PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about a very special VIP pickup, want your input!!

June 6th, 2009, 12:21
I know for my customers that are scouring the bargirls of Pattaya, we already have a version of this in use. But,,, I thought that I could change it up and see if I could offer something that you guys might be interested in.

Picture for a moment if you would, upon your arrival in BKK, you are greeted by your driver, and a very special guest. This guest would be a tasty morsel, licensed in Thai massage, who you handpicked via pictures and personality profile via emails, and would not only keep you company during your transit, but would also perform a 1hr. Thai massage in the comfort of your hotel. Maybe some of the crew from Jolly boys perhaps??? As well, a cooler stocked with your choice of beverages for you and your playmeat!!

Would this be something that peaked your interest, especially considering many flights get in while there is not much going on. I would be happy to put this together should you guys like the idea, and suggestions on how to make the trip more enjoyable are welcomed.

Will be a few days before I can get back online, as have family stuff to do in the village :salute: so keep the comments coming guys.

June 6th, 2009, 21:52
"Peaked" your interest?

June 7th, 2009, 01:10
This guest would be a tasty morsel, licensed in Thai massage....

Two potential problems immediately spring to mind, Mr DT. First, one gay man's tasty morsel is another man's idea of hell - far more so than on the straight side. Secondly, there is little chance of finding many tasty morsels who are actually licensed in Thai massage; I only know of one, who is Burmese (here legally), licenced from Wat Po, worked in Narcissus, but who is now aged 40 (looks mid-20s, after a few nip-and-tucks) and runs a beauty salon in Mabthaput. I have no personal experience of Jolly Boys (Blue House?), but from what I am told I very much doubt if any of them are properly trained, let alone licenced, and they are reported to be very much an "acquired taste"!

As I have said before, I would strongly advise sticking to what you know and what you seem to be good at.

June 7th, 2009, 04:36
The guys who use this type of service have more baht than brains.

The typical sex tourist, str8 or gay wants to get to his hotel, SSS, then go out mongering.

June 7th, 2009, 11:01

The ideal sector of society for any business to target.

Lunchtime O'Booze
June 7th, 2009, 18:14

The typical sex tourist, str8 or gay wants to get to his hotel, SSS, then go out mongering.

take no notice of this sort of nonsense.

The straight Kitten Club in Pattaya has been successfully operating what you describe for years. A stretch limo is dispatched with 2 tastefully dressed Kitten girls, champagne and the visiting golfer is made to feel he is on the road to heaven. What a fab way to enter Pattaya and to begin a holiday !

Why wouldn't it work for gays ?..of course it bloody well would and you have read my mind. The very fact this service isn't there is why it will work.

You will be able to find the right staff..as Bottoms Up says Image Limos are famed.. .not just for their lovely autos (forget Thai Limos and their clapped out Mercs) but their charming skilled young drivers with excellent manners who know how to make the customer feel special.

Go that one step extra and it's a winner !

Especially if you call it Mr Dream Transport. :salute:

June 7th, 2009, 19:02
i think with the recession and all you should try downscaling price and luxury insted of upscaling. i think your market is fading fast.

Khor tose
June 7th, 2009, 21:08
I say if you already own the limo, then go for it. I would like this service on some of the flights that come in at 23:00 or later, but doubt I would use it any other time. Sort of agree with Alf, small market for this at the moment, but not a bad idea.

June 7th, 2009, 22:39
The ideal sector of society for any business to target.

So true! Everyone else wants to haggle over price.

June 8th, 2009, 10:40
To give you an idea what we have done on price with our ladies for the VIP pickups, would do the same with the boys as well. I had seen companies advertising similar services for 10-12kbaht. I thought that was a bit high, especially since I wanted to use a service like this on my first arrival in Thailand.

Now get ready for this, you haggle whores, because this is a 1 up that I do on these packages as well. We are almost at 6k baht for our service, and we use our 2009 vehicles for this, with a driver that tends to go deaf after you tell him what music you prefer lol.

in the prices, I have always included the return trip from Pattaya to the airport. So if comparing it to a standard pickup that you were paying 3k for each direction, you get that, but you also get your hand-picked guest.

I know my idea of what you guys might find sexy might not be the same thing, but come on. Even straight guys can look at a guy and say, that guy has a really nice body,me being a bit on the hefty side, I'm usually along the lines of "I wish I looked like that a little bit more". But there are actually a few regular massage places where me and my missus have gone for massages, and some of these ladies work with us, and they do have some boys working at a few of these places, that I know would be more then happy for an opportunity to meet some nice falang like this.

They usually are just too shy to work in the biz, or are relatives of the owners of the massage places. I figured getting a nice selection together though first, maybe about 15 boys in all for everyone to choose from.

I don't think that this is so much a luxury item, as the prices are very, very affordable at less then half of what I've seen other companies charge. While many of them will use a minibus to be fair, we would either have the minivan for some more room, or the 2009 SUV's with the blackout windows. Looking at a chauffer's curtain to separate the front and back seats at the moment, but can't guarantee the cars will have them in prior to launching this service.

So I don't know how that price would stack up to a company that caters to gay tourists that offer pickups like these, but if they are remotely close in price to the service that have ladies on offer, I am quite sure this will go over well.

June 8th, 2009, 12:06
Are you sure you want to become, in essence, a pimp?

blueboy
June 8th, 2009, 12:20
it is not in essence Beach Bunny, IT IS prostitution - I wonder if the police will come and ask for a cut from Mr Dream.

Can you imagine a straight guy choosing your boys????
For over an hour's journey from the airport, I can wait and choose myself when I get to Pattaya - thank you.

firecat69
June 8th, 2009, 17:52
On some level I like the idea

However after 24 hours in an airplane , I cannot imagine a boy who would enjoy being next to me , much less doing anything sexual. Unless of course you have showers in your cars. (lol)

jinks
June 8th, 2009, 18:52
Unless of course you have showers in your cars. (lol)

My December trip will be with Emirates A380, showers on the top deck :salute:

June 8th, 2009, 18:55
Unless of course you have showers in your cars. (lol)

My December trip will be with Emirates A380, showers on the top deck :salute:

Where I'm sure you won't be.

jinks
June 8th, 2009, 19:01
Your comment tells me one thing, we have never met.

Those luckily enough to have done so know that I ALWAYS speak and write the truth.

I also delete, move and edit posts. Ask Smiles, he has met me.

June 8th, 2009, 19:14
Your comment tells me one thing, we have never met.

Those luckily enough to have done so know that I ALWAYS speak and write the truth.

I also delete, move and edit posts. Ask Smiles, he has met me.

Really? You'll be in first class on that A380?

a447
June 8th, 2009, 20:14

Beach Bunny - how could you POSSIBLY be sure? What evidence do you have that jinks is not flying first class? (Or have you phoned the airline...haha)

Jinks, it would appear BB is jealous of someone who can afford to fly first class. He obviously can't put that sort of money together on his pension, so must make do with a snide remark. Strange, really, especially for someone who once boasted he had more money than he can spend in his lifetime.

Like you, BB, I can't afford to fly first class. But if Jinks is flying up front, then good luck to him!

Keep 'em comin', BB. The more you post, the more you reveal about your sad life.

June 8th, 2009, 21:18

Beach Bunny - how could you POSSIBLY be sure? What evidence do you have that jinks is not flying first class? (Or have you phoned the airline...haha)

Jinks, it would appear BB is jealous of someone who can afford to fly first class. He obviously can't put that sort of money together on his pension, so must make do with a snide remark. Strange, really, especially for someone who once boasted he had more money than he can spend in his lifetime.

Like you, BB, I can't afford to fly first class. But if Jinks is flying up front, then good luck to him!

Keep 'em comin', BB. The more you post, the more you reveal about your sad life.

Uhh...jinks is a bloody taxi driver.

a447
June 8th, 2009, 21:34
And....? Your point is....?
Are you making some assumption here? On what basis? Do you have info about his finances?

June 8th, 2009, 21:36
Jinks: what class will you be flying on that A380? Your answer is the only way to shut up our mentally retarded friend.

June 8th, 2009, 22:04
I know for my customers that are scouring the bargirls of Pattaya, we already have a version of this in use. But,,, I thought that I could change it up and see if I could offer something that you guys might be interested in.

Picture for a moment if you would, upon your arrival in BKK, you are greeted by your driver, and a very special guest. This guest would be a tasty morsel, licensed in Thai massage, who you handpicked via pictures and personality profile via emails, and would not only keep you company during your transit, but would also perform a 1hr. Thai massage in the comfort of your hotel. Maybe some of the crew from Jolly boys perhaps??? As well, a cooler stocked with your choice of beverages for you and your playmeat!!

Would this be something that peaked your interest, especially considering many flights get in while there is not much going on. I would be happy to put this together should you guys like the idea, and suggestions on how to make the trip more enjoyable are welcomed.

Will be a few days before I can get back online, as have family stuff to do in the village :salute: so keep the comments coming guys.

I like the idea. One thing I would ask is that the "tasty morsel" be able to speak basic English. At some of the "non gay" massage houses I have had some good massages but find it less enjoyable if the boy does not speak some basic English.

