PDA

View Full Version : from a visitor in Pattaya now

lonelywombat
May 31st, 2009, 12:58
Email from Pattaya received yesterday. I text him to find out about Monty's reputation {edited re personal attacks - jinks}
Text message they went back to Toy Boys and WWB again. "Dont like ladyboys"

Cut and paste his email
Went to "Venue" last night - new place - OK dancing (not as good WWB),
awful falang MC & singer, & of course some beautifull boys
(in love again -for about an hour). The soi near Jomtien turn right appears a bit of a
secret, but I guess U know it, mainly boy bars, v v quiet.
Will go Jomtien soon.
WWB has song with go go boys " I GO YOUR ROOM, WE HAVE BOOM BOOM BOOM-BOOM.
WHEN THE MORNING COME I GO ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM-ZOOM"

As said, will go
over Sunny Plaza area if not tonight then soon. Thus far Wild West Boys
(show OK & nice dancers who do not have numbers), Boys Boys Boys (mostly
ugly). new one (forget name with v good swimming show and one very cute
waiter), Toy Boys & had long time with Nut last night. C---- get on well
with the manager there and has a lot of laughs.
V hot and humid and showers some late in day.
Looks like we will spend more time at beach than I have ever done before -
and obviously easy to pick up there.

vnman
May 31st, 2009, 13:09
Monty's reputation

Why would anyone care about that? no harm for customers there or am i mistaking?

bing
May 31st, 2009, 13:27
Lonley- You missed the ball on this one. Monty had been in Autralia for a week of medical work. He got back last Sunday evening. I happily chatted with him on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of this week, and found him to be the same high temperture rogue as always. His latest project involves river pearls, seems he has the ability to design a nice combination and have a lady copy his design for sale. The lady just had a baby, and Monty, in his typical form has made sure the lady had good medical treatment and has fixed up a room with baby things. He plays the role of doting uncle well.
If you go to almost anyplace in Pattaya and say you are going to Monty's soi. People will know where you are going. Heck Monty usually has a drink close by, but he is still a most congenial host, and a wealth of information on what is going on.

lonelywombat
May 31st, 2009, 13:39
Lonley- You missed the ball on this one. Monty had been in Autralia for a week of medical work. He got back last Sunday evening. I happily chatted with him on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of this week, and found him to be the same high temperture rogue as always. His latest project involves river pearls, seems he has the ability to design a nice combination and have a lady copy his design for sale. The lady just had a baby, and Monty, in his typical form has made sure the lady had good medical treatment and has fixed up a room with baby things. He plays the role of doting uncle well.
If you go to almost anyplace in Pattaya and say you are going to Monty's soi. People will know where you are going. Heck Monty usually has a drink close by, but he is still a most congenial host, and a wealth of information on what is going on.

Bing don't jump in so fast. My friend has not met Monty nor has he been to his bar. That was something he was told, somewhere.

I have known the old reprobate from the time he opened his first bar where I believe Ouds is now. At a guess that would be over 10 years. I always stop in for a drink and chat. He comes from near where I grew up at some stage of his wanderings. He has a heart of gold as I have said on a number of threads in the past.

lonelywombat
May 31st, 2009, 18:16

Bing don't jump in so fast. My friend has not met Monty nor has he been to his bar. That was something he was told, somewhere.

I have known the old reprobate from the time he opened his first bar where I believe Ouds is now. At a guess that would be over 10 years. I always stop in for a drink and chat. He comes from near where I grew up at some stage of his wanderings. He has a heart of gold as I have said on a number of threads in the past.

If that is the case, I wonder why it was necessary to include detrimental remarks about the guy in your post? As someone who does not know the guy, I was rather taken aback that, whatever the truth, such remarks would be posted on a public forum.

I deleted where he was told that Monty---------------------------------

I thought I might flush out some comments in his defence, as to why some or a person is putting shit on a great guy. Obviously his loyal friends have leapt to his defence as I would

quiet1
May 31st, 2009, 21:53
What the heck is this thread about???

May 31st, 2009, 22:41
Monty's reputation

Why would anyone care about that? no harm for customers there or am i mistaking?

Monty's reputation ? Last one who care about that will be Monty himself !

Monty is a very nice man ! In Thai," р╕Фр╕╡р╕Бр╕зр╕▓р╕Зр╕Р¥Ñ€â••â–’р╕зр╕Ьр╕╣р╣Й ", ( "a good hart " ) ! :flower: