View Full Version : Venue Visit

bing
May 22nd, 2009, 11:16
I have been running around Pattaya for a few days now and finally got to a computer. Some observations about the Venue. Their sign says the show starts at 9:30 ( Read closer to 10:00 p.m.) It lasts about 20 minutes and then starts again after half hour. It is very nice and well done. I was interested is seeing the new pool. It is there all right but it is about the size of a postage stamp. The new decorations are very well done and you will enjoy the experience.

May 22nd, 2009, 18:13
Thank you for precise, and objective, report.
Is there a charge for the show, or is it included in the drink orice please?

May 22nd, 2009, 18:41
Is there a charge for the show, or is it included in the drink orice please?

No extra charge, just the drinks charge according to the published list

May 22nd, 2009, 19:21
I was interested is seeing the new pool. It is there all right but it is about the size of a postage stamp.

An Olympic-sized postage stamp, surely?

Smiles
May 22nd, 2009, 21:18
" ... I was interested is seeing the new pool. It is there all right but it is about the size of a postage stamp ... "
I was wondering about that. We've stayed at the old Bondi a number of times, and when I read here some time ago that a pool was in the plans I really did wonder where the hell they could possibly put it.
Now at least I know it's more along the lines of a large hot tub ... which makes more sense when I remember the lay of the land of the previous hotel.

Patexpat
May 23rd, 2009, 10:16
for the sake of completeness the pool is I guess about 10m x 8m and there is a separate jacuzzi big enough for 6 to 8 people set back behind the pool ...

pyro
May 23rd, 2009, 16:58
I am currently staying at the Venue and so far have enjoyed my stay. The rooms are nice and well appointed and the housekeeping staff does an excellent job. The beds a a little stiff for me, but many people like that, but it is comfortable and the bedding is very nice. The bathroom linens are also very good quality. The owners are very friendly and the desk staff are also friendly and helpful. I have only seen the show once, but it was entertaining and I enjoyed it. I have not used the pool, but it is nice, not too big, but big enough for a nice soak if you were so inclined. There is free internet in the room both wifi and standard ethernet connection if you prefer not to use wireless. The hotel is new and the owners say that there are still a few kinks to be worked out, but other than a very brief internet interruption one day, I have not noticed any problems. All in all I highly recommend it if you are looking hotel in Jomtien area. I will be here for about one more week and will post again once I leave with any additional information.