PDA

View Full Version : Why try to follow the rules?

MARK
May 23rd, 2009, 12:48
Why try to follow the rules? :blackeye:

Now because the Krazy Dragon has the correct documentations and licenses to open we lost one hours business yesterday being inspected for fire regulations. :blackeye: :blackeye:
Ok you may think in light of recent events in Bangkok this is reasonable I do.
But my complaint is I now need a fire escape light above the door even though itтАЩs the only door in and out of the place and a safety light fitted in a stock room up stairs that is never used ok. :blackeye: :blackeye: :blackeye:
BUT the bars with out licensesтАЩ never even got a look at. :joker: :joker: :joker: :joker: :joker: :joker: :joker: :joker: :joker:

May 23rd, 2009, 12:54
Mark,

Most of us would much rather patronize a bar like yours -- which takes the rules seriously -- than a fly-by-night knocking shop like your "competitors".

Hopefully, it will show in your bottom line at the end of the day.

BB

May 23rd, 2009, 19:08
Mark, you have got this one back to front. The reason you get the inspections is precisely because you do try to stick to the rules, and therefore do not provide as much scope for the BIB (and Music Police, etc, etc) to collect their tea money.

Those bars which provide more dubious services, or try to operate without "proper licences" only do so by paying considerably more in "facilitation fees", so they don't get bothered by fire escapes or the like.

May 23rd, 2009, 23:28
Mark,

Most of us would much rather patronize a bar like yours -- which takes the rules seriously -- than a fly-by-night knocking shop like your "competitors".

BB

OH COME ON! - Mark recently announced in this forum and with great relish that, being fed up with "cheap charlies", his boys were no longer allowed to "ejaculate in the bar" for less that 250B, if that's not a "knocking shop" what is?

:bounce:

May 23rd, 2009, 23:36
Oh, it's definitely a knocking shop. Just not a fly-by-night knocking shop.

May 23rd, 2009, 23:37

TEE HEE

:cheers:

May 24th, 2009, 07:33
K-D is on the top of my list for when I come this year.

I guess I'll stay close to the door. :thumbright:

krobbie
May 24th, 2009, 08:35
At least we all know that should we frequent Mark's bar, there's no bother. A well run establishment and I do believe that he actually cares for his guys, insomuch as: good/hard workers will always have a job.

Good luck to you Mark.

a447
May 24th, 2009, 09:20
Beach Bunny, you are nothing if not consistent!

Respectable old men patronizing places of (illegal) boy prostitution? Your definition of "respectable", please.

Most of us would much rather patronize a bar like yours

Mark, keep up the good work. I don't know, or care, if you are a "knocking shop" or not; the bottom line is you are catering for your clientele, and if that means allowing guys to ejaculate in the bar, so be it. Some of us actually like that sort of thing. :cheers:

bing
May 24th, 2009, 09:48
I was in the bar when the fire inspectors were doing their thing. Why, I wonder do they need a side arm on their uniform.
The boys were subdued while they were looking around. Things got back to normal as soon as they walked out the door. The police were looking around for young workers a few nights before and found a few in some of the bars. They did not bother old farangs for ID. Once the coast was clear, all went on as usual. The Kazy Dargon is still, ground zero, for the best, especially if you like to have a go-go boy sit with you and help solve the vagaries of life. Some of the other places have a sexy show like 'Nice Boys about 10:00 p.m. as I recall and Tum Yum about 9:45 p.m. The shows are nice, but for up close and personal, it is hard to beat the Krazy Dragon.

MARK
May 24th, 2009, 11:03
[quote="Beach Bunny":18np2flx]Mark,

BB

OH COME ON! - Mark recently announced in this forum and with great relish that, being fed up with "cheap charlies", his boys were no longer allowed to "ejaculate in the bar" for less that 250B, if that's not a "knocking shop" what is?

:bounce:[/quote:18np2flx]

I am not having a go back at you scottish-guy but of course it is a Knocking shop as you put it but I would like you to take a look at the video again you will see NO customers in that half of the bar at all besides the two that had booked for a private party, I have always said I discourage that type of behavior in the bar (Especially from the cheap CharlieтАЩs) I class that as a customer that does not even buy a boy a drink or one drink for three hours.
That couple paid for 2 bottles of Champaign at 5000bht per bottle 2 Gin at 1500 per bottle 1 100 Piper for the waiters 1500 and 49 boys drinks plus a party fee of 1500 bht. The customers are regulars yearly visitorsтАЩ and fully aware of my rules had asked before hand for a certain events to take place through out the night at there table, I donтАЩt think it is unreasonable or double faced to provide this service if its paid for.

Mark :salute: :salute: