PDA

View Full Version : VENUE COMPLEX IS OPEN, ALL THE LATEST NEWS?

April 30th, 2009, 12:35
You have heard the hype, now go and see for yourself, The All New VENUE HOTEL with SWIMMING POOL SPA and SHOWROOM, IS NOW OPEN.

Its the place to be seen, so if you have been looking for a friend, this is the place to find them.

If you have ever wondered why it took so long in the Building, just take a trip to Jomtien Complex tonight and your see what all the fuss was about.

THE VENUE OPENED LAST NIGHT SOFTLY, the doors open at 20.30 pm with the fist show, starting at 21.30. The Crowd was perfect full for the room very appreciative of all the work put into opening this Big Project, at this time of recession, you can sit in wonderment of all the luxury fittings, whilst your being served by very Cute waiters to take care of your every need

The Grand opening will not be till June, so you have plenty of time to sample the very reasonable drinks and facilities, with Guest rooms selling fast at less than 1000 baht a night, you will have to be quick, to get in to one of the best Gay Resorts in Pattaya.

The drinks are as you would exspect in this time of a crisis economy, The prices are perfect: with Beers from 60 baht before 19.30 pm then from 70 baht after 19.30 pm.

Relax in our Sophisticated ShowBar and enjoy the Spectacular Cabaret. At the show you will experience the magic and be entertained in grand style by crews of wonderfully talented artists and entertainers. They successfully blend the art of acting, stage design and costumes to produce a show so well that it impresses all ages.

See you there, IтАЩm the one with the Bouffant hair and the golden Marcel wave.
http://www.thevenuejomtien.com

For your information.

Our boutique residence is located in a quiet location of Jomtien, a suburb of Pattaya, just foosteps from the Gay Beach. In the immediate area there are a wide range of friendly Gay Bars and Cabaret Shows. You can reach the centre of Pattaya within 5 minutes. Here you will find a wide range of shopping opportunities, restaurants and bars.

We offer four different room categories. The Standard Room, the Superior Room, the De-luxe Room and the Junior Suites.

Our luxury rooms are furnished to a first class standard and lavishly decorated. All rooms feature air conditioning, safe, mini bar, TV's [Flat-screens in Suites] and have Japanese style bathrooms. All floors are easily reached by a modern lift. The Private Pool and Spa are perfect places to relax in style.

From 29th April Special offer price as below.
GREAT OPENING OFFER - Arrival until 1st November:
First 100 Reservations only 999 Baht a Night with a complimentary space available upgrade to best available room upon check-in.
(Subject to availability. Minimum 3 night stay up to a maximum of 7 nights)

WHAT AMAZES ME IS, "JUST HOW ARE THEY GOING TO DO IT, FOR THE MONEY" WE WILL HAVE TO SEE ?

April 30th, 2009, 14:01
next week will be there- cant wait !

pyro
April 30th, 2009, 14:04
I am going to be staying there at the end of May. I have high hopes for the place.

Brad the Impala
April 30th, 2009, 14:20
Any news on the Number One World Gay Icon that was promised by the owners for opening night?

Patexpat
April 30th, 2009, 14:20
Despite the hyper-hype by some board (bored?) members, I was there for the first night and am pleased to report that yes, this venue will be the lynch pin for the Jomtien scene.

There were some minor first night bedding in hitches but the whole thing was very well received by the full house.

Is it worth a visit? Most def.

I also had a look at the rooms as I have booked friends to stay there in June - large, spacious, well equipped.

Some finishing off work to be done yet including the (not) Olympic size pool and adjacent hot tub, but that's expected. A definite boon to the area and deserves to be a success.

April 30th, 2009, 14:36
Relax in our Sophisticated ShowBar and enjoy the Spectacular Cabaret.

"Our"?

Are you insinuating that you are an owner?

April 30th, 2009, 15:37
have they moved the beach closer yet?

vnman
April 30th, 2009, 15:55
[quote="King.Key":2s80lfqt]Relax in our Sophisticated ShowBar and enjoy the Spectacular Cabaret.

"Our"?

Are you insinuating that you are an owner?[/quote:2s80lfqt]
I think it's just a copy past of an advert.

April 30th, 2009, 16:24
JUST WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR?

Actually what I have been waiting for is for you to slip into a permanent vegetative state so I don't have to be annoyed by your breathless, over-the-top shilling written in some sort of gibberish you seem to think is English. But one can always live in hope.

gra46
April 30th, 2009, 19:09
[quote="King.Key":1xgg39yl]Relax in our Sophisticated ShowBar and enjoy the Spectacular Cabaret.

