PDA

View Full Version : Number One boys

blueboy
May 20th, 2009, 15:03
Has anyone visited Number One boys (old J.J. pub) on Soi Day Night 2, Pattaya?

Patexpat
May 20th, 2009, 16:16
actually yes I have - pleasant enough but nothing special, and the drinks prices at te time were comparable to Boystown ... but that was a couple of months ago so if I'm wrong feel free to correct me. Not that that needs much encouragement on this board! :king:

blueboy
May 21st, 2009, 08:38
visited Number One Boys - not as I remember the old JJ pub which was dark, sometimes steamy with some very handsome waiters who would rub against you, quite a loud show made up katoeys and coyote dancers. All were available for a drink and more. I used to ask a few of the coyote dancers for drink, they would come between their numbers so were hot and sweaty and happy for you to cool them down with a piece of ice which would eventually end up in their small briefs.
Sometimes they had a good f*** show which made the place and everyone in it hotter and hornier. Many late nights were spent there!

So it was with apprehension that I returned to an old venue I had known pretty well.
The new place has the same high stage and more than 30 boys agogo. A good choice for most tastes and all looked 20+.
The inside is enormous and with a dozen white sofas and cushions, it makes it look quite impressive. No price list for drinks, I paid 160 Baht for a liqueur.

Worth a visit for a change from Boyztown, Sunee or Jomtien and see some new faces!

francois
May 23rd, 2009, 15:58
Visited Number One last night. Many big boys but not many customers. Just as the show was to begin the police arrived to check credentials but did not check boys, etc.
It is a very nice place but not lively. Worth a look.