June 4th, 2009, 12:27
Anyone been to the Green Leaf Massage place on
Silom Road, near Saladang Station?
Can you choose the boy?
How is the massage?
Thanks..

bao-bao
June 4th, 2009, 23:03
If you mean the shopfront that's actually ON Silom road (there's also a day spa associated with the location, off behind the street itself) I had the best foot massage ever there a few months ago. It has a much more "polished" appearance and ambiance than Siam Reflexology - my usual haunt because of one guy who works there - but I have never considered any more of a request then for a male instead of a female at either place.

I didn't get the impression that Green Leaf was a "hanky panky" kind of place, but anything can happen, I guess. Let us know what your experience is with the place, will you? No need to mention specific worker names in the public forum, of course... I personally feel that's bad form unless you have the person's permission.

June 5th, 2009, 03:54
yes, I too like their clean and bright storefront.
The day spa is actually just some massage rooms and seperate shower rooms at a building inside a soi behind the their storefront.

June 5th, 2009, 13:16
I was there last week and the foot massage (actually he included back, thighs, arms and head) was fantastic!
I was so impressed that I went back to ask for the same masseur, but it was his day off. The substitute was just as good and even better looking.
There were no "wandering hands" or "slips" that brushed against those sensitive groin areas, but it was ok because the pleasure of the massage was very satisfactory. :thumbright:

June 5th, 2009, 13:35
Yes, I've heard of this massage place. My brother went there to get foot reflexology and he loved it. He was tired because of shopping and getting lost in Thailand so it was a very welcome relaxation. So whenever we talk of reflexology he always ends up saying "The foot reflexology in Thailand was the best!" I think he plans on going back to Thailand next year, after he saves up enough money for the travel expenses.

Dentists Hayward (http://www.DENTISTHAYWARD.COM) Dentists Union City (http://www.DENTALHAYWARD.COM)