PDA

View Full Version : Mr.Dream Transport & Adventure Travel

May 25th, 2009, 10:51
Alrighty ladies and gents. I am going to tell you a bit about my company, Mr.Dream Transport

We are a fully licensed transport company not only offering standard airport pickups & dropoffs, but a variety of tours and adventure type travel.

On our airport transfers, all drivers keep a few bottles of water stocked in the vehicles free of charge for your comfort.

All of our drivers are English speaking Thais, and drug tested on a random monthly basis to ensure your safety. All of our drivers are courteous and professional, with an intimate knowledge of the dropoff areas they are routed for.

So no need to give the driver directions to your hotels, as they will already know where they are.

We also keep a nice variety of music in all of our vehicles to make the time pass by in a flash.

Your drivers await you at the airports with signs with your name, and smoking is allowed in all vehicles. If you prefer a non-smoking vehicle we do have one of those for people that are more sensitive to the smoke.

We currently have a fleet of 7 vehicles. Our fleet consists of our flagship vehicles, a Chevrolet Zafira minivan, 2 brand new Toyota Avanza SUV's, our Toyota minibus for larger groups, and 3 later model sedans, including a Toyota Altis, and Honda Accord. All vehicles are kept clean, and maintained regularly to ensure the safest ride possible.

Our airport transfer rates to and from Pattaya and BKK proper are as follows.
1.BKK Airport to Pattaya/Jomtien- 1,100Baht.
2.Pattaya/Jomtien to BKK Airport - 900Baht.
3.To and from BKK airport to BKK proper (Nana plaza and the surrounding areas)- 400Baht.
4.Minibus from Airport to Pattaya and the return trip- 1,800Baht.

We will transport you directly to other areas from the airport, we just ask that you notify is advance in your emails, so we can price these accordingly. As well, the standard pickup rates are for 1-3 people, we just ask that you let us know how many people prior to the pickup, so we can send the appropriate vehicle out for you. The above prices do include all tolls, fuel, parking, so there are no additional costs.

We also hire our drivers out on a daily basis, all vehicles except the minibus are 1,700Baht per day +Fuel costs,tolls,and parking costs. This is ideal for people looking to take a 3-4 day excursion out to the more rural areas of Thailand, and prefer having a driver on call for them during their stays. For the minibus, the daily hire rate is 3,500Baht.

On to the fun and unique stuff that only our company offers!! We have a multitude of tours, not your everday temple visits or the sort, these tours are specifically designed to cater to the people that have a wilder, more open streak to them, as opposed to just staying in the big cities.

Sak Yant Tattoo Tour- We pick you up early in the morning and take you out to the world renown Wat Bang Phra. Your driver and tour guide for the day accompany you and interpret between you and the monks, to ensure these Sak Yant tattoos, are a design that you are happy with, and there are no misunderstandings while you are there. This is a full day tour, so you are able to stay and get as many Yant tattoos as time allows. Whether getting one tattoo or several, the prices do not change!!! So someone looking for a traditional Bamboo Rod Tattoo, performed by Buddhist monks, this a truly spiritual experience, and something you will never forget. How do I know?? I have 3 of these Yants, and sometimes accompany customers to the temples to take pics and video of their unique day, which until a few years ago, was exclusive only to locals.

Mekong River Catfish Charters- We use one of the oldest fishing charter companies in Thailand with the greatest reputation to take you out for something that is guaranteed to top any salt-water fishing charter you have ever experienced!! You are taken to the lake where the world record catfish was caught (656lbs.), where you have your very own private bungalow for 24hrs. of fishing. These bungalows are quite comfortable with poolside style lounge chairs, mini-fridge, even a small TV. You also have a Thai fishing guide that sets and baits your rods for you for the day, so just like salt-water fishing, you can sit back and relax, and wait for the fish to bite. This is a higher end charter company, but the results that you get with fish averaging 50-70kilos, are worth every penny. We also have a Mekong Catfish & Giant Siamese Carp fishing package available at the same location. This is big-game fishing at its best, and the only way to legally catch these monster catfish, as fishing out of the Mekong River has been outlawed for some time.

Issan Village Trips-Have you ever wanted to go out to Issan, and spend the week with family out there? Visiting the beautiful temples that dwarf the ones in the cities by comparison. Live and eat the same way these families do out in the country. If you don't have a significant other who has family out here, let us provide the family for you!! You will be taken to Issan by me and my missus personally, to spend the week out at the family's house in Roi-et. You have the options of either staying at a hotel, or living with us and the family in your own private quarters. Enjoy all the home-cooked meals, and local activities. Sometimes you can coincide these trips with local festivals such as Bangfai, "The Rocket Festival", or even Songkran. Head out to the lake to go swimming and boating for the day, or just stay at our house and pick fruit right off the trees and relax the stress from the city life away. And a perfect ending to your stay, we have a Mor-Lam concert put on in your honor with top-class local performers and singers. Don't be afraid to join in on the dancing, as this is all for you!!

Sri Racha Tiger Zoo & Million Years Stone Park and Crocodile Farm- these are day trips offered to the 2 parks in Pattaya and Sri Racha. Your driver will accompany you into the park, taking pictures of you and your guests with the elephants, tigers, and crocodiles. Your driver acts as a valet for your time in the parks, carrying all your items and refreshments for you, allowing you to make the most of your time in these beautiful parks. The Million Years Stone Park and Crocodile Farm, being my personal favorite, boasts an amazing botanical and natural rock sculpture garden. As well as the worlds largest man-made waterfall. You have a truly hands on experience with these beautiful and endangered animals that you can not find anywhere else in the world.

So, not matter what your preference of activities, where you are looking to come or go to, or even just a VIP quality, standard airport transfer, we can handle all of your transportation needs. Let us get you where you need to go, in a safe, speedy, and comfortable manner.