"Our"?

Are you insinuating that you are an owner?[/quote:1xgg39yl]

Yes "Our"? Meaning not fucking yours

mahjongguy
April 30th, 2009, 19:29
..the doors open at 20.30 pm with the fist show, starting at 21.30.

Personally, I'm kinda glad I missed the fist show.

Marsilius
April 30th, 2009, 21:58
Relax in our Sophisticated ShowBar and enjoy the Spectacular Cabaret. At the show you will experience the magic and be entertained in grand style by crews of wonderfully talented artists and entertainers. They successfully blend the art of acting, stage design and costumes to produce a show so well that it impresses all ages.

Another kathoey show, then? Please enlighten us if it is anything apart from that...

April 30th, 2009, 22:23
Elton John and George Michael singing, "Don't Let Your Son, Go Down on Me (Unless He's Cute)"?

April 30th, 2009, 22:50
Just what Jomtien needed, slick, professional, great venue and great show - just Fabulous.

blueboy
May 1st, 2009, 09:22
I was there last night with friends. The Venue looks very modern, friendly, comfortable seating and was welcomed by one of the owners (must have been).
The show had just begun and was pretty fast moving, lots of feathers and about 8 boy dancers - it was their second night and it was all very well rehearsed.
Drinks are moderately priced and cheap if you want to get there before 7.30PM (happy hour).

One of the owners sang after the first set, and asked for any suggestions (that is a first in Pattaya), therefore I will:

The music was a bit loud, and I had never heard some of the tunes used either for shows or in between - some of it sounded ancient R&R. The owner singing was ok, but do keep in mind that the last owner of Bondi (same premises) drove everyone away with his singing!

The boys looked great, and katoys stunning with their feathers. Someone spent good money on the costumes, some a bit too frilly for me. I remember the day you walked in a bar in Bangkok, Phuket and Pattaya and all you could see were very well toned bodies, particularly in shows, it is very rare these days. A few sit ups and less beer might help.
Finally the time between shows was too long. I gather you want us to drink more which makes sense, but if the show is good, we'll stay anyway and come more often.
(All the above are just my own personal observations)

The Venue is a breath of fresh air and will probably invigorate Jomtien Complex which was badly needed.

The new owners have worked hard to make it looking like a modern gay bar with a good show - good luck to them!

May 1st, 2009, 09:38
Katoeys and amateur singing by the owner.

Say no more.

May 1st, 2009, 11:07
Katoeys and amateur singing by the owner.

Say no more.

You really are showing your true colors, all talk and NO Actions.

Why donтАЩt you try going to have a look yourself, IтАЩm sure even you can afford 70 baht for a drink, you may even be presently surprised and the Managers singing can sound good with a few beers in you.

Then if your sober enough and man enough you may even give us a good report about the show room and the show and the men in it. :sunny:

http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/index ... =4115&st=0 (http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4115&st=0)

Some of your questions asked are answered above, but what i thonk BB is trying to say and we are all mainly interested in is the MEN Photos, how many in the show or other staff, , what do they look like, who can take photos, may be your waiting for me to come and see for my self with my inquisitive Investigative low down report, coming soon. :thumbright:

May 1st, 2009, 19:57
I also attended the opening night, nicely done, cheap drinks (for how long?) and a decent show, shame about that great big pillar in the middle of the stage, certainly obscures the view, show reminded me a bit of BBB, as did most of the songs, talking of which, I was in Boyz Town last night and I thought I would go to The Copa and BBB to see what impact "The Venue" was having on trade there, first stop Copa Showbar, we arrived around 11.10pm, we were amazed to see the place full, couldn't get a seat at the front end, had to sit on the bonquets? near the bar, have to say, although drinks are more expensive here, the place is much more opulent, and the whole package (show, sound & light, sound) is much better than "The Venue's" so I guess you "pays your money & you take your choice" we didn't actually get around to BBB, too tired, will do that and Wild West another night....

May 1st, 2009, 20:30
I will never go anywhere near The Venue, thanks to the antics of a certain member here.

And according to smileygeorge's first-hand, unbiased review, I won't be missing anything.

markie1
May 2nd, 2009, 03:48
well i just booked to stay there in May ,so i am sure it wil make a change from staying in Boyz town

May 2nd, 2009, 03:56
I will never go anywhere near The Venue, thanks to the antics of a certain member here.

