PDA

View Full Version : Dark Room

foodforthought
June 4th, 2009, 14:31
To anyone that might know. Are there any night clubs or go go bars in Pattaya with a ( dark room ) similar to the ones in Europe ? I do not think there is, but if there was a place with a dark room would you go ?

Dboy
June 4th, 2009, 14:43
Sansuk Sauna. Um at least that's what somebody told me. I wouldn't know personally of course.

TOQ
June 4th, 2009, 15:09
Sansuk Sauna. Um at least that's what somebody told me. I wouldn't know personally of course.

Of course you wouldn't sir

john

June 4th, 2009, 15:31
TOQ's photo: exactly the reason I stay away from darkrooms!

June 4th, 2009, 15:56
To anyone that might know. Are there any night clubs or go go bars in Pattaya with a ( dark room) similar to the ones in Europe?
Yes there are several

thrillbill
June 4th, 2009, 18:17
The only one in Pattaya is Sansuk Sauna. The go-go bars do not have"dark rooms" but may have sleezy private rooms to rent by the hour. Strange, but Sansuk had to remove their locks from their dark rooms a year ago when the police came to inspect it, so now you get to slide the screeching steel "army cot" against the door so the perverts don't open it.

June 4th, 2009, 19:20
so now you get to slide the screeching steel "army cot" against the door so the perverts don't open it.

Has voyeurism gone out of favor? I've only been in a dark room once (Exit disco in Amsterdam) and having people walking by in the maze seemed to be a part of the thrill.

atri1666
June 4th, 2009, 23:26

I know personally and it is good - enough free fun >> mostly no need to go to Gogobar in the night.

June 4th, 2009, 23:55
i agree, lots of fun to be had at sanuk. and good looking lads there to.

kodiak
June 5th, 2009, 00:02
The Dark rooms are Ok in Sansuk to try...at least a few time.......But they are hotter than hell....and i sweat profusely in there.......For me id much rather be in a comfortable air conditioned room....on nice sheets and bed.....than in a 200 Degree Dark hot room.....!!

The steam room might be more enjoyable..??

Just a Thought

kodiak
June 5th, 2009, 00:06
They had an outdoor area.....on the second floor...that was more comfy....not sure if its still there...?/

I enjoy ralaxing by the pool ...after coming from the beach around 4 or 5 pm......hitting their little gym...and maybe in the jaccuzzi.

Cant wait to return..

Shuee
June 5th, 2009, 00:26
dude disco may still have dark rooms, or used as such. as you face the stage there were on the right side & before the bar

Dboy
June 5th, 2009, 11:11
They had an outdoor area.....on the second floor...that was more comfy....not sure if its still there...?

The second and third floors have been redesigned. Even better than before I must say. Don't worry, they still have the Peep Room. The new plan also has a (not so) secret *4th* floor as well. The layout shown on their website is out-dated.

dboy