You can contact us through our email: Mr.DreamTransport@yahoo.com or by telephone, if calling from outside Thailand leave off the first 0.

English (66)-084-5505256
Thai (66)-084-8705334

Feel free to inquire about any of our tour rates, and as a special thank you for being able to post my advert on the forum, all tours will be discounted by 500BAHT (excluding the tiger zoos & crocodile farms), and a 100Baht discount to be given on any RT transportation booked in advance, please be sure to mention that you are a member of this forum.

Thank you for your time, and we look forward to serving any and all who are interested!!!

Mr.Dream Transport
Jason & Pang

May 25th, 2009, 13:15
http://www.buygracefoods.com/images/products/cornedbeef300.jpg

May 25th, 2009, 13:17
This is known as SPAM. I hope I can place ad free ad for my business on your website.
May I suggest that you exchange proper links with SGT, and pay for an ad here to help the site owner cover his operating cost?

Do you feel the same way about the endless posts from The Venue, Niddy's Nook, Western Car Rental, Krazy Dragon, et al?

TrongpaiExpat
May 25th, 2009, 13:20
ES invited him to post about his business in another thread.

Mr Dream: You don't have a web page? You really need one if you expect to sell your service. Second, the tour that might spark some interest with the posters here would have to be something like a boat cruise with an all boy, all willing, all available crew. Then add food, lots of food a massage or two and some sort of boy entertainment and you don't have to be too snazzy with the entertainment if your target base is the Pattaya crowd.

You descriptions of your "adventures" are strange. Getting tattooed, fishing with some one bating your hook maybe someone else under the water inserting the hook in the catfish's mouth and staying with an Isaan family is what many of us already do with our boyfriends and boyspecials.

It might also be helpful if you told us:
Is this a licensed and registered Thai business? Does your business have an address? Do you have insurance? For all we know this business might just a car, a GF and some half baked dream idea to make money.

Good luck with your business whatever it is.

May 25th, 2009, 13:59
This is known as SPAM. I hope I can place ad free ad for my business on your website.

Since when does loitering in public toilets count as a business?

vnman
May 25th, 2009, 16:38
ES invited him to post about his business in another thread.

Not like this

Jason,

Feel free to add links to your signature. You can discuss your buisiness by name in forum posts if you wish, and there are paid advertising spots available for purchase on the main forum page.

Thanks
That doesn't say please advertise your business here for free.

TrongpaiExpat
May 25th, 2009, 17:55
OK, vnman, your drawing a distinction between "discuss" and the word "advertise". I am not sure if ES intended on such a rigid interpretation? I took it more liberally. I guess only ES can elaborate if he so chooses.

It seems that a lot of posters here make a bee line from the airport to Pattaya and like to be picked up and transported in a car. I can't quite understand why but still there's quite a few that want such a service and if this guy want to tap into that market, then the more competition the better to control prices.

lo-so
May 25th, 2009, 18:01
Is the driver's accommodation & food allowance included in the Bht 1700 per diem rate? If so then this seems a very good deal.

vnman
May 25th, 2009, 18:32
OK, vnman, your drawing a distinction between "discuss" and the word "advertise". I am not sure if ES intended on such a rigid interpretation? I took it more liberally. I guess only ES can elaborate if he so chooses.

It seems that a lot of posters here make a bee line from the airport to Pattaya and like to be picked up and transported in a car. I can't quite understand why but still there's quite a few that want such a service and if this guy want to tap into that market, then the more competition the better to control prices.

I think you're right, but different strokes for different folks. That 900 baht all in from bkk airport to pattaya sounds like a good deal to me.

My advice for Jason would be to get some kind of advertising deal going with SGT just like Mark has. There are plenty
people here who make use of a service like he provides. Feed back from members of SGT could help him tweak his offerings to the liking of his potentials.

No,I'm not getting a cut :cheers:

Bob
May 25th, 2009, 20:41
I think it is admiral of Spike the owner

Hell, I never knew he was in the navy! And I suspected he was a cockswain or something like that....

May 25th, 2009, 21:16

Since when does loitering in public toilets count as a business?

You seem to be well placed to answer that for yourself.

An interesting slag.

Is finding sex in public toilets intrinsically less salubrious than frequenting boy prostitutes? Is it one step below being a boy whore-monger, as most of us here will admit to being? Personally, I don't see it as being any better or worse.

elephantspike
May 25th, 2009, 23:38
I have no problem with this thread, but, as you can see, forum threads invite responses of all sorts. Ad space is yours and yours only.

May 26th, 2009, 00:00
Is finding sex in public toilets intrinsically less salubrious than frequenting boy prostitutes?

I haven't tried either yet but my guess is that you have better control over the attractiveness of the other party when you are paying.

I also think that Mr. Dream is pretty cool and I've enjoyed reading his posts.

May 26th, 2009, 00:22
Is finding sex in public toilets intrinsically less salubrious than frequenting boy prostitutes?

I haven't tried either yet but my guess is that you have better control over the attractiveness of the other party when you are paying.

I also think that Mr. Dream is pretty cool and I've enjoyed reading his posts.

Mmm, so attractiveness of the partner is what differentiates salubrious from unsalubrious sex? I'm not trying to wind you up, but I just think it's a little funny that boy whore-mongers are slagging off on toilet cruisers...as if they are somehow lower on the totem pole.

May 26th, 2009, 08:00
Mmm, so attractiveness of the partner is what differentiates salubrious from unsalubrious sex?

Did you bother looking salubrious and insalubrious up in a dictionary before using them? It is healthy/unhealthy and I'm not sure how you are trying to use them here.

I've found that most gay people are awful liberal when it comes to their friend's unique perversions. One of my good friends is into hockey equipment. I don't get it but I also don't care...I'm not the one sleeping with him.

