PDA

View Full Version : Alert Pay

elephantspike
May 26th, 2009, 06:56
I've replaced Paypal with alert pay. Under board preferences, there is a "Golden Membership" tab that takes you to my alert pay page. It takes all major credit cards and multiple currencies. A $20 contribution will, as before, give you Golden Membership, which allows you to start a blog and photo album, increases your upload quota and allows you to view thread pages ad free.

There is not yet a way to automate the process of adding you to the Golden Members list, though. I'll have to do that manually for now. The programmers who created the paypal donate MOD I used to use that automatically added members to the group upon receipt of the donation are working on a way to add an Alert Pay option to it.

Thanks

krobbie
May 27th, 2009, 02:52
I'm giving this a bump. I have been waiting for you to place where we contribute.

It is more precisely under BOARD FEATURES >

Cheers
krobbie

elephantspike
May 27th, 2009, 04:13
Thanks, Krobbie! :thumbright:

krobbie
May 28th, 2009, 02:11
No problem Spike. Oh, this may have bumped this post again. I hope the assembled are taking note.

Cheers
krobbie

elephantspike
May 28th, 2009, 07:26
I just got two more $20 donations, but what I forgot to mention is that since the Alert Pay isn't integrated with the board software to automate the upgrade, I can't tell from the email I get from Alert Pay what the username of the donor is. I just see thier email address. If anyone makes a donation and needs to be upgraded, please PM me and let me know.

Thanks.