PDA

View Full Version : forgotten bar

May 30th, 2009, 13:54
In pattaya now and have forgotten the name of the bar , which has a upstairs room where u can go for some hand action, can any kind sir give me the name and where it is i sunnie , thanks in advance

May 30th, 2009, 14:13
Possibly you mean Happy Boys in soi Yensabai (now soi 18) which runs below Sunnee between Pratumnak and 3rd road

May 30th, 2009, 14:22
But if it is Happy Boys according to the new "Sunee Plaza" website you have to pay 150 Baht to go upstairs.
www.suneeplaza.info (http://www.suneeplaza.info/)

francois
May 30th, 2009, 16:55
But if it is Happy Boys according to the new "Sunee Plaza" website you have to pay 150 Baht to go upstairs.

Well worth the 150 Baht; maybe it will dissuade the voyeurs from visiting the upstairs for cheap thrills.

lonelywombat
May 30th, 2009, 18:05
Oh my god that is the cost of almost 2 beers in a Sunee bar just to fondle with and play with a boy, jack him off or suck him or be sucked with a few boys watching . Hope he does not expect a tip as well. Do we have to buy a beer as well. Forget the boy , he is not thirsty.

How can these bars justify this blatant ripping off, of us poor refugees of the mighty US$

After all these boys would pay us if we asked.

TOQ
May 30th, 2009, 18:55
Oh my god that is the cost of almost 2 beers in a Sunee bar just to fondle with and play with a boy, jack him off or suck him or be sucked with a few boys watching . Hope he does not expect a tip as well. Do we have to buy a beer as well. Forget the boy , he is not thirsty.

How can these bars justify this blatant ripping off, of us poor refugees of the mighty US$

Have you been drinking all day or just part of the day :thumbright:

john

anakot
May 30th, 2009, 19:17

Have you been drinking all day or just part of the day :thumbright:

john

Mr TOQ, Mr ToQ. How can you be soooooooooooooo heartless. Poor little Lonely Wombat has suffered much in the world in the last 9 months. Just think the OZ $ was worth well over 30 bahties then and has since dropped (although with some oily kamagravation is rising agin) to, at its lowest, 22 bahties. Yes take out your hankie and try not to sob too loudly. This drop is a staggering 50%... so what used to be good is now only half as good and what used to be cheap has gone thru a mind bending rise... He's really been stiffed and I mean this in the most unpleasant way!

May 31st, 2009, 00:03
Me and my friends used to frequent a bar on Soi6 where you actually received a proper oral exam on the couches downstairs in the bar. Correct me if I'm wrong, wouldn't half the fun be that people might be watching?

May 31st, 2009, 00:53
... the OZ $ was worth well over 30 bahties then and has since dropped ... to, at its lowest, 22 bahties... This drop is a staggering 50%...

Hopefully you are not a banker in HK. When I went to school a 50% drop from 30 was 15, while a drop to 22 was only 26% - or "Have you been drinking all day or just part of the day"?

May 31st, 2009, 00:57
... the OZ $ was worth well over 30 bahties then and has since dropped ... to, at its lowest, 22 bahties... This drop is a staggering 50%...

Hopefully you are not a banker in HK. When I went to school a 50% drop from 30 was 15, while a drop to 22 was only 26% - or "Have you been drinking all day or just part of the day"?

also a bit out of date - today its 27.5 baht

TOQ
May 31st, 2009, 06:46

The only problem with your post 'lonelywombat' is that a lot of people will fail to see the sarcasm in it, as that is really the way they do think.

Oh I saw the sarcasm, I was just trying to be a bit cute :)

john

lonelywombat
May 31st, 2009, 09:27
Yes TOQ, I had been out to dinner and was celebrating the recovery of the $OZ

My last trip is was up to almost 90cent to the $US and then just before Xmas dropped to low fifties. The market on friday had the $OZ recovered to almost 80 cents and forecast to continue to rise. The rate of exchange to the Thai baht is slower moving, which makes that 150 baht to have public sex with a go go boy at Happy Bar still extravagant.

TrongpaiExpat
May 31st, 2009, 11:11

All these posts and no one actually personally confirms that there is a 150B charge. What happen to all the on the scene/on the street/ in the action reporter posters?

If the Cat did not leave this would have been confirmed or put to rest a long time ago.

Smiles
May 31st, 2009, 11:20
" ... What happen to all the on the scene/on the street/ in the action reporter posters?
If the Cat did not leave this would have been confirmed or put to rest a long time ago ... "
Cat(wampuscat) has left Sawatdee?
Why? Did I miss something?

francois
May 31st, 2009, 12:09
" ... What happen to all the on the scene/on the street/ in the action reporter posters?
If the Cat did not leave this would have been confirmed or put to rest a long time ago ... "
Cat(wampuscat) has left Sawatdee?
Why? Did I miss something?

The Cat did not leave the forum; he left Thailand to attend to elderly parents in the US.

lonelywombat
May 31st, 2009, 12:45
The Cat did not leave the forum; he left Thailand to attend to elderly parents in the US.

He has indicated he hopes to be back later in the year

lonelywombat
June 1st, 2009, 07:32

My last trip is was up to almost 90cent to the $US and then just before Xmas dropped to low fifties. The market on friday had the $OZ recovered to almost 80 cents and forecast to continue to rise. The rate of exchange to the Thai baht is slower moving, which makes that 150 baht to have public sex with a go go boy at Happy Bar still extravagant.

Thanks Romania for your comments.
Might go out and celebrate again now the OZ has broken the 80cent to the US$ again.
The Pound is the lowest I can remember. Certainly makes overseas travel look attractive for Aussies at least.

June 01, 2009 08:00am

THE dollar opened above $US0.8000 for the first time in eight months today on a surge in risk appetite as the safe-haven US dollar continued to weaken.

At 7.00am (AEST), the dollar was trading at $US0.8017/19, up from Friday's close of $US0.7927/29.

It was the highest open for the domestic unit since September 30, 2008, when it began the local session at $US0.8045/52

gra46
June 1st, 2009, 07:54

Might go out and celebrate again now the OZ has broken the 80cent to the US$ again.
The Pound is the lowest I can remember. Certainly makes overseas travel look attractive for Aussies at least.

June 01, 2009 08:00am

THE dollar opened above $US0.8000 for the first time in eight months today on a surge in risk appetite as the safe-haven US dollar continued to weaken.

At 7.00am (AEST), the dollar was trading at $US0.8017/19, up from Friday's close of $US0.7927/29.

It was the highest open for the domestic unit since September 30, 2008, when it began the local session at $US0.8045/52
Thanks wombrat your cut and paste is helping me this time keep getting the updates on our $ and let me know when its best to cash in ....

June 1st, 2009, 07:59

I trade index futures and only follow other markets, such as currencies, for curiosity sake. That being said, the advisers that I follow believe that the dollar is going to bottom soon.

Bob
June 1st, 2009, 10:15
That being said, the advisers that I follow believe that the dollar is going to bottom soon.

When's soon? I'm no economist but it would seem that it's almost a sure bet that the US dollar will substantially drop against all major currencies (or at least against the currencies of the emerging markets) over the next 10-20 years. That proposition was a fairly sure bet well prior to the financial crisis of the last year but now, with the trillion+ dollars added to the burgeoning deficit (and the upcoming social security and medicaid deficits), it's even surer in my opinion. Absent political upheaval in China or India, I'd bet their currencies substantially appreciate against the US dollar over the next decade.

The only issue is how to play it. I know nothing about buying currency futures (and don't even know how far out the futures markets go time-wise) but maybe a way to do it is to simply buy into a stock index of those emerging countries.

June 1st, 2009, 11:59
I think Bob is overly optimistic if he thinks he'll still be alive (and spewing uninformed nonsense, as usual) twenty years from now.

June 1st, 2009, 13:27
seems the recent (and not so recent) events in the financial world indicate that the so called experts know very little.

francois
June 3rd, 2009, 12:44
Possibly you mean Happy Boys in soi Yensabai (now soi 18) which runs below Sunnee between Pratumnak and 3rd road

Back on topic! Happy Bar will be closed for three months beginning 4 june. Owner on holiday; boys on leave.

TrongpaiExpat
June 3rd, 2009, 14:51

Excellent lonelywombat, you finally learned to use the quote function correctly, but you quoted yourself?

Smiles
June 3rd, 2009, 22:24
" ... Excellent lonelywombat, you finally learned to use the quote function correctly ... "
LonelyW does seem to get how a message board actually functions after 7 or 8 years posting here. Not bad.
Now Gra69 .... is another kettle of fish altogether. I'm not expecting a reasonable learning curve to even start for another 10 years.

gra46
June 4th, 2009, 00:21
" ... Excellent lonelywombat, you finally learned to use the quote function correctly ... "
LonelyW does seem to get how a message board actually functions after 7 or 8 years posting here. Not bad.
Now Gra69 .... is another kettle of fish altogether. I'm not expecting a reasonable learning curve to even start for another 10 years.

Wow did you miss me miss prissy ??? You make me so happy ,you remember me when you Jump a board on your trolling way...
Ohhh by the way im not into 69ers Gra70 be fine you go down i owe you 1

Brad the Impala
June 4th, 2009, 00:53
I trade index futures and only follow other markets, such as currencies, for curiosity sake. That being said, the advisers that I follow believe that the dollar is going to bottom soon.

Another reluctant bottom, that should make latintopxxx happy, as long as he can tip in baht!

June 4th, 2009, 03:49
That should make latintopxxx happy, well as long as he can tip in baht!

There was 1.4% spike today. I'll have to take a look at the chart when I get home from work.

catawampuscat
June 8th, 2009, 23:50
I also read about the closing of Happy, at least for now.
It has been a while since I posted but I have been sending pms and emails
to friends and some not yet met new friends..
At least no one reported my demise or went into rapture over my absence... :cat:
Thanks to MARK for the U Tube videos about Krazy Dragon..wish I was there right now.

June 9th, 2009, 00:29
At least no one reported my demise or went into rapture over my absence... :cat:

Maybe no one noticed .....

June 24th, 2009, 15:19
Happy Boys is closed now, perhaps just for the low season. Some of the other Sunee bars have short time rooms upstairs, but maybe that's not as erotic as upstairs at Happy Boys? Don't know. Never went up.

Beachlover
June 28th, 2009, 08:48
Me and my friends used to frequent a bar on Soi6 where you actually received a proper oral exam on the couches downstairs in the bar. Correct me if I'm wrong, wouldn't half the fun be that people might be watching?

lol, always wondered what it would be like to get a blowjob in public.

June 28th, 2009, 15:37

I go through life in the hope that if you ignore something it might just go away.

Yet another disappointment!

<sigh>