And according to smileygeorge's first-hand, unbiased review, I won't be missing anything.

Oh my dear what a tantrum....Are dumdums, does no one love you, as if any one believes you wonтАЩt go some where because some one stood up you.

Oh well your have to do what you normally do, Go to Mc DonaldтАЩs and watch the traffic go by. Ill scream and Ill scream and tell my Mummy of you if you donтАЩt stop. :bigsmurf:

Nabaat
May 2nd, 2009, 11:01
Any pics of the rooms, website is s......

May 2nd, 2009, 11:33
Any pics of the rooms, website is s......

ahh, a good question. Hopefully they've re-done the old Bondi rooms which were...strange.

Still, I always wish an entrepreneur "good luck".

jinks
May 3rd, 2009, 16:27
http://www.jinks.clara.net/06ads/0603venue.jpg

jinks
May 3rd, 2009, 16:32
Hopefully they've re-done the old Bondi rooms which were...strange.

When I looked at the work that was under way in December... The rooms had gone, the walkway on the second level had been built on. They will have a central passageway from the lift with rooms front and back. The Bondi only had 1 row of rooms on each floor.

My reservation is in for December 8th, I will hold another "Meet and Moan" while in Residence.

blueboy
May 3rd, 2009, 17:22
It is not unusual for so many posts, so many opinions from people who have not been there, not seen the show.

We all have different tastes for shows an hotel rooms as well as everything else. By the way, I hear some of the rooms are now finished, hence no pics and it is still in it's "soft opening" stage.

I think these new (old) guys on the block need a break - they will find a niche market and am pretty sure will be much more successful than anything else there is, or has been in Jomtien, and maybe even boyztown.
They've had the balls to put their money into a venture, unlike most of the posts on this forum who are out to destroy anything new. I think some maybe jealous that they can't even organise a piss up in a brewery.

Patexpat
May 3rd, 2009, 18:06
My sentiments are with blue boy ... however I HAVE seen the rooms, done in pseudo-Japanese style, quality fittings including LCD tv's and shower rooms big enough for a party.

I have friends from the UK booked there next month and I'm sure they will enjoy the stay

May 3rd, 2009, 19:57
Well they must be doing something right because they have been full since the soft opening.!
And I certainly dont believe they got the customers from this site. Only time will tell and it is a breath of fresh air for Jomptien Complex and the people living around that area.
The show ,fabulous.

Yes I would be surprised if they were not full at the VENUE with all the Publicity they have been having, there is no way to tell but IтАЩm sure the lion share has come from this site and many others like it, to which has given the Hotel world dominance as far as knowing what there is to offerтАж its up to the Boss if it continues, I think the boss can keep it reasonably full, even though it will be a balancing act of keeping the good customers sweet.

ItтАЩs got what the customers here want and they are clamoring to Book I hear, nice clean rooms, resort style where you hardly have to go out side, if you donтАЩt want to, apart to Visit MontyтАЩs Pub or The Ritz Restaurant over the road for real English food cooked to perfection.

Its not if they will keep up the stimulus of fun customers and good prices. IтАЩm sure it will be a big success. If itтАЩs competitive.

I hope so any way.

witchhunt
May 4th, 2009, 08:46
ItтАЩs got what the customers here want and they are clamoring to Book I hear, nice clean rooms, resort style where you hardly have to go out side, if you donтАЩt want to, apart to Visit MontyтАЩs Pub or The Ritz Restaurant over the road for real English food cooked to perfection.

What a lot of utter crap. If you look at the map it is a small hotel, not a resort. No go go boys allowed in Jomtien according to another poster. So is the hotel designed only for those who have their partners with them of are passed it.
No need to leave hotel now to stagger to the beach, which was one of your original highlights.You make it sound like a nursing home.
English food cooked to perfection!!!!!!!!!!!!. Is there such a thing.

May 4th, 2009, 09:00
Don't laugh...I understand they are busy developing nuclear weapons. Lukas Ridgeston, apart from being the "world's no. 1 gay icon", is also a Nobel prize-winning nuclear physicist. And he can cook a toad-in-the-hole to perfection.

May 4th, 2009, 10:17

What a lot of utter crap. If you look at the map it is a small hotel, not a resort. No go go boys allowed in Jomtien according to another poster. So is the hotel designed only for those who have their partners with them of are passed it.
No need to leave hotel now to stagger to the beach, which was one of your original highlights.You make it sound like a nursing home.
English food cooked to perfection!!!!!!!!!!!!. Is there such a thing.

