View Full Version : Thai Language school

firecat69
May 15th, 2009, 07:18
Recently I read a post , not sure if here ,about going to Thai language school and they provide a long term visa.

Anybody remember it ?????

thanks

May 15th, 2009, 08:50
can be longer than 1 year if you go to the right school

May 15th, 2009, 09:01
PM me and I'll give you all details concerning our Thai course + ED-visa possibilities.

I suppose that the moderators doesn't allow any commercial expression in the open.

TrongpaiExpat
May 15th, 2009, 10:46
Assuming that your not one of these Pattaya centric folks, UTL in Bangkok arranges student visas when you enroll for Thai language classes. It's not an easy school and only if your serious about learning Thai. I was told some have entered Thailand on a visit visa and the school converts it to a student visa at immigration for you.
UTL Language School (http://www.utl-school.com/english/home.php)

Bob
May 15th, 2009, 11:08
Yes, it's available. I recently attended 5 weeks of Thai language sessions at at TLC (stands for "Thai Learning Center") in Hua Hin and their advertising on site made it clear that they almost guarantee that you get the long-term visa by enrolling in their specified courses. I don't remember the cost but it seemed somewhat expensive.

May 15th, 2009, 17:03
PM me and I'll give you all details concerning our Thai course + ED-visa possibilities.

I suppose that the moderators doesn't allow any commercial expression in the open.

You haven't been paying attention, have you? Do Niddy's Cheeseburger, El Duo, and the Best Bogs in Jomthien ring any bells?

May 16th, 2009, 11:03
You haven't been paying attention, have you? Do Niddy's Cheeseburger, El Duo, and the Best Bogs in Jomthien ring any bells?

the only ringing i get is in my ears from your continuous crap.

May 16th, 2009, 11:21
Let me introduce you to the foe list. It will prevent you from having to make snarky comments about other forum members in the future.

May 16th, 2009, 11:32
And thank you, sir, for taking the time to quote my comment -- thus insuring even those that have me on my foe list will see it and be annoyed.