PDA

View Full Version : Bad experience at Body Club

June 1st, 2009, 19:13
I just want to report a bad experience last night at Body Club massage parlor.
I went to Body Club at Sukhumvit (soi 10 or 12?), I chose a somewhat muscular guy, cream massage 90 minutes for 490 baht, mamasun said tip for boy is 1000 baht minimum. I specifically asked him what the boy can do and if the boy was top or bottom. The mamasun said the boy can do EVERYTHING.
After we undressed in the massage room, the boy showered me, then asked me to wait on bed while he showered alone(for quite a long time). He spend quite a long time showered himself. Then, he gave me a sloppy massage for about 30 minutes, and the whole time his cock was not hard. He was jacking my cock and tried to make me cum. I pushed his hand away, and said I didn't want to cum now. Eventually he managed to get a semi-erection, and said he could fuck me.
I said no and I wanted to jack you off. He said he could not cum by hand job. I was furious. Didn't the mamasun said the boy can do EVERYTHING? I then said never mind, went ahead and showered myself, drop a tip on 600 baht tip on the bed(while he was showered himself alone for a long time, again trying to kill the time). Can you imagine, I toweled dried myself, got dressed, put on shoes and he was still showering. I walked out of massage room, down to the front desk and paid my massage fee, and walked out.
I knew exactly what kind of game this boy was playing:
1.spending a long time showering himself alone to kill time.
2. tried to use his semi-hard cock to fuck me and jack me off, then claim he cum already in the condom.

This was my experience at Body Club last night. (Disclaimer: Your experience may be different from mine. so don't give me the shit that someone got nice massage, nice sex there blah blah blah)

June 1st, 2009, 23:09
I did the same thing the other day. The mamasan said the boy could do everything, but then when I got upstairs, he would not let me shit in his mouth. Harumph!

June 1st, 2009, 23:54
I did the same thing the other day. The mamasan said the boy could do everything, but then when I got upstairs, he would not let me shit in his mouth. Harumph!

I't seems the s""t comes out of your mouth, so are you telling us the guy wouldn't kiss you?

Nice first post. Welcome to the forum.

June 5th, 2009, 15:37
i live opposite of body club.i was there 3 times, and 3 times was it not good. lazy,sleepy boys, one needed viagara...they told me 90 minutes massage, gave 60 minutes and liked to have 1000.- THB tip...
i gave 500 and left...
never again..just a lousy cheap thing...

now i go to sukhumvit 24...much much better....

June 5th, 2009, 16:14
What is in Sukhumvit Soi 24?

quiet1
June 5th, 2009, 16:59
From another thread: proper-tips-for-gay-massage-house-massage-boy-a-top-btm-t17783.html#p179707 (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/proper-tips-for-gay-massage-house-massage-boy-a-top-btm-t17783.html#p179707)

i always go to sukhumvit soi 24.....
"" 24 Massage"",
Location: Sukhumvit soi 24, opposite to the side entrance of Emporium shopping center, between 2 тАЬstraightтАЭ massage shops
Thai Massage 250.-, 1 hour
Oil Massage 450.- 1 hour
get everything what i want
i give tip 1000.- for 2 hours.

TrongpaiExpat
June 6th, 2009, 01:38
From another thread: proper-tips-for-gay-massage-house-massage-boy-a-top-btm-t17783.html#p179707 (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/proper-tips-for-gay-massage-house-massage-boy-a-top-btm-t17783.html#p179707)

i always go to sukhumvit soi 24.....
"" 24 Massage"",
Location: Sukhumvit soi 24, opposite to the side entrance of Emporium shopping center, between 2 тАЬstraightтАЭ massage shops
Thai Massage 250.-, 1 hour
Oil Massage 450.- 1 hour
get everything what i want
i give tip 1000.- for 2 hours.

That one I never heard of too. Do they get nude from the get-go and do you select your masseur? Are the rooms private, en-suite shower and anything else you can tell us about the set up would be nice to know?

Aunty
June 6th, 2009, 17:26
I just want to report a bad experience last night at Body Club massage parlor.
I went to Body Club at Sukhumvit (soi 10 or 12?), I chose a somewhat muscular guy, cream massage 90 minutes for 490 baht, mamasun said tip for boy is 1000 baht minimum. I specifically asked him what the boy can do and if the boy was top or bottom. The mamasun said the boy can do EVERYTHING.
After we undressed in the massage room, the boy showered me, then asked me to wait on bed while he showered alone(for quite a long time). He spend quite a long time showered himself. Then, he gave me a sloppy massage for about 30 minutes, and the whole time his cock was not hard. He was jacking my cock and tried to make me cum. I pushed his hand away, and said I didn't want to cum now. Eventually he managed to get a semi-erection, and said he could fuck me.
I said no and I wanted to jack you off. He said he could not cum by hand job. I was furious. Didn't the mamasun said the boy can do EVERYTHING? I then said never mind, went ahead and showered myself, drop a tip on 600 baht tip on the bed(while he was showered himself alone for a long time, again trying to kill the time). Can you imagine, I toweled dried myself, got dressed, put on shoes and he was still showering. I walked out of massage room, down to the front desk and paid my massage fee, and walked out.
I knew exactly what kind of game this boy was playing:
1.spending a long time showering himself alone to kill time.
2. tried to use his semi-hard cock to fuck me and jack me off, then claim he cum already in the condom.

This was my experience at Body Club last night. (Disclaimer: Your experience may be different from mine. so don't give me the shit that someone got nice massage, nice sex there blah blah blah)

Are you by chance egregiously ugly?

June 6th, 2009, 19:59

Harsh, but very funny. lol.

June 6th, 2009, 20:10
Didn't the mamasun said the boy can do EVERYTHING? I then said never mind, went ahead and showered myself, drop a tip on 600 baht tip on the bed(while he was showered himself alone for a long time, again trying to kill the time). Can you imagine, I toweled dried myself, got dressed, put on shoes and he was still showering. I walked out of massage room, down to the front desk and paid my massage fee, and walked out.

Well, if it really was a poor effort all around, well done for cutting the tip down.

So far, I've always tipped 1000 or more for a massage, but want to reserve the option of paying less for really poor service.

blueboy
June 6th, 2009, 21:11
I also had a rip-off bad experience at Body Club, and was asked for 1500 Baht tip!!!

You'd think the owners might read this forum and do something about it, maybe they don't need the customers, never mind repeat ones!
Never hear a good report about the place.

You an easily get a good massage elsewhere and no one hassles you for minimum tip above 500 Baht.

TrongpaiExpat
June 6th, 2009, 23:19
Never hear a good report about the place.

It would be nice for a change if we got some good reports about anyplace that was not patronizing hype or free advertising. Someone must be having a good time in Thailand?

June 6th, 2009, 23:33
I have been to Body Club many times, and have almost always had a nice time there.

June 7th, 2009, 00:50

Harsh, but very funny. lol.

Why funny? If the mamasan failed to point this out as a problem (and it is not an uncommon one here, as you may find out!) it should have been irrelevant.

June 7th, 2009, 04:48
If the mamasan failed to point this out as a problem

Are mamasans that blunt?

aussie_
June 7th, 2009, 10:14
There is no guarantee of a "good" experience at any massage place. I have been to most of them, you can pick the hottest looking guy in the place and be disappointed or a guy with average looks and have the time of your life. This can also be reversed as I have picked the shy guy with average looks on purpose to trial this theory and had a forgettable time with him. The mamasams knowledge of the boys is fairly reliable at the places that I have visited but when they say the boy will do "everything" I start to worry.

The massage experience depends on so many things like the chemistry between you and the massuer, at least some physical attraction goes a long way to making the guy rise to the ocassion. Maybe they had a big night at the disco and they are tired, I find going later in the afternoon the boys are more refreshed and there is a wider selection to choose from. There is a lot of luck involved and that is part of the enjoyment of the massages in Thailand. It makes it more exciting if you are not sure exactly what will happen when you are in that massage room. I have had many more good experiences than bad.

June 7th, 2009, 10:25
The mamasams knowledge of the boys is fairly reliable at the places that I have visited but when they say the boy will do "everything"

Mammasans tell you whatever you want to hear.... that's their job!!!

The massage experience depends on so many things like the chemistry between you and the massuer, at least some physical attraction goes a long way to making the guy rise to the ocassion.

...true but it can be a difficult task to achieve as most of the farangs I've seen here in Thailand don't warrant a woodie :cherry:

quiet1
June 7th, 2009, 14:07
The mamasams knowledge of the boys is fairly reliable at the places that I have visited but when they say the boy will do "everything" I start to worry.My experience with massage places is limited, but I wonder if the "boy will do everything" is sometimes just a shorthand for "versatile," meaning he will top or bottom, not literally that he will do "everything" -- e.g. let you shit in his mouth, as another poster used as a crude example.

Maybe they had a big night at the disco and they are tired, I find going later in the afternoon the boys are more refreshed and...A friend of mine who's quite experienced with massage boys, said to not wait until *too* late in the afternoon, or you get someone who's already had a customer or two, and might not be able to rise to the occasion, so to speak.