PDA

View Full Version : update on bars please

May 15th, 2009, 08:27
I plan to make a quick trip before june.
Looked at the maps on gayaffairspattaya.com and was surprised they showed-

Sunee
Villa Rouge[Kaos} still listed .
Jimmy james, thought I saw thread it closed.
Nice Boys was this the place former mamasan from Kaos went to?

jomtien
Rock hard boys does it have good boys and
panther have seen no reports

Day night.
number one boys ????

Thanking you for your replies

gra46
May 15th, 2009, 09:06
Dont you read other posts here ?
Now i always go Phuket but if i was to go to Pattaya it would be Krazy Dragon
the reason being Mark posts on here and another forum so he tells us what going on

May 15th, 2009, 09:49
I ask about places I not know.
I know Krazy and Happy and will go there again.
You show me recent posts about places I ask.
Why are so rude.

May 15th, 2009, 10:24
Why are so rude.

rude? thats his idea of polite!

gra46
May 15th, 2009, 11:20
Why are so rude.

Oh come on !!!!!!
ME RUDE im an Aussie we not rude (lol) you dont read many posts do you?
If you know them 2 bars and enjoyed then stick to them
off aboy from them and ask him to take you others to look at
then nexted night go to them alone

May 15th, 2009, 12:55

Before a very popular bar ( 2 years ago) ! Been there 5 times in Mars this year and everytime i was the only costumer, it all Ok whit the bar even cute boy's but the mamasan push all the time and want to drink whit you ! Last time i was there i ask here to fuck off but even that did not work ! If closed sad but wrong management !

gra46
May 15th, 2009, 13:48

Before a very popular bar ( 2 years ago) ! Been there 5 times in Mars this year and everytime i was the only costumer, it all Ok whit the bar even cute boy's but the mamasan push all the time and want to drink whit you ! Last time i was there i ask here to fuck off but even that did not work ! If closed sad but wrong management !

OHH Chris im confused you went to Mars or there a bar called Mars Bar
We here in Australia have a Mars Bar in so sweet in side
[attachment=0:yi6wjqjd]default.jpg[/attachment:yi6wjqjd]

vnman
May 15th, 2009, 14:43
gra: funny! For a moment I thought there was a new bar.

Dutch: Maart
Pigeon English: Mars
Engllish: March

Baziel: My favorite (dutch speaking) English poet. :flower:

Sorry Asianad, I'm going to LOS next week, so I don't have any info for ya.

a447
May 15th, 2009, 15:01
I posted a bar update in April about Pattaya. Just beware - many of the boys in bars like Nice Boys, Kawaii Boys, and Jimmy James were way way too young (14 perhaps?).
You might have a good time at Holiday2; depends if you like guys jerking off or not.
I ended up at Krazy every night and had a great time there.
I visited Rock Hard Boys but I found the boys were very unattractive.

May 15th, 2009, 17:57
Thank you everybody
holiday2 is new to me
I like to look and enjoy Krazy and Happy
Why is gra46 so rude
Not like Sawatdee and other places
what is wrong asking for help on this forum

May 15th, 2009, 18:34

Sunee

Wow, I'm surprised someone looked at my maps!!
JJJ is only closed temporarily.
My suggestion asianad is to visit all of the bars, be it Sunee, Pattayaland or Jomtien, and have fun. You will
Enjoy your holiday

Smiles
May 15th, 2009, 21:06
Why is gra46 so rude ... what is wrong asking for help on this forum
Gra69 is not rude, he's just a total idiot and proves it over and over again every time he puts finger to keyboard. Pay no attention to him ... hardly anyone does.
Keep on asking for help, once in awhile you'll receive very knowledgeable answers from many of the Board members.

May 15th, 2009, 21:14
Is he a "troll", too? Or just an idiot?

gra46
May 15th, 2009, 21:35
Gra69 is not rude, he's just a total idiot and proves it over and over again every time he puts finger to keyboard. Pay no attention to him ... hardly anyone does.
Keep on asking for help, once in awhile you'll receive very knowledgeable answers from many of the Board members.

I told you miss prissy no more 69ers with you
I like a man with power, you use to be that but you couldnt handle the stress as a moderator here, so im all jink's now

gra46
May 15th, 2009, 21:42
I posted a bar update in April about Pattaya. Just beware - many of the boys in bars like Nice Boys, Kawaii Boys, and Jimmy James were way way too young (14 perhaps?).
You might have a good time at Holiday2; depends if you like guys jerking off or not.
I ended up at Krazy every night and had a great time there.
I visited Rock Hard Boys but I found the boys were very unattractive.

WOW 14 just advertise it MORE for the freaks here ,IMHO hang the fuckers who want them.....

TrongpaiExpat
May 15th, 2009, 22:28

I told you miss prissy no more 69ers with you
I like a man with power, you use to be that but you couldnt handle the stress as a moderator here, so im all jink's now

Gra45: I though you were going to call me and arrange a face to face meeting so I can confirm that you are not Bad Boy Billy. You came to Thailand and never called, PM'ed or E mailed. You ever meet up with Baziel as planed?

gra46
May 16th, 2009, 02:52
Hi I went to Phuket Baziel and i was to meet there but chris went earlier than planned and went pattaya
I never stopped at BKK as i was meeting a guy from Trang in Phuket ...
I dont care if anyone thinks im BBB as i cam a few now to prove im not and i offed the accuser ( smiles ) to meet, he was in phuket around the same time as me ...
Also i met up with a good friend from TT and drank with him in Paradise on many occassions also i emailed photos and chatted to Krobbie about Kai Boy Bar
If anyone in Doubt of me Pm me and we can talk on msn and i would open my cam or if they in Phuket early July i meet them for a drink ,,,Smiles asked me for a photo of me in Los i did this in TT a photo of me in the Songkran in Phuket
[attachment=0:3ojgy4uf]Picture 017.jpg[/attachment:3ojgy4uf]

May 16th, 2009, 07:33

Sunee

Wow, I'm surprised someone looked at my maps!!
JJJ is only closed temporarily.
My suggestion asianad is to visit all of the bars, be it Sunee, Pattayaland or Jomtien, and have fun. You will
Enjoy your holiday

Thank you mr gayaffairs for your maps. I find the late night venues very interesting.
I give your page link as thanks
http://gayaffairspattaya.com/maps/maps.htm

giggsy
May 16th, 2009, 08:11
Hi I went to Phuket Baziel and i was to meet there but chris went earlier than planned and went pattaya
I never stopped at BKK as i was meeting a guy from Trang in Phuket ...
I dont care if anyone thinks im BBB as i cam a few now to prove im not and i offed the accuser ( smiles ) to meet, he was in phuket around the same time as me ...
Also i met up with a good friend from TT and drank with him in Paradise on many occassions also i emailed photos and chatted to Krobbie about Kai Boy Bar
If anyone in Doubt of me Pm me and we can talk on msn and i would open my cam or if they in Phuket early July i meet them for a drink ,,,Smiles asked me for a photo of me in Los i did this in TT a photo of me in the Songkran in Phuket
[attachment=2:105q63yh]Picture 017.jpg[/attachment:105q63yh]

being a friend of gra's he sent me the reverse shot of his picture..i'm sure he won't mind if i share it with you
[attachment=0:105q63yh]Picture%20017.jpg[/attachment:105q63yh]
[attachment=1:105q63yh]miss_phuket.jpg[/attachment:105q63yh]

giggsy
May 16th, 2009, 16:30

HI BAZIEL.
I DON'T KNOW IF WHAT I HEARD IS TRUE MAYBE YOU COULD CONFIRM IT.SOMEONE HAS TOLD ME THAT YOU ARE IN THE BELGIAN MAFIA ?
YOU MAKE US AN OFFER WE CAN'T UNDERSTAND !

May 17th, 2009, 00:38

HI BAZIEL.
I DON'T KNOW IF WHAT I HEARD IS TRUE MAYBE YOU COULD CONFIRM IT.SOMEONE HAS TOLD ME THAT YOU ARE IN THE BELGIAN MAFIA ?
YOU MAKE US AN OFFER WE CAN'T UNDERSTAND !

Yep i confirm ! :flower:

And now you in my top 100 but not wurry still 99 before !

Your info is coming from Phuket i think, because many there name me the Belgium mafia .

Yep i can make you an offer and you understand !!!

just ask me ! :clown:

May 17th, 2009, 00:56

My favorite : " Een beetje poepen niet betalen " , i love you , " mijn Hollandertje ", ! :clown:

krobbie
May 18th, 2009, 02:37

FYI. Mars is not pigeon English but French for March.

Cheers
krobbie

giggsy
May 18th, 2009, 04:31
My favorite : " Een beetje poepen niet betalen " , i love you , " mijn Hollandertje ", ! :clown:

you shouldn't be so hard on yourself baz..I wouldn't call you a "little shit" and the boys all say that "yes" even you have to pay