May 26th, 2009, 08:25
Thanks for the lesson, but salubrious means more than just "healthy". In common usage, it is taken to mean "wholesome" -- in other words "conducive to or characteristic of physical or moral well-being".

May 26th, 2009, 08:38
characteristic of physical or moral well-being".

I doubt this is the proper venue for moral discussions and getting off is good for physical well being.

Very salubrious indeed. :thumbleft:

May 26th, 2009, 08:43
Yawn. Whatever.

Still wondering why boy-whore mongers think that toilet cruisers are below them. I don't think most people would think either activity more wholesome than the other.

May 26th, 2009, 08:48
Still wondering why boy-whore mongers think that toilet cruisers are below them.

Yes, and you still haven't explained where you got that grand idea. I haven't met many gay people that give a rip what others do.

May 26th, 2009, 08:52
Perhaps you missed it, but two of our own forum members above were trading insults -- and referring to each other in demeaning language as being toilet cruisers. Maybe there is someone else here who wants to enter a discussion about why this is might be considered an insult.

May 26th, 2009, 09:03
Perhaps you missed it, but two of our own forum members above were trading insults

I did see that and I took it as personal animosity not as them taking a position on the moral separation of prostitution and public sex. I also only see comments about public sex, I have to assume you just have a bone to pick with fattman.

If you really want to discuss morals then start another thread. I'm also not sure why you care about the opinions of a couple people on this forum. I haven't met many judgmental gay people...shouldn't throw rocks in a glass house and all that cr*p.

May 26th, 2009, 09:05
I haven't met many judgmental gay people

Don't get out much, do you honey?

vnman
May 26th, 2009, 11:17
I guess MR Dream HIT AND RUN.

Two or three days of heavy posting followed by a big spam post...and slam bam thank you mam...silence.

I'm flying to Thailand next week, but I'm not going to use his service for my ride to Pattaya.

May 26th, 2009, 11:27
And some people here were stupid enough to think that a straight guy would join the forum simply for the camaraderie and good conversation. Ha!

May 26th, 2009, 16:50
May I suggest that you exchange proper links with SGT, and pay for an ad here to help the site owner cover his operating cost?

I was told by the mods and admin, that I was allowed to put up a post regarding my business. So I did. If you feel it is spam, then you might want to take it up with them. I had even asked permission to make sure that my signature wasn't in violation of forum rules. So I followed the law to the letter. I am sorry if you have a grievance because of this. But feel free to write to the mods, and ask them to take action on a post they encouraged me to make :salute:

vnman
May 26th, 2009, 17:30

I was told by the mods and admin, that I was allowed to put up a post regarding my business. So I did. If you feel it is spam, then you might want to take it up with them. I had even asked permission to make sure that my signature wasn't in violation of forum rules. So I followed the law to the letter. I am sorry if you have a grievance because of this. But feel free to write to the mods, and ask them to take action on a post they encouraged me to make :salute:

28 posts on this thread and that's all you wanted to respond to? before yesterday you were posting like crazy on matters that had nothing to do with you. this were mostly posts directed to you and you don't respond.

Like i said: Hit and RUN

I haven't never seen the mods saying anything remotely to what your claiming. I have seen them saying they didnt mind (after the fact). They might have invited you in private that I don't know.

You tell us to complain to the mods but it makes no difference to me what they think. I've seen your tactics by the way you posted and post now...frankly, I'm not buying!

good luck with your business

May 26th, 2009, 17:31
VNMAN, I do not discriminate against anyone coming over to Thailand. My friend that I spent almost a month with when I first moved over, only went with LB's, and he is still one of my best friends to this day. Many more of my friends that frequent LOS are openly gay, and I have no problems with them whatsoever. I had happened on this site a while back when I was starting to research Thailand, at the time I was looking at info on the bargirls though lol.

I will admit, as I stated in my introduction post, I am looking to expand my business, and since I am straight, when I have customers come in, or ask me for places to go, I can't really tell them much, as I have no experience or knowledge of the male-oriented bars and clubs in Bangkok, and limited knowledge of Boyztown in Pattaya.

I was hoping that by learning from you guys, what places were hot, and what places had bad reputations, as well as the locations of bars and gogo's I could answer these questions for my customers, many of whom do ask me, as then feel that my discretion is fundamental for them, as many people coming over here who are straight at home, are bi-curious, or closet gays, but still wish to experience these things while in Thailand.

and BTW, while I am straight, I have never said that I have never slept with a ladyboy. Whether that makes my gay, bi-sexual, bi-curious, or even just straight but someone who wanted a different experience, thats up for you guys to decide. I really characterize myself as a straight man, who happens to find some ladyboys very, very beautiful. If I cannot tell they are not women when I first see them and talk to them, then I don't think there is any reason why it would be considered a non-straight act to have a sexual experience with them. So judging me on my sexuality because I prefer to be with women, I think is very wrong of you, as I have had same sex experiences. It would be like me judging you for being gay but having slept with a woman before. I think no matter what orientation someone is, nobody has a right to judge that person, or question their integrity because of their sexual orientation. Your comments slightly, borderline discrimination in my eyes. But you did not know this about me in the paragraph above, so maybe that will change your perspective of me.

I do see the way that ES worded his response to me now, and I guess I misinterpreted what he had meant. I had thought that he was telling me that I was able to post about my company, as I had asked him if that was against board rules for me to advertise my company in the forums. So again, with that being the question I put to him, I assumed the answer meant that a post like this was ok.

I am truly sorry if I misinterpreted his response, and if the mods or admin. feel that my post like this was out of line, then I will happily edit it, and just have a one line sentence with my email address.

