PDA

View Full Version : El Duo Special Show - Monday May 11

May 3rd, 2009, 19:49
http://www.gayaffairspattaya.com/index/ ... oncert.htm
is reporting as follow

El Duo special benefit concert

El Duo, the popular singers from the Philippines, who appear three times a week at Le Caf├й Royale, will be making an extra appearance in May.

On Monday, May 11, it will be DK's (on the left in the picture) Birthday and to celebrate they will be making a special appearance with a live band (also from the Philippines).

Also Le Caf├й Royale, in Boyz Town, have decided to donate 10% of the evening's proceeds to Thais4Life for their on-going work with Jing Jai Orphanage.

General Manager Tom told us: "It will be a fantastic night and a very busy one, so if you want a seat make a reservation".

The special evening starts at 9pm.

This event is based on an idea from Richard and DK. They want to give back something because they know very well how good there life is by today.
Richard & DK will pay the cost for the Live Band from there own money as there donation for this event and get no extra payment that night. They just celebrate the birthday of DK and try to make money for these children who have not that much luck like them.

May 3rd, 2009, 21:23
10% of gross or net?

May 3rd, 2009, 21:37
Don't confuse him!!! :idea:

May 3rd, 2009, 21:46
He's already confused...he thinks these "boys" are both attractive and talented.

May 3rd, 2009, 21:57
Maybe he's both sight & hearing impaired? (no offence to those that are) literacy skills are somewhat lacking also?

May 3rd, 2009, 22:07
The correct link for this is:
http://gayaffairspattaya.com/index/el-duo-special-benefit-concert.htm

May 3rd, 2009, 22:41
Beach Bunny, thank you so much for your support to keep these perfect 2 guys always on top in this forum. Thank you so much for your opposition. Thats so important that not everybody like these 2 guys because it wouldn't be real.
As long Cafe Royal is full with customer when they are singing and people coming for them it's ok.
If you Beach Bunny, not show up om May 11 THANKS again because have one seat more available for someone who like them.
Beach Bunny I am so happy that you are here on this board and hope you will not stop. Say what ever you want about these professional singer as long you keep them discussed as long they are even also interesting for you.
Thank you so much Beach Bunny

May 3rd, 2009, 22:48
You're quite welcome, hon.

By the way, since they are appearing at Cafe Royale only three times per week...perhaps you can let us know what these gorgeous musical geniuses do with the other four days each week? Taking singing lessons, one might hope? Consulting plastic surgeons about fixing their horribly mangled Filipino-circumcised penises? Praying to baby Jesus and Mother Mary and all the Saints that they won't be forced to go back to the Philippines should "la migra" swoop down on Cafe Royale one day? Trying to figure out how to get this creepy old farang named Toni to stop trying to get into their pants?

May 3rd, 2009, 23:54
You're quite welcome, hon.

........Trying to figure out how to get this creepy old farang named Toni to stop trying to get into their pants?

I can't imagine that Toni would FIT into their pants.

:cheers:

Brad the Impala
May 3rd, 2009, 23:58
http://www.gayaffairspattaya.com/index/ ... oncert.htm
is reporting as follow

I think that it is great that these guys have their own website and forum. Thanks for bringing us this hot news. Will the Worlds Number One Gay Icon, Lucas Ridgeston, be putting in a personal appearance too?

May 4th, 2009, 07:34
this creepy old farang named Toni to stop trying to get into their pants?
I guess Bach Bunny, you with all your experienc and education of good manner, i am minimum 30years younger than you.
By the way the own website of El Duo is www.elduomusic.com (http://www.elduomusic.com)

May 4th, 2009, 07:53
this creepy old farang named Toni to stop trying to get into their pants?
I guess Bach Bunny, you with all your experienc and education of good manner, i am minimum 30years younger than you.
By the way the own website of El Duo is http://www.elduomusic.com

Hahaha...not unless you're ten years old. Come to think of it...that could be.

May 4th, 2009, 20:44
It will be a perfect night
2 perfect Filipino singer with a Filipino Band live in a Charity Event for children.
Make your reservation for a table as soon as possible in Cafe Royal. The Cafe Royal is not the street of BoyzTown where they can seated 600 people. And it's even no entree fee that night. Just come enjoy the music and know that 10% of your bill will goes to the charity.
Don't forget its also the birthday of DK.

giggsy
May 4th, 2009, 22:40
toni how old will dean christopher be ?

mj_87-old
May 5th, 2009, 02:01
Beach Bunny seems to have a carrot up his ass about El Duo.

I was in Pattaya for 6 weeks earlier this year. I spent a couple of very pleasant nights drinking and listening to El Duo. I agree they are not quite ready to star on the big screen or broadway stage...but they were very enjoyable performers. And probably well suited for the Pattaya crowd which is Over aged, Over fed, and Over in Thailand.

Richard joined my table during one of their intermission and he is a very handsome engaging young man.

So who gives a big beach bunnys ass if they are not up to international standards... they are decent entertainment.

Smiles
May 5th, 2009, 03:57
" ... well suited for the Pattaya crowd which is Over aged, Over fed, and Over in Thailand ... "
:laughing3: Gotta get that YukYuk Award polished off. :headbang:

May 5th, 2009, 10:31
toni how old will dean christopher be ?

DK will reach 26 as I know. They are the whole week already very excited and working with the band daily to be perfect that night Monday 11th.
Tonight they will be there as usual 9.45pm until 12.30am

May 5th, 2009, 11:04
I'd still like to know what the lads do with the other four days a week that they are not performing.

May 5th, 2009, 11:29
I'd still like to know what the lads do with the other four days a week that they are not performing.

I guess the same as the rest of us - visiting temples, palaces, museums......

mj_87-old
May 5th, 2009, 19:55
" ... well suited for the Pattaya crowd which is Over aged, Over fed, and Over in Thailand ... "
:laughing3: Gotta get that YukYuk Award polished off. :headbang:

Thank you, thank you - kisses and hugs...

For my encore.. take my boyfriend. I mean really, take my boyfriend - please!