The other thing I would suggest is that it is clear about a tip for the boy. The worst thing for starting a vacation is a disagreement.

Some hotels may want to charge a joiner fee. Not sure about that but it is something to check. I have read that some hotels have no problem if the joiner is a female, but not always so when male. Really not sure if this is any issue.

Since you are all ready providing this service, it should not be difficult to duplicate.

Some people think that the message boards are a good source for comments, but as you can see the board posts are from a very few people and , in my opinion, NOT representative of most people that would use your service.

Good luck in this venture

a447
June 9th, 2009, 16:03
My December trip will be with Emirates A380, showers on the top deck

BB, he has already told us, you idiot. Do you think they have showers in economy class??

And you call me
mentally retarded

In any case, why does it matter what class anyone decides to fly? I mean, the bottom line is - why on earth did you have to make an uncalled for nasty comment to him? As I said in a previous post, you are nothing but a bitter old man and you just prove it with every post you make.

June 9th, 2009, 16:13
You moron.

He said that the A380 has showers on the top deck. He did not say he would actually be sitting up there on the top deck.

I await his confirmation. If he confirms he will be flying top deck with access to showers, I will issue an apology for assuming he would be in cattle or business class rather than first.

If he confirms my initial assumptions, you will issue an apology for being mentally challenged.

Deal?

So, how 'bout it jinks? Where on the plane will you be seated?

jinks
June 9th, 2009, 17:11
I will be travelling on a Business class ticket, upgraded by Skywards miles to First.

Read my post re saving money....

tourism-back-to-normal-in-october-t17693.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/tourism-back-to-normal-in-october-t17693.html)

How else can I save 600 GBP but on an upperclass ticket !

Time to grovel me thinks ????

P.S. Image Limo waiting at the airbridge.

June 9th, 2009, 18:47
For those saying that we are offering prostitution, you have to read carefully what I said we offer. We simply offer the guest of your choice to ride along with you and get to keep each other company during the transit.

Next, we offer that you would receive a 1hr. Thai massage in the privacy of your hotel after your arrival. That is in no way implying or guaranteeing sexual services on the part of the company or its employees in this case. These pickups are not for sexual services, they are simply for what is stated above.

However, if you decide to pursue a romantic relationship with your guest, who are we as a company to say that you can or cannot do so. I am very well-versed in Thai law regarding advertising, and have made sure that all our adverts are 100% legal in Thailand, as well as abroad.

All of the people that do the pickups are English speaking, same as our drivers. It would make for an uncomfortable ride not being able to communicate with someone you might want to potentially spend a bit of time with, especially when not going through the whole vetting process and selecting someone based on chemistry like you do in person.

a447
June 9th, 2009, 19:20
If he confirms my initial assumptions, you will issue an apology for being mentally challenged.

No, Beach Bunny, YOU will issue an apology for being mentally challenged.

June 9th, 2009, 19:54
I will be travelling on a Business class ticket, upgraded by Skywards miles to First.

Most excellent. Have a great trip, and please let us know how those showers are. True to my word, I apologize for assuming you would not be on the top deck.

June 9th, 2009, 20:05
For those saying that we are offering prostitution, you have to read carefully what I said we offer. We simply offer the guest of your choice to ride along with you and get to keep each other company during the transit.

Riiight. And Mark operates a simple cocktail lounge.

Here's a new avatar for you.

http://wolfsbayne.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/pimp2.jpg

June 11th, 2009, 05:22
We have to stick to whats legal, especially as a company operating inside of Thailand, and advertising here as well. Those are the disclaimers we have to have, promising anything else, really does leave us open for attacks from the BIB Bunny, better to be safe I say.

Beachlover
June 14th, 2009, 13:55
Sounds fun. I think there would be some market for it. Though whether the volume would be worth the time spent setting it all up is another story.

lol... a little cuddle and a shoulder massage would be very nice coming off a long flight, but I think that would be too awkward in the back of a sedan.

Dboy
June 14th, 2009, 14:49
The novelty of a shower at 38,000 feet soon wears off, especially when mid-shower your hear the PA system kick in and hear those magic words [b]"Ladies and Gentlemen, we are entering an area of extreme turbulence, the captain has switched the seat belt sign on, please return to your seat and fasten your seat belt immediately"

Oh HELL no! That's when you break out the bubble bath! The novelty of bubble bath soap at 38,000 ft with turbulence never wears off.

dboy

June 24th, 2009, 15:10
Interesting comments about the Image Limo drivers. I've used Image for at least five years and never once met an attractive driver. Maybe they're only available on request. :-)