PDA

View Full Version : Advertisements

May 24th, 2009, 16:30
I'm just wondering if any member here has ever bought anything from the sponsored advertisements. Any purchasers of Juicy Lucy masturbatory devices, sexy pherome perfume, S&M sofas, or Oriental Sexual Enhancers from the links on the home page? I'm trying hard to imagine anyone doing so...but just can't.

Art
May 24th, 2009, 17:42
Good heavens! Life is suffering. But ...

┬╗Firefox/Tools/Options/Accept third-party cookies: untick┬л can prevent Google's AdNonsense.

And ┬╗Adblock Plus┬л can remove the remaining substandard advertisements.
┬╗Right click/Adblock [Frame or Image] on the poor sinner┬л

Then ┬╗Firefox/Tools/Adblock Plus Preferences┬л will list under ┬╗My Ad Blocking Rules┬л
┬╗http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/images/krazydragon/images/*┬л.
Celestial.

May 24th, 2009, 17:44
So you're missing out on the Spiral Thorn Condoms too, I guess.

Lunchtime O'Booze
May 24th, 2009, 18:24
obviously not judging by the replies..so you will have to go and fuck yourself with a carrot.

vnman
May 25th, 2009, 05:50
obviously not judging by the replies..so you will have to go and fuck yourself with a carrot.

Sounds like a winner to me:

The Beach Bunny Carrot Bildo, never leave home without it.

I'm buying!!!

May 28th, 2009, 06:54
I'm hoping that upgrading to a golden membership gets rid of the oriental sexual enhancers. It greatly impedes my ability to pretend to work when at the office.

bao-bao
June 2nd, 2009, 06:51
I'm hoping that upgrading to a golden membership gets rid of the oriental sexual enhancers. It greatly impedes my ability to pretend to work when at the office.
Oh, I wish - but no. It does however get rid of the ads between posts in a thread, among other benefits.

...and the big banner "Sawatdee Gay Thailand" goes un-noticed in your office? Lucky YOU! :cheers:

Art
June 2nd, 2009, 23:06
...and the big banner "Sawatdee Gay Thailand" goes un-noticed in your office? Lucky YOU!

You are too pessimistic, ┬╗Sawatdee Gay Thailand┬л is better than you think! At least if you use Firefox, as recommended by the administrator.

Install ┬╗Adblock Plus┬л, right click/Adblock [Frame or Image] on everything you do not like at the top of the page, including ┬╗Sawatdee Gay Thailand┬л, and the top of the page will be simply GREY.

You still have to stomach advertisement TEXTS like these:

Krazy Dragon All Male Table Top Dance Club In The Heart of Sunnee Plaza in Pattaya
Thai Sawatdee Theatre Bangkok Dormitory Boys Check out free samples of the latest Gay Thai adult video content on our new Tubefeeder

If you block too much, you will end up with a bleak carcass of ┬╗Sawatdee Gay Thailand┬л. Then just click on the red ┬╗Adblock Plus┬л logo ┬╗ABP┬л on the right upper side of Firefox and delete some of your filters for the site.

To get rid of the advertisements between the posts, simply disable third-party cookies, as described in my post above. No need to log on.

I think administrators LOVE long URLs that say it all as much as impressive site logos because they LOVE their sites and can not see its name often enough. Users may HATE that, but do they PAY (enough) for their preferences, as the administrator does?

June 4th, 2009, 07:02
I do use Firefox with adblock plus. I'll take my chances with the forum name. :joker:

June 4th, 2009, 10:59
I'm just wondering if any member here has ever bought anything from the sponsored advertisements. .....

NO! And its one of my pet peeves about the internet miracle. Honestly, its nothing but a new form of billboard. Being a creature of the mid 20th century I learned to ignore ads way back when I was watching Gilligan's Island in Prime Time. Do the folks who pay for this junk really think I'm gonna be suckered into buying their crap just because I see a flashing add? I can still whistle the tune of every cigarette add I saw in my youth-Marlborough, Winston, Benson and Hedges- but I've never bought a pack of cigarettes.
Ah but God Bless Madison Avenue...they will keep trying.

Anything to keep Darrin and Samantha Stevens making their mortgage payment.

(PS Anything we Americans can do to keep ahead of the Chinese I'm all for. Ever seen a Chinese add agency or smoke a Chinese cigarette?)