As to someone saying I hit and run, by posting a lot, then this post then nothing? I had slept all day yesterday, as I had 2 late night pickups to tend to with my missus, which we did not return home till near 5am. And of course I spent most of today sleeping, as we have do to it all over again tonight. I also did not get on the forum yesterday after I woke up as I often do, while checking emails. because the internet for my apartment building was down. So please don't assume that this was an intentional act and I have no future interest in posting on this forum, on many other subjects non-business related. I have actually enjoyed the forum topics I have read, and plan to get into more as I time goes along.

To all those who feel that I was out of line with this post though I am sorry. It was a misinterpretation on my part, as I thought ES's response to my question of being able to put up posts of my business, this is what I had meant, and I guess from what everyone is saying, it seems thats surely not what he meant at all.

I hope you guys understand and forgive me for my mistake, and if it pleases the fellow members here, that would rather see me take this post down, please speak to the mods and admin, and if there are more of you that would rather not see me have a post like this on your forum, then I will happily ask the mods to remove this post, or go through myself and change edit it down to a 1 line sentence.

BTW, I did inquire about paid advertisement, I just wanted to see if there was going to be a big enough market here for me to do so, that is why I was interested in posting about my company to start with.

Sorry SGT for my post prior to this one, I didn't have a chance to read through all the posts, and didn't know how to multi-quote.

Finally in response to the website, since I am one of the few properly licensed and fully insured transport companies, I have had to lay out over 120,000Baht I was not expecting over the past few weeks, so my website was put on the back burner for a bit. After I get some new pics though over the next day or 2, then my website will hopefully be up in 2-3 weeks.

To those of you who accept my apology concerning the subject at hand, or understand it was a simple miscommunication, I appreciate your understanding and forgiveness. To those of you who think that I am insincere, or have ill will towards me because of this post, then I feel sorry for you, that you are closed-minded, as I feel I have made every effort to make this right, if I went beyond what was allowed for me by ES.

vnman
May 26th, 2009, 17:37
VNMAN,

I will admit, as I stated in my introduction post, I am looking to expand my business, and since I am not straight, when I have customers come in, or ask me for places to go, I can't really tell them much, as I have no experience or knowledge of the male-oriented bars and clubs in Bangkok, and limited knowledge of Boyztown in Pattaya.

Interesting!

didnt have time to read the rest but will do when i get back home.

gra46
May 26th, 2009, 18:27
I will admit, as I stated in my introduction post, I am looking to expand my business, and since I am not straight, when I have customers come in, or ask me for places to go, I can't really tell them much, as I have no experience or knowledge of the male-oriented bars and clubs in Bangkok, and limited knowledge of Boyztown in Pattaya.

im sure you said in other POST your straight?
im sorry i cant be bothered reading loooooonnnnnnggggggg posts

ohh i did read on you sexed a ladyboy i wonder how may i ask?

May 26th, 2009, 21:04
I am straight. That was a mistype on my part. I had two sentences together, and deleted one of them, by left the word not by accident.

While I have had relations with a ladyboy before, I don't think that disqualifies me from being straight either. I just prefer women. I love my missus that I am with, despite all the times she gets on my nerves.

It was a pretty funny slip up on the mistype I guess. Even I had to laugh a little bit. I don't care what orientation people think I am. I know I am with a woman, will be marrying her, and have never cheated on her. Plan on staying that way too.

vnman
May 26th, 2009, 21:26
VNMAN, I do not discriminate against anyone coming over to Thailand. My friend that I spent almost a month with when I first moved over, only went with LB's, and he is still one of my best friends to this day. Many more of my friends that frequent LOS are openly gay, and I have no problems with them whatsoever. I had happened on this site a while back when I was starting to research Thailand, at the time I was looking at info on the bargirls though lol.

I will admit, as I stated in my introduction post, I am looking to expand my business, and since I am straight, when I have customers come in, or ask me for places to go, I can't really tell them much, as I have no experience or knowledge of the male-oriented bars and clubs in Bangkok, and limited knowledge of Boyztown in Pattaya.

I was hoping that by learning from you guys, what places were hot, and what places had bad reputations, as well as the locations of bars and gogo's I could answer these questions for my customers, many of whom do ask me, as then feel that my discretion is fundamental for them, as many people coming over here who are straight at home, are bi-curious, or closet gays, but still wish to experience these things while in Thailand.

and BTW, while I am straight, I have never said that I have never slept with a ladyboy. Whether that makes my gay, bi-sexual, bi-curious, or even just straight but someone who wanted a different experience, thats up for you guys to decide. I really characterize myself as a straight man, who happens to find some ladyboys very, very beautiful. If I cannot tell they are not women when I first see them and talk to them, then I don't think there is any reason why it would be considered a non-straight act to have a sexual experience with them. So judging me on my sexuality because I prefer to be with women, I think is very wrong of you, as I have had same sex experiences. It would be like me judging you for being gay but having slept with a woman before. I think no matter what orientation someone is, nobody has a right to judge that person, or question their integrity because of their sexual orientation. Your comments slightly, borderline discrimination in my eyes. But you did not know this about me in the paragraph above, so maybe that will change your perspective of me.

I do see the way that ES worded his response to me now, and I guess I misinterpreted what he had meant. I had thought that he was telling me that I was able to post about my company, as I had asked him if that was against board rules for me to advertise my company in the forums. So again, with that being the question I put to him, I assumed the answer meant that a post like this was ok.

I am truly sorry if I misinterpreted his response, and if the mods or admin. feel that my post like this was out of line, then I will happily edit it, and just have a one line sentence with my email address.

As to someone saying I hit and run, by posting a lot, then this post then nothing? I had slept all day yesterday, as I had 2 late night pickups to tend to with my missus, which we did not return home till near 5am. And of course I spent most of today sleeping, as we have do to it all over again tonight. I also did not get on the forum yesterday after I woke up as I often do, while checking emails. because the internet for my apartment building was down. So please don't assume that this was an intentional act and I have no future interest in posting on this forum, on many other subjects non-business related. I have actually enjoyed the forum topics I have read, and plan to get into more as I time goes along.

