PDA

View Full Version : Khun M birthdayparty

May 27th, 2009, 03:59
Khun M and his 30+boys dancer :colors: invites you and your friends to his birthdayparty on Thursday 28 of may in Tom yum night club :blob3: :blob8: :blob7: :blob5: :blob3:

A whole spit-roasted pig + partyfood and erotic Boys Shows during the night :wav:

One and all who know khun M know this is a no miss party :hello1: :hello1: :hello1:

The party start 20:00 :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:

vnman
May 27th, 2009, 06:46
Khun M and his 30+boys dancer :colors: invites you and your friends to his birthdayparty on Thursday 28 of may in Tom yum night club :blob3: :blob8: :blob7: :blob5: :blob3:

A whole spit-roasted pig + partyfood and erotic Boys Shows during the night :wav:

One and all who know khun M know this is a no miss party :hello1: :hello1: :hello1:

The party start 20:00 :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:

So drinks are free?

If not, I don't see how this is different than any other night - except from the roasted pig. But for that I usually don't visit a night-club.

Happy birthday Khun M

bao-bao
May 27th, 2009, 07:17
So drinks are free?

I should hope not. A hosted bar for the likes of THIS crowd would be more of a bankruptcy than a birthday.

Never met you, Khun M, but happy birthday just on general principles! :cheers:

:occasion7: :occasion9: :occasion4: :occasion9: :occasion7:

May 27th, 2009, 08:42
No free tom yam on tom yam night?

May 27th, 2009, 19:49
Is this invitation only open to a select few? Venues in Thailand seem to think everyone knows their address so that there is no need to publish it.

Well its opposite Cock Tail Boyz in soi sunee :study:

krobbie
May 28th, 2009, 02:19
Well since it's Thursday May 28, I will wish you a very happy birthday Tom.

I am not currently in Thailand and am freezing my arse off in New Zealand. Have a great night and I'll have a vodka tonic at home for you.

Cheers
krobbie :occasion1: :occasion2: :occasion4: :occasion5: :occasion6: :occasion7: :occasion8: :occasion9: :og: :bubu: :git: