PDA

View Full Version : Candy Night At Krazy Dragon

MARK
May 18th, 2009, 12:20
Sorry booted off by youtube :blackeye: :pale:

MARK
May 18th, 2009, 17:08
Very nice try Mark. My request is that next time, please use less fancy camera tricks and a bit better focus :cyclopsani:

Its ok on my computer, but when I upload to YouTube it all ways goes out of focus any body have any suggestions.

Mark
:scratch: :scratch:

lonelywombat
May 18th, 2009, 18:02
Reminds me of a bar in Prague where the boys come on in a conga line naked and after doing their show they select a member of the audience to have a dance with.

Quite exciting having a boy select you to rub bodies with him [ sorry dance] when he is naked. Something mark should consider

MARK
May 18th, 2009, 18:12
This is why boy drinks should be 99bht

jinks
May 18th, 2009, 18:40
Reminds me of a bar in Prague where the boys come on in a conga line naked and after doing their show they select a member of the audience to have a dance with.

I have been to that club too, they cloned my credit card !

atri1666
May 18th, 2009, 23:50

Must have been some time ago? Now Escapeclub is ok but i prefer Villa Mansland.

May 19th, 2009, 02:08

Did you have to wurry ! :flower:

How was your bank balance ? :clown:

krobbie
May 19th, 2009, 02:17
Regardless of what I think about the content of the pictures or the quality ... I LOVE the music track, Mark. Good job. Keep at it.

I think you may have the right sort of brain, business-wise, to be the number one successful bar in Sunee. But this is just my opinion.

Cheers
krobbie

DonMuang-old
May 19th, 2009, 02:49
That is a nice video Mark.
What is the name of the song?

giggsy
May 19th, 2009, 07:17
I went for a walk in sunnee plaza last night and came to Krazy Dragon

As I passed through the swinging doors, I saw a sign hanging over the bar:

COLD BEER: bht99

HAMBURGER: bht225

CHEESEBURGER:bht250

CHICKEN SANDWICH: bht350

HAND JOB: bht500

Checking my wallet to be sure I had the necessary payment, I walked up to the bar and beckoned to the exceptionally attractive male bartender who is serving drinks to a couple of sun-wrinkled farangs.

He glides down behind the bar to me.

"Yes?" he inquires with a wide, knowing smile, "may I help you?"

I lean over the bar, "I was wondering young man," I whispered, "are you the one who gives the hand-jobs?"

He looks into his eyes with that wide smile and purrs "Why yes, yes, I sure am".

I leaned closer and into his left ear whispers softly, "Well, wash your hands real good, because I want a cheeseburger".

boomboom...well i thought it was funny :hello1:

quiet1
May 19th, 2009, 08:25
Very nice try Mark. My request is that next time, please use less fancy camera tricks and a bit better focus :cyclopsani:Its ok on my computer, but when I upload to YouTube it all ways goes out of focus any body have any suggestions.
Mark, I've never uploaded anything to YouTube, but I notice that an increasing number of uploaded videos have an "HQ" button along the botton which downloads a Higher Quality version of the video (presumably the original, non-compressed version?). Is there some check box or entry to make when uploading a video to offer that option to visitors to download the video?

Another option, though it may overload your web site's download quota, would be to upload the non-compressed version of the video to your web site and post a link to it.

MARK
May 19th, 2009, 14:01
Trying to improve the video now, may take a while the track song is, 4 In the morning by Gwen Stefani.
Have put some photos in the gallery they are much better.
:idea:

a447
May 19th, 2009, 16:00
Mark, thanks for posting that video; it brings back wonderful memories of a great club. And BTW the boy who appears at 1:13 on right, 2:52 on the left and 3:01 on the right (and at other times with his cock being held by a punter) was a fantastic guy with whom I spent quite a lot of time. He was friendly and very willing to please.
Please keep on posting videos of your club. I miss all the fun I had there and can't wait to get back.
And Giggsy, you're a funny guy! I love reading your posts.

May 19th, 2009, 20:05
How much did you charge for the lollipops?
Were farang charged more than the Thai boys?

MARK
May 20th, 2009, 01:52
How much did you charge for the lollipops?
Were farang charged more than the Thai boys?

FREE FREE and FREE :blob7: brushteeth brushteeth brushteeth

quiet1
May 20th, 2009, 05:42
I notice that an increasing number of uploaded videos have an "HQ" button along the botton which downloads a Higher Quality version of the video (presumably the original, non-compressed version?).
Correction: It is an "HD" button along the bottom of the YouTube videos (which apparently is for High Definition?)

May 20th, 2009, 17:56
I enjoyed watching your video, looked like a good party and my boyfriend said he liked the new decorations, see you there soon.
Chickenboy.

