View Full Version : Not A Stupid Man

April 3rd, 2006, 08:58
First, thanks for all the replies to my last post. As I feel better about posting on here I will tell some more of my personal feelings about my first trip to Pattaya. The information given is the facts and what was told to be by the guy I offed. I was a littled surprised he was only 18 (checked his ID) but I was okay with this. A reference was made as to whether I felt guilty, no I did not and do not at the present time. I fully understand the situation paying for friendship and sex. This was the only guy I offed during my time in Thailand. The kind of work I do in the US allows me a great perception of being able to read people, no language is needed. It is amazing what you can learned from a person by watching them or wtaching their eyes. He has called once and I was very surprised as I have sent two e-mails with no response. I will have to call him in a few days to find out how I can send e-mail as his b-day is the 19th of April and I would like to send him something. Disclaimer: I know about the water buffalo stories and everything else that might be told to me. I am a grown adult and if I allowed myself to be used it is my choice but I know that money will not break me or have an adverse effect on my present life situation.
If he is smart enouigh to get support from others more power to him as I know this is his way of life. I did my part with my laptop in Bangkok I find a Thai-English translation portal online and we discussed safe sex. Just a little more about my journey, any and all input is welcome. One question, I would consider going to Puket in October is that possible from Pattaya or did I need to fly thru Bangkok. I would consider a private car hire. Thanks.

Davey612
April 3rd, 2006, 09:40
Phuket can be from Pattaya using Bangkok Air. The airport, Utapao, is about 40 minutes away. You'll need to hire a taxi for that.

dorayme
April 3rd, 2006, 09:42
Bangkok Air flies from Pattaya to Phuket. Check their schedules at www.bangkokair.com (http://www.bangkokair.com)

The airport is quite far South of Pattaya.

April 3rd, 2006, 10:02
Driving yourself and better still a friend would only take a day or so with an overnight. You can leave the car in Phuket if you want on your return. The roads are very good and the driving style is easy and relaxed not hard to to pick up. It is a nice interesting drive, each area you pass through will sell " les produits d' region" from road-side stalls so varied and interesting food can be had for next to nothing.

Bangkrut is a good sleep over, as there are many good but cheap low key accommodation options at this sea-side village. The roads are very straight forward and you stay on the "high-Way" all the way to Phuket.

GWMinUS
April 3rd, 2006, 10:15
Thanks for sharing your experience!!

As to telephone calls and emails...
I met two different Thai men in Bangkok this year. Both from the Internet.
On the Net they had not been very talkative. And I was feeling hesitant about meeting them.

BUT, how different they where in person!! We carried on great converstions!!
I soon realized they where much better at speaking English that writing it. Being able to talk, and face-to-face, made all the difference!!! When they have to write things down, it is much more difficult.

They both said, "You talk too much!!" HAHAH But that is me...

Cheers!

PS Have been to Asia 7 times and only got my bag searched once. Just relax and give the Cutoms Agent a smile!!