PDA

View Full Version : Trip Report in the Deep South

June 6th, 2009, 22:47
Hat Yai also spelled as Haadyai is about 60 km from the Malaysian Border. At first glance its appears that the town caters for straight men, however try Nattapon Road near the Diana Shopping Complex. Here you will find 3 gay bars with dancing boys. Its very much on the small side but you will find that the variety of boys are mixed.

I went to the one and only Sauna called "GL Sauna". There were about 30 patrons there. I was barely in the shower when I felt a hand brush past me. No accident those southern boys are horny as hell. I am not kidding I have never been the Belle (or should that be Beau) (Mark can confirm) of the Ball but being down there was something else. I was literally fighting them off. I found a delightful 32 yr old who was an amazing kisser amongst his other attributes. In the shower and up and off upstairs again. It was fun.

Hat Yai being what it is a much smaller town on the conservative side the boys are extremely shy and show hardly any gay behaviour outside of the Suana. One boy took me to his home after the Sauna and requested that I do not hold him round his waist but the back of the motorcycle.

He explained people here are not so accepting of gays. Khon Thai Hat Yai mai chorp Khon Gay! Anyway if any of you guys want a change in your diet the Southern Boys are quite exotic, different in taste and build.