DonMuang-old
May 20th, 2009, 20:01
Trying to improve the video now, may take a while the track song is, 4 In the morning by Gwen Stefani.
Have put some photos in the gallery they are much better.
:idea:

Ah no sorry, I mean the thai song in the video.....

foodforthought
May 23rd, 2009, 16:24
DON MUANG: Perhaps I might be of some help. The Thai music that Mark used in his video was a remix of a Thai love song which has been speeded up.
If you go to the YouTube site and search Arisman-Ting, you will find what you are looking for, it is the first song at the top of the page (Arisman-Ting Thai Love Song, Karaoke video ).
Mark it a good video, and if there was something wrong with the focus you have done a good job of correcting the problem it is now nice and clear.
Keep up the good work.

pyro
May 23rd, 2009, 17:01
Nice photo montage. I hope to make it into KD tonight. Was planning on going in last night but I was still a little affected by the time change and so headed back to my room a little early.

thrillbill
May 23rd, 2009, 18:15
Though I have been at krazy Dragon a couple times in '09 (go-go bars aren't my thing-yet) what makes it stand out differently isn't the dancing tables or the music - it is the feeling that the guys are happy to be there working and have fun while doing their "go go boy" gig. Instead of solemnly standing on a riser in white speedos, rocking back and forth with their cell phones stuck up their crack, these guys are jumping around from one table to the next interacting with the customer, making the farang feel more at ease. Of course the owner being there to keep an eye on things helps and I think Mark treats his workers like humans.

May 23rd, 2009, 18:19
I especially like the photo of the cum on the bar counter. That is classy.

bao-bao
May 23rd, 2009, 22:04
Well, THAT just guaranteed it another thousand hits, Bunny! :cheers:

Nice slide show, though.

MARK
May 24th, 2009, 11:10
DON MUANG: Perhaps I might be of some help. The Thai music that Mark used in his video was a remix of a Thai love song which has been speeded up.
If you go to the YouTube site and search Arisman-Ting, you will find what you are looking for, it is the first song at the top of the page (Arisman-Ting Thai Love Song, Karaoke video ).
Mark it a good video, and if there was something wrong with the focus you have done a good job of correcting the problem it is now nice and clear.
Keep up the good work.

Thanks foodforthought that is the correct music for the video I made a mistake sorry Mark. :pale:

May 26th, 2009, 16:00
Though I have been at krazy Dragon a couple times in '09 (go-go bars aren't my thing-yet) what makes it stand out differently isn't the dancing tables or the music - it is the feeling that the guys are happy to be there working and have fun while doing their "go go boy" gig. Instead of solemnly standing on a riser in white speedos, rocking back and forth with their cell phones stuck up their crack, these guys are jumping around from one table to the next interacting with the customer, making the farang feel more at ease. Of course the owner being there to keep an eye on things helps and I think Mark treats his workers like humans.

Thrillbill I agree 100% with you, all the staff there seem to enjoy themselves.I have not been in Pattaya for some time, but now I have arrived back I shall revisit the Krazy, just sorry I missed that party it looked fun on the video.
See you soon.

MARK
May 28th, 2009, 14:48
Sorry video removed :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

pyro
May 28th, 2009, 19:24
I have gone into the bar a couple times now, I like the setup better than the other go-go bars. The boys seem to be much more lively than the other places. I have not offed anyone there yet, but I did have a short "talk" with a cute boy and tipped him for his time of course. Just wondering, what is the deal with the neon dragon sign, never seems to be on?

May 28th, 2009, 22:04
Hi Mark, Great to finally meet you. All the best. Sorry I did not come back Saturday. I had to go back to Bangkok.

Marc

MARK
May 29th, 2009, 11:24
I have gone into the bar a couple times now, I like the setup better than the other go-go bars. The boys seem to be much more lively than the other places. I have not offed anyone there yet, but I did have a short "talk" with a cute boy and tipped him for his time of course. Just wondering, what is the deal with the neon dragon sign, never seems to be on?

The neon tubing is now totally replaced :cheers: and the new wiring about 80% replaced :blackeye: add 1 extra safety cutout box so hopefully it will be up and glowing by the end of next week. :compress: :compress:

LOL I hope. :thumbleft:

Mark

MARK
May 29th, 2009, 11:29
Hi Mark, Great to finally meet you. All the best. Sorry I did not come back Saturday. I had to go back to Bangkok.

Marc

And I thought you had locked you self in a room with 2 Thai boys :idea:
See you next time. :cheers:
Knocks Fleetwood in to touch doesnтАЩt it.
Mark. :salute: