View Full Version : Reminder for Monday

jinks
May 10th, 2009, 21:14
http://www.jinks.clara.net/05ads/0511cafe.jpg

10% to my favourite Charity !

dab69
May 10th, 2009, 21:53
keeping 90% of the revenue and they can still call it a charity concert?

francois
May 10th, 2009, 23:05

I suppose the question is "do you or anyone give 10% of your income to charity?".

If the bois count then I think I do +++.

May 10th, 2009, 23:38
So who should we thank for the magnanimous and generous donation of a whole 10%? The boys, or the owner of the Cafe Royale? Are they performing for free and donating what their fee would have been?

dab69
May 11th, 2009, 00:07

I suppose the question is "do you or anyone give 10% of your income to charity?".

If the bois count then I think I do +++.

wow 10% of just ONE NIGHT'S income...
move aside Sister Theresa

May 11th, 2009, 02:53
So who should we thank for the magnanimous and generous donation of a whole 10%? The boys, or the owner of the Cafe Royale? Are they performing for free and donating what their fee would have been?

Just to let you know - El Duo pay for this night. They cover the whole cost for the band and the sound system to make this special show possible. As I said before - The whole event is an idea of these 2 guys. If anybody of you want to spend also around 20.000Baht for this event feel free to do it. But the entertainment on this forum is much cheaper for you beach bunny. Be fair and appreciate the action of these 2 guys who just want to give a special event without any fee. Compare it with 300 Baht for the last street party in boyz town. Complaining is easy but just show that you can do something similar or better.
They deserve 100% support on Monday Night and a big thank you for there social thoughts.

May 11th, 2009, 08:21
Sorry I have so many questions, but when one is asked to pony up for charity one must make sure of the fine details.

First of all, what Filipino band costs 20,000 baht, and why couldn't the "boys" find a band that would also donat their time for such a good cause?

Second, why don't the boys just donate 20,000 baht to charity and be done with it? Their take for the evening would have to be 200,000 baht to generate (at 10%) a 20,000 baht donation. Is there any way in hell that their performance is going to generate 200,000 baht in receipts? That's like 1,000 drinks at 200 baht a pop...

Third...well, let's just stick with two questions at a time.

Over to you.