To all those who feel that I was out of line with this post though I am sorry. It was a misinterpretation on my part, as I thought ES's response to my question of being able to put up posts of my business, this is what I had meant, and I guess from what everyone is saying, it seems thats surely not what he meant at all.

I hope you guys understand and forgive me for my mistake, and if it pleases the fellow members here, that would rather see me take this post down, please speak to the mods and admin, and if there are more of you that would rather not see me have a post like this on your forum, then I will happily ask the mods to remove this post, or go through myself and change edit it down to a 1 line sentence.

BTW, I did inquire about paid advertisement, I just wanted to see if there was going to be a big enough market here for me to do so, that is why I was interested in posting about my company to start with.

Sorry SGT for my post prior to this one, I didn't have a chance to read through all the posts, and didn't know how to multi-quote.

Finally in response to the website, since I am one of the few properly licensed and fully insured transport companies, I have had to lay out over 120,000Baht I was not expecting over the past few weeks, so my website was put on the back burner for a bit. After I get some new pics though over the next day or 2, then my website will hopefully be up in 2-3 weeks.

To those of you who accept my apology concerning the subject at hand, or understand it was a simple miscommunication, I appreciate your understanding and forgiveness. To those of you who think that I am insincere, or have ill will towards me because of this post, then I feel sorry for you, that you are closed-minded, as I feel I have made every effort to make this right, if I went beyond what was allowed for me by ES.
You had me at hello!

krobbie
May 27th, 2009, 02:40
You had me at hello!

You're such a push-over. Does this mean you will reconsider using Mr Dream's services??

krobbie

Bob
May 27th, 2009, 03:50
I love my missus that I am with, despite all the times she gets on my nerves.

Don't worry. Sounds rather like some of the long-term relationships some of us homos have! hehe

vnman
May 27th, 2009, 04:15
You had me at hello!

You're such a push-over. Does this mean you will reconsider using Mr Dream's services??

krobbie

I can see why you might think this. But nothings further from the truth. I thought that whole story was pure overkill. You would think he was apologizing for a murder.

Time to let this thread die already.

May 29th, 2009, 09:17
Mr. Dream:

Don't mind these bitchy (old) queens... they're just being themselves :idea: You're providing a service which some of us will likely be interested in taking advantage of. I for one will give your service a try and if I'm happy with it, I will continue to use it.... and as for the rest they can use their brooms to reach their destination of choice. :cheers: :geek:

May 29th, 2009, 09:59
Its worth bearing in mind that this webforum is for gay men to exchange information and ideas, and a good deal of bitching, rather than for the promotion of a business.I thought it was for Bugs Bunny to tell us what a first class businessman he is (in an Asian context).

May 30th, 2009, 01:39
Mr DT, like others I wish you the best of luck, particularly when competition is intense in this particular field, but a few points you made raised some question marks.

Your level of vehicle insurance was questioned, but it was not made clear - as you are "a fully licensed transport company" does this mean that you are one of the few registered with genuinely full insurance cover and your vehicles are on green plates?

Are the prices quoted for all vehicles or just the cheaper cars? If for a second-hand Altis then they are not particulary competitive, and Avanzas are not only notoriously unstable and far fom comfortable at motorway speeds, but very hot in the back (unlike most mini-buses, what looks like an air-con outlet in the back is actually only a fan).

Are those staying in your house insured?

Any prices for the various tours?

May 30th, 2009, 02:22
We carry 2 types of insurance. Our vehicles registrations are that of green tags (private hire taxi). Due to the type of registration we carry, that means we have to have the proper accompanying insurance on all vehicles. Same same as a taxi, but ours is a bit better, as we chose to go above the required limits.

So our drivers carry independent insurance on each of their vehicles, plus we carry our company licensing, which requires a copy of all the drivers insurance, DL, and vehicle info be registered with the company. We also pay VAT as a legally licensed and operating company in Thailand.

As to the comfort and safety of the Avanzas, I drive one everday as a personal vehicle. 120kmph on the motorway doesn't feel any different then it does in any other car I've driven here. As to the aircon, most of our customers ask that we turn it down, as they are initially comfortable coming in from the airport sweating, but start to freeze once the cold cools their clothes down.

This is what I've been told by not only my drivers, but by customers when I was doing ride alongs with a driver for a few weeks. Sometimes this would be with 2 customers in the vehicle, front and back, and everyone who has ridden in these vehicles has always immediately booked their return trips to the airports if they are just arriving.

All of our vehicles are 2005 and up, with the exception of our 2004 Chevrolet Zafira minivan, has a brand new aircon setup as the compressor went out a few months back.

My missus is staying in my house, and she is a co-owner of the company, as well as a driver, so yes she is insured.

All of our drivers are drug-tested regularly, and are limited to 4 runs per day, to avoid having drivers falling asleep at the wheel. I pop into the airport on occasion to see how the drivers are doing, as well as dispatching the next days pickups, so all of our drivers are top notch.

Now, as to our vehicles running on green plates, all of our sedans do have them. The Avanzas however are exempt from needing green plates. As its required to have a 1600cc motor to get them, where as the Avanzas only have a 1500cc motor. We still carry the same insurance on these as any of the green plate vehicles have, for fare paying passengers.

The only person not insured in my house would be my 6 year old, although I am waiting for quotes on his big wheel to come in soon.

Tour prices vary depending on the type of tours you are after. If you are just wanting to hire out a driver for the day and plan your own tours, then that would be 1,700baht per day plus fuel and tolls.

The MYSP & Crocodile Farm - 1,200Baht for 8 hours, transportation and driver only.
Sri Racha Tiger Zoo - 1,400 - for 8 hours, transportation and driver only.
(Entry into the parks is not included in these prices)

Any of the other tours you specifically had in mind, just let me know, and I will be happy to quote them for you.

And lastly, as to the prices, we will send out a requested vehicle if possible, if a booking is made for 2 or more people, then we automatically send out our minivan or the SUV's. We do not charge more money for these vehicles, as most companies charge an additional 200-600baht per transport. We do not have any cheap cars in our fleet, all of them are serviced regularly and well maintained.

We do not sub out our pickups, that means we don't have random people come and pick you up from the airport. In all of our final confirmation emails, we include the drivers contact info, so you know who is coming to meet you at the airport before you even get there.

I believe that pretty well answers your questions. Let me know if you have any more. :rr:

May 30th, 2009, 02:28
Just reading my last post over. Sorry if that came across as bit bitchy. Long day, and up well past my bedtime. Going to get some sleep now, Cheers.

May 30th, 2009, 08:11
Just reading my last post over. Sorry if that came across as bit bitchy. Long day, and up well past my bedtime. Going to get some sleep now, Cheers.

Don't worry, you're beginning to fit in...

May 31st, 2009, 01:10
Just reading my last post over. Sorry if that came across as bit bitchy.

Not in the least. It was actually the first straight answer I have seen from a travel company "advertising" here, and refreshingly honest as well as reasonable - but after trying an Avanza out as transport for my dogs I still think they are ghastly!

June 1st, 2009, 20:07
I think cars are pretty much like anything else here though too. Everyone has a certain preference on what they like, and what they don't.

I had looked at a multitude of cars before actually buying. The CRV was in my top choices, along with the Zafira minivan that my main driver has. The Avanzas got me for a few reasons over the rest though. The fuel mileage is fantastic on them, they give you a lot more room if you are trying to just fit people in the cars, as with Thai inlaws thats the case for me quite a bit.

The exemption on the plates because of the engine size, that was a savings of 60k baht right off the bat, so I couldn't ignore that. Overall they have a very sleek, sexy, first class look to them I think. Looks aren't everything, but in a car, they are more then half lol. The majority of our pickups are single-person pickups, and the Avanza allows comfort to the passengers whether they choose to sit in front with the driver, or in the back.

The only downfall I will admit to, but there aren't too many SUV's where you will find it anyways, is that the backseats don't recline. For people who choose to ride in the backseat, I always thought it would be more comfortable if people can lay back and go to sleep during the trip, but same same with any car I guess. The minivans are the only one that allowed you to do that with the bucket seats in the first back row.

As with anything though, I guess it just comes down to the individual.

June 3rd, 2009, 03:09
I think cars are pretty much like anything else here though too. Everyone has a certain preference on what they like, and what they don't.

Agreed - and a free "bump" for being the only inexpensive (rather than cheap!) properly licenced travel firm I know of (as well as for not whingeing about my saying stick to things you know about in another post, and this is obviously something you do know about!).

Beachlover
June 14th, 2009, 11:47
I don't think this is Spam at all... it was interesting to read and there's been no hard sell. The prices are actually pretty reasonable (in my opinion) compared to the more commonly advertised limo services... hope you don't mind me say, your margins must be tight.

I think it's great he wants to expand his business and is targeting the gay market. Don't we want more services tailored for us?

He seems to be running his operation with a lot of care... closely managing the service quality... which I think is admirable. Unfortunately many business owners don't bother. I think the ones that do should be rewarded.

MDT has posted a lot on this forum and answered questions etc... I think it's a bit over the top to accuse him for not posting for 2-3 days. Not everyone gets on this forum every single day!

As for being straight... I mean really, just because a lot of straight guys are homophobic/discriminatory and you feel slightly threatened by this doesn't mean all straight guys are... I think his open-minded non-judgemental attitude is great.. don't you think it's a bit negative to immediately suspect ulterior motives etc. when a straight guy starts mingling with gay guys... isn't this what we want?

Anyway... I might use MDT sometime. lol... the Thai boy cruise idea is good.

Art
June 17th, 2009, 02:10
I don't think this is Spam at all... it was interesting to read and there's been no hard sell.
Correct. It isn't SPAM.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d5/Spam_with_cans.jpeg/800px-Spam_with_cans.jpeg
┬╗Squirrels, Possums And Mice? Self Promotional Advertising Message? Satan Posing As Meat? SPiced hAM?┬л

Spam тАВ /sp├жm/ noun, verb, spammed, spamтЛЕming.
1. Trademark. a canned food product consisting esp. of pork formed into a solid block.
тАУnoun
2. (lowercase) a disruptive, esp. commercial message posted on a computer network or sent as e-mail.
тАУverb (used with object)
3. (lowercase) to send spam to.
тАУverb (used without object)
4. (lowercase) to send spam.
Origin:
(def. 1) sp(iced) + (h)am;
(other defs.) 1990тАУ95; referring to a comedy routine on Monty Python's Flying Circus, Brit. TV series.
Dictionary.com Unabridged. Based on the Random House Dictionary

Funny: http://www.spam.com/products/spamclassic.aspx Not funny:
[youtube:1asjqxr5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFrtpT1mKy8[/youtube:1asjqxr5]

Sketch. Only three and a half minutes long, it builds up into a semi-argument between the waitress who has a menu limited to having Spam in just about everything ("Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, baked beans, Spam, Spam, Spam and Spam"), and Mrs Bun, who is the only one in the room who does not want it. She asks for an item with the Spam removed (despite there already being some items mentioned that do not actually include Spam), much to the amazement of her Spam-loving husband. Eventually, Mrs Bun resorts to screaming, "I DON'T LIKE SPAM!!"
At several points, a group of Vikings in the restaurant (referred to as the Green Midget Caf├й in Bromley) interrupt conversation by loudly singing "Spam, lovely Spam, wonderful Spam." They are interrupted by the waitress several times, but they resume singing more and more loudly until the sketch cuts to a historian talking about the Vikings, "...and Spam selecting a Spam particular Spam item from the Spam menu, would Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam..." as the singing continues on and on...
It premiered on December 15, 1970 as the final sketch of the 25th show of Monty Python's Flying Circus, and the following end credits were changed so every member of the crew has either Spam or some other food item from the menu added to their names. (Spam Terry Jones, Michael Spam Palin, John Spam John Spam John Spam Cleese, Graham Spam Spam Spam Chapman, Eric Spam Egg and Chips Idle, Terry Spam Sausage Spam Egg Spam Gilliam, etc.) The sketch became immensely popular. The word Spam is uttered at least 132 times.
It is premium self-promotion (PSP).