It may look like a small HOTEL to you, but when I owned a Hotel it was BIG because, if it was not, it would have been called a Guest House as the Poseidon is. So I would get your glasses sorted out Witchy.

Who needs Go Go Boys, when you have very helpful Servers there, to give you what ever your heart desires. its all in a word,

Of course the Hotel is not designed for those with a partner only, it is for all and you can even bring a partner from other bars and even if you meet one on a Baht bus, he will also love to be spoilt by the fabulous swimming pool and pampered in the Japanese Spa.

Yes its up to you if you pop down to the beach just footsteps away, with all the gay boys there waiting to be brought back to the No. 1 address in Jomtien Complex.

Well you must get out more Witchy, if you tried the RITZ Restaurant you would know its the best Food in town and your bill will be no higher than 350 baht, IтАЩm sure even you can afford that or can you, is that why your jealous of every one booking into this VENUE HOTEL AND GAY RESORT. your broke.

You sound very angry with your screaching dialogue, may be you have some sort of illness, I hope you have not been kissing the wrong end of a pig. When I took your photo you seemed to be very in love with the pig look.

I think you have been having to many Pig outs, of all the English food, to get this big. May be you ahve been having to much 'Pig in The Hole'. :king:

witchhunt
May 4th, 2009, 10:52
Amazing how far some people will go for a [free] drink car.

Over the top and now getting into personal attacks.
I would be interested in how the owner views the posts on this forum.
Does he support them?

May 4th, 2009, 11:00
Dont worry the boss of the VENUE GAY RESORT, HAS A WONDERFUL SENSE OF HUMOR, HE ALSO KNOWS A PIG WHEN HE SEE ONE>DONT WORRY, I WONT BE GETTING ANYTHING FREE, FROM THE VENUE, THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE MONEY, NOT SPEND IT, WITH THIS PIG SWILL< YOU SWINE. :blackeye:

Patexpat
May 4th, 2009, 12:36
well my grapevine tells me the owners would LOVE to have a quiet word in the shell like of King.key but as apparently he doesn't even live in Thailand ..... which may explain why there have been no 'actual' reports from this idiot.

I haven't seen The Venue trying to promote itself as a world class resort anywhere - I've been a few times since it opened and the owners seem to be nice, genuine guys trying to make an honest go at a business, and as I saw them even turning people away on Saturday night through lack of room I suspect they will make it - heaven knows Jomtien needs something to make people want to go there on a night time!

So stop whinging about the place - whinge at idiots like KK by all means - and if you live here drop in and make up your own minds. You're all big boys aren't you?

Geezer
May 4th, 2009, 13:59
It is obvious to me now.

The proprietors of the Venue have offended Kinky in some way. (I wish I could.)

Now he is doing his best to torpedo their establishment by promotion ad nauseam. (Kinky, thatтАЩs a Latin phrase meaning it makes you want to throw up) .

May 4th, 2009, 14:03
well my grapevine tells me the owners would LOVE to have a quiet word in the shell like of King.key but as apparently he doesn't even live in Thailand ..... which may explain why there have been no 'actual' reports from this idiot.

I haven't seen The Venue trying to promote itself as a world class resort anywhere - I've been a few times since it opened and the owners seem to be nice, genuine guys trying to make an honest go at a business, and as I saw them even turning people away on Saturday night through lack of room I suspect they will make it - heaven knows Jomtien needs something to make people want to go there on a night time!

So stop whinging about the place - whinge at idiots like KK by all means - and if you live here drop in and make up your own minds. You're all big boys aren't you?

Oh dear you are telling big Porky Pies, PatexpatтАж..as the Owners of the VENUE RESORT know very well how to contact me and have done before, as I have known them personally for many years, they can also phone me at any time, I'm sure they have to much work to do to bother with me and by the way, I am doing them a favor, as a friend turning round all this negative pig Swill, and in the nicest possible way helping them not to have to bother writing and getting frustrated with all the Imbecilic verbal Diarrhea. I warned them about when they first started and I agreed to take on turning any negative, into a positive as you see, to which takes quite a lot of clever repartee.
DonтАЩt worry they will be monitoring every word written here them selves and lap dogs, informing them.

As for me not living in Thailand once again your wrong, I not only have a fabulous house here, I am just about to start my own business also, as you can imagine, I am laughing all the way down to Pattaya every now and again, even though in Bangkok when you