn or Koh Samet for the one time that I'm likely to swim.

June 9th, 2009, 09:00
A nice water view isn't something that I have at home.

Honey, you won't have it at Dongtan, either. Unless you find floating poos scenic.

June 9th, 2009, 18:46
Honey, you won't have it at Dongtan, either. Unless you find floating poos scenic.

Maybe a dead rabbit will wash up. That'd be nice.

June 9th, 2009, 21:09
[quote="Gone Fishing":35izle99]A nice water view isn't something that I have at home.

[/quote:35izle99]

No I didn't - mlomker did. I actually have an outstanding water view at home.

June 9th, 2009, 21:56
I actually have an outstanding water view at home.

I have a view of the Mississippi, but barges sitting on brown water isn't a good view.

June 9th, 2009, 21:57
brown water

You'll feel right at home in Amazing Pattaya.