No Self-Promotion: Please do not post any messages anywhere on this site that are primarily for the promotion or advertising of any website, forums, email address, business, multi-level marketing activity, or other entities that you have an affiliation with EXCEPT in the classified advertising section.
Zero tolerance. And zero tolerance for the following topics:
http://z.about.com/d/arthistory/1/0/F/T/gad_15.jpg

No Discussion about Homosexuals, Transvestites, Transsexuals or She-Males: Please do not post any messages anywhere on this site that refers to Homosexuals, Transvestites, Transsexuals or She-Males. This website is about sex between men who were always men and women who were always women. Any person violating this policy will banned immediately. ┬╗Will banned immediately.┬л ┬╗Straight┬л grammar?
http://images.artnet.com/WebServices/picture.aspx?date=20090619&catalog=160324&gallery=111216&lot=03231&filetype=2
Behind transvestites and transsexuals lurks the danger
and the secret gravitational pull of male-male sex.

More SPAM, please!

June 18th, 2009, 07:58
Yes I have been absent for a few days, that I do apologize about. Not to make the guys that were accusing me of spamming or anything feel bad, but I was in Pattaya for a Charity Function for the Father Ray Foundation, schools for the disabled and orphanage. We actually volunteered a few of our vehicles to bring in a group of generous donors to the facilities and provide free transportation for the day, as well as bringing toys, clothes, and perishables for the foundation.

My missus had forgotten my computer in the midst of packing to head over there, so I was limited with my time to answering emails via internet cafe's. Especially since I don't like getting on any forum on any comp other then my own.

The margins we operate on are fairly tight Beachlover, considering we do everything by the book, and don't cut any corners when it comes to customer satisfaction. To do it any cheaper, we would have to cut down the insurance that we use, not be as selective about our drivers, and not give email confirmations about pickups. For non-board members from any of the forums we advertise or post on, the pickup price from the airport to Pattaya is 1,400baht. So we do try to give a decent discount to everyone, gay, straight, or undecided.

Originally when I had thrown this post up, I misinterpreted a pm from a mod. That has since been talked about in the first page or so, and since this thread has not been moved as far as I can tell, there were no hard feelings as to my posting.

I enjoy posting on this board very much. I like being able to give advice and answer questions for people that have them, as I always looked up to the people that did the same for me before I moved over here. I have made many friends through forums such as these as well, so thats another benefit. Thats why I post whenever I have an opinion on something, or can offer advice. The benefit of my company becoming more well known, and I do consider it a benefit, is appreciated.

As I have said before, I am trying to cater to all my customers, and all those that are coming to Thailand. As I do have gay customers as well, its in my best interest to be able to learn all that I can to help ensure their dealings and experience with us is a good one. I want everyone to enjoy Thailand the way I enjoyed it while on vacation and still do to this very day. If you can do what you love, then you are very lucky indeed, so I consider myself blessed to be doing it where I love.

Beachlover
June 18th, 2009, 21:46
Well, it's great you have something to keep you engaged, active and feeling productive. Must be good fun running that business.

I noticed most people degenerate if they don't do something productive/purposeful... and Thailand seems to have a lot of this, unfortunately.... retirement without purpose isn't good.

June 18th, 2009, 22:19
.... retirement without purpose isn't good.

Nihil agere delectat (Cicero)

June 20th, 2009, 12:34
You know, it takes a certain kind of fortitude and sang froid post about your business on this board and endure all the slings and arrows thrown at you. Mark of Crazy Dragon and Mr. (I swear I'm not gay)Dream are 2 of the best.
At 1400B Bkk to Pattaya I will certainly give him my consideration. If nothing else because he seems a good sport.

Last time I paid a taxi 1500B for the same trip (with tip).

And if ladyboyfriend ever lets me, maybe I'll make a sojourn to Sunee and visit Crazy Dragon.

June 20th, 2009, 18:39
Please keep in mind kenc, for board members here, its only 1,100baht to Pattaya. The 1,400baht is what we charge for non-board members or from regular call-ins.

Thats why I ask that everyone just let me know they are a member here when emailing me, so I can make sure to give the board member price. Thats just an appreciation thing for being able to advertise here, I want to be able to do a little something for everyone on the board.

It doesn't matter if I wanted to sleep with anyone male/female, or in between, if my missus caught me, I would be another Thailand statistic lol. So I'm pretty monogamous in that respect, don't think it matters what orientation anyone is anyways. All still people looking to enjoy Thailand and have fun in life I think. Thats why I like meeting board members here.

Beachlover
June 20th, 2009, 21:35
lol, I heard there is a disturbing trend of Thai wives cutting off their husband's penises. Apparently, Thailand leads the world in penis re-attachment surgery.

June 20th, 2009, 22:14
Please keep in mind kenc, for board members here, its only 1,100baht to Pattaya.

I've booked a trip from downtown Bangkok to Dong Tan with him for just slightly more. It's definitely a good deal compared to what the hotels quoted me.

June 25th, 2009, 14:26
Please keep in mind kenc, for board members here, its only 1,100baht to Pattaya. .....

Shit Dude! I'm calling you next time!

Lunchtime O'Booze
June 25th, 2009, 19:00
Mr. Dream:

Don't mind these bitchy (old) queens... they're just being themselves :idea: You're providing a service which some of us will likely be interested in taking advantage of. I for one will give your service a try and if I'm happy with it, I will continue to use it.... and as for the rest they can use their brooms to reach their destination of choice. :cheers: :geek:

this is a reply worthy of O'Booze on a good day.

But did you know "khorthodkrub", that your quote 'no wire coat hangers..' from the deliceously high camp film of all time Mommy Dearest, hit the front pages thoroughout the world courtesy of a campaign conducted by my goodself. No ?. Well one day I'll tell you all about it if I'm asked nicely.

Mr DreamTransport's prices sound frigging good and by the viewers of the thread..over 15000..others appreciate being able to access this information.

But are there going to be the masseurs you threatened ?...that will get me well and truly for all time..foot massages..go on..it won't cost much..gives some lads a job and makes the customers happy.

June 26th, 2009, 23:12
Yes we are going to have the male massage therapists as well as the ladies. Next week I go back to Pattaya to take pics of everyone and write up their bios, before I get ready to launch them. For 2 reasons I will only be sending out the pics and info via emails. For one, anyone that isn't interested in using the service, I don't see a point in posting someone's pics on the net needlessly. And 2, I think it feels more personalized when you describe what you are looking for, and we send you a list of available guests, instead of just referencing a general list that everyone is looking at. We do try and help select the guests for the customers, based on the customer, to ensure that everyone is happy.

As we all well know, some guys and gals in the scene, prefer older customers to younger customers, others vice versa. Some customers prefer big personalities and excellent english skills to looks. So with the bios we are designing and a few basic questions, we are able to narrow down the list to a handful of very likable candidates.

We have been extremely thankful to all the customers who have been booking with us through this forum, and are happy to announce that are summer special rates, are now going to be our year round rates. Thanks to everyone!!!

Beachlover
June 28th, 2009, 20:23
Hey, I've gotta ask... does it feel wierd picking boys when you are straight? Can you tell, which boys are hot and which ones aren't?

Just curious.

Smiles
June 28th, 2009, 20:46
Hey, I've gotta ask... does it feel wierd picking boys when you are straight? Can you tell, which boys are hot and which ones aren't?
Just curious.
LOL ... good point. Maybe he could employ one or two of the members of this board to help him out with that?
I'm sure a few here would agree to some business-like 'fluffing' on the side. It's Low Season after all. :geek:

June 28th, 2009, 21:03
Don't be ridiculous.

Don't you think gay guys can tell which women are pretty and which aren't? If they can't, I wonder what so many of them are doing in hairstyling, make-up, and fashion.

LOL.

Beachlover
June 28th, 2009, 21:05
Just curious.
LOL ... good point. Maybe he could employ one or two of the members of this board to help him out with that?
I'm sure a few here would agree to some business-like 'fluffing' on the side. It's Low Season after all. :geek:

Perhaps Mr Dream does need a consultant for this.

I'd like to put in a bid for the "selection" and "road test" phases of this project lol.

This is getting sleazy lol.

June 30th, 2009, 09:52
I actually would take my missus with me if I were choosing on my own. Whichever guys she thought were lovely, would probably have my vote. I would happily take a BM along though as I am recruiting this coming weekend. So if you have some past friends that you don't mind sharing with the other guys on the board, I'm willing to give them a shot with us.

And who says you have to be gay to be able to tell if another guy is good looking or not. I know there will be certain preferences as some guys like femmes a little bit more, and others like straight acting guys. While I am not gay, I still am fairly knowledgeable, and can probably surprise quite a few of you with my picks. Although if you guys would also like to make a board event out of this, then lets get the ball rolling.

I'll start a new thread after I return home from Laos tonight, and setup a bar-crawl, straight man -sexy man challenge. I think this could be quite a bit of fun for everyone involved. If someone else though would like to take the reigns on this and start the ball rolling, please feel free, and we'll check dates to make sure to pick a day where I am available for this.

Also, I am getting another apartment in Pattaya, as its going to be convenient for me to have a place there as well as BKK, so after this week, will be spending much more time in Patts.

June 30th, 2009, 10:29
You couldn't have worse taste than some of the guys on this board. Witness the bf choices of Smiles, baziel, and kenc...

Beachlover
June 30th, 2009, 10:46
I actually would take my missus with me if I were choosing on my own. Whichever guys she thought were lovely, would probably have my vote. I would happily take a BM along though as I am recruiting this coming weekend. So if you have some past friends that you don't mind sharing with the other guys on the board, I'm willing to give them a shot with us.

And who says you have to be gay to be able to tell if another guy is good looking or not. I know there will be certain preferences as some guys like femmes a little bit more, and others like straight acting guys. While I am not gay, I still am fairly knowledgeable, and can probably surprise quite a few of you with my picks. Although if you guys would also like to make a board event out of this, then lets get the ball rolling.

I'll start a new thread after I return home from Laos tonight, and setup a bar-crawl, straight man -sexy man challenge. I think this could be quite a bit of fun for everyone involved. If someone else though would like to take the reigns on this and start the ball rolling, please feel free, and we'll check dates to make sure to pick a day where I am available for this.

Also, I am getting another apartment in Pattaya, as its going to be convenient for me to have a place there as well as BKK, so after this week, will be spending much more time in Patts.

Whoever joins in, make sure you get him drunk enough that he wakes up in bed with a couple of naked boys lying beside him the next morning lol...

July 3rd, 2009, 10:11
You couldn't have worse taste than some of the guys on this board. Witness the bf choices of Smiles, baziel, and kenc...

:thefinger:

[youtube:2nhuzodl]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6g929abIrs[/youtube:2nhuzodl]