View Full Version : orgy fantasy

June 3rd, 2009, 02:44
hey guys....

For long time had this fantasy to go to Pattaya or Bangkok and get 6 or 7 hot gogo guys to my room for a hot night of steamy stuff and have them put their goodies in my face.... I was wondering if anyone ever tried and if u had any experience in organising something like this....

happy to hear from u...

grtz joe

June 3rd, 2009, 08:38
Sometimes the fantasy is best left as just that: a fantasy.

June 3rd, 2009, 09:26
Sometimes the fantasy is best left as just that: a fantasy.

Some of us have no choice at that, for them.

June 3rd, 2009, 09:48
I was wondering if anyone ever tried and if u had any experience in organising something like this....

I've read plenty of 3 on 1 stories but they usually took place inside of the seedier bars, on an upper level or the boys' living quarters. This might be a better question for the CFS forum. (http://web.cruisingforsex.com/bb/thailand/)

Wesley
June 3rd, 2009, 10:07
If you have the money they have the time. have at it.

Wes

June 3rd, 2009, 10:39
hey guys....

For long time had this fantasy to go to Pattaya or Bangkok and get 6 or 7 hot gogo guys to my room for a hot night of steamy stuff and have them put their goodies in my face.... I was wondering if anyone ever tried and if u had any experience in organising something like this....

happy to hear from u...

grtz joe

It will be a waste of money and time and you'll end up getting frustrated.... for the most part they don't have a problem being naked with other boys in a go go bar, but once they're in your room, a group shyness takes over and nobody will want to do anything in front of or with the other boys and you - all you hear are giggles and the sound of your frustatration. :drunken: :alien:

dab69
June 3rd, 2009, 12:52
couple maybe more 3 ways here and had lots of fun.
never any shy ones

jinks
June 3rd, 2009, 13:11
Spanish has the best answer....

Si quiere, si puede.

If you want, yes you can :cheers:

Uranus
June 4th, 2009, 13:20
Try Nature Boy in Bangkok!
:geek:

thrillbill
June 4th, 2009, 18:00
You can have this "fantasy" ...just takes some baht and some pre-planning. First, you should go to Bangkok, not Pattaya for the 3-some or so ...the guys are more use to it. Next, you need to "bond" with one attractive fellow you like; infact, take him for the night...if it is success, then tell him what you want and have HIM choose the participants. Like anyone, the guys can be shy, but if they know one another, it will be easier. Of course, socializing first and gradually getting into it will help. It is a 50-50 chance that it will be what you wish for...

If you are fit, you can wait outside of Dj's or GOD when it closes and you may be asked to attend a "party" after the places close. It will be a Xuck party with some great guys...Thais and farangs. This has happend to me a couple times.

June 5th, 2009, 14:45
Joe,

Go for it!

Get yourself a villa with a private pool for the night, or a large suite in a gay friendly hotel, stock the bar with some whisky and beers - they're always thirsty. Stock up with condoms, lube, tissues and towels.

Like Thrillbill says, pick one from a gogo bar you like and comes across as enjoying a good time (personally I would have thought Pattaya is better than Bangkok for that) and ask if they like sex parties, and get them to pick other boys from the same bar if possible. They usually all know each other well and they'll get a crowd of guys that want a good time, and are not shy. Most boys are into each other and prefer Thais to farangs, and if they have a good time, you'll have a good time.

With the boy you arrange it with, make it clear for how long and how much - will save hassles later.

Start off with drinks, a few street snacks, take your time and then all in the pool or in the shower. By the time you know it, they all be touching each other and all over you.

Enjoy - you only live once!