PDA

View Full Version : gay arab/indian in BKK ?

June 5th, 2009, 10:02
where in bkk to find gay arabs or indians ?

June 8th, 2009, 19:58
where in bkk to find gay arabs or indians ?

The Internet

June 8th, 2009, 22:07
Try the Indian / Arab Restaurants. Ask the Thai Boys who's a bum bandit!

krobbie
June 9th, 2009, 02:48
I agree with Marcus. Try all the better Indian / Middle Eastern restaurants.

My guy (Pakistani/Turk) works in one so is off limits as he will inform you.

Happy shopping
krobbie

June 9th, 2009, 09:01
I agree with Marcus. Try all the better Indian / Middle Eastern restaurants.

Yes, I'm sure he'll do quite well lurching around Sukhumvit Soi 3/1 grabbing the crotch of any Middle Easterner that takes his fancy.

June 11th, 2009, 15:32
ok.thanks..will go there....if you not here anything,
i got arrested...

June 11th, 2009, 15:55
ok.thanks..will go there....if you not here anything,
i got arrested...

More likely to get stabbed.

thrillbill
June 11th, 2009, 20:04
I worked in the Middle East for 8 years...their "gay" mannerisms are totally off the norm. They are not like the Asian or Western gay way of thinking. YUK. (Turkish are different, they are NOT ARABS---and the Lebonese can be yum yum.). I'd stay a way from any "gay" Arab man.--their screwed up from their culture. I can't say anything about an Indian, but I think many of them can be HOT.

June 12th, 2009, 00:03
A couple of years ago [3 or 4] i picked up a couple of indians - not at the same time - whilst sitting outside at the telephone bar - they were on holiday on the look out for white guys for fun [no money] and they didn't like having sex with Thais.

The only arab I've come across looking for fun was on a river cruise last year - he was Jordanian young and cute but I already had company waiting for me.

Brian

December 21st, 2009, 18:07
I am arab :tongue3:

December 21st, 2009, 18:57
I am arab :tongue3:

Do you know this guy?

[youtube:12ipmy6n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkugB4cbkAw[/youtube:12ipmy6n]

Such nice people :thebirdman:

December 21st, 2009, 19:03
Around the Sunee area I have seen some shops/cafes etc where there are guys (I presume are arabs), puffing on those hookah contraptions,
I'm sure others have observed the same.
However I did once catch sight, in the same area, of 2 or 3 arab guys trolling about in drag (not very convincingly as they had beards) - so maybe something goes on.

:happy7: :happy7:

thrillbill
December 24th, 2009, 03:37
Around the Sunee area I have seen some shops/cafes etc where there are guys (I presume are arabs), puffing on those hookah contraptions,
I'm sure others have observed the same.
However I did once catch sight, in the same area, of 2 or 3 arab guys trolling about in drag (not very convincingly as they had beards) - so maybe something goes on.

:happy7: :happy7:
I find it ironic that an outdoor Iranian restaurant is located along one of the Sunee Plaza sois - right across a couple gay bars. In Iran being gay can bring prison time. But maybe the Persian customers prefers the location of the restaurant/bar in the Sunee area so they can discreeetly be with the commercial ladies and drink... :bis:

December 24th, 2009, 12:25
The last time I encountered a certain Forum member in the semi-darkness of a Saphan Kwai karaoke bar I'd have sworn, had I not known better, that he was an Arab - very swarthy in that light. I suppose if you're interested in Indians you could try walking around the area close by the Indian temple up the end of Silom Rd in Bangkok and see if you get any eye contact.

December 24th, 2009, 19:24
I have seen Arabs in Sunee (see previous post) but I have never seen any Indians.

I doubt there are any - I haven't seen a single Teepee.

:hello1: :hello1: :hello1:

July 21st, 2011, 01:14
He He Heeeee...........
I am an Indian. Am in Bangkok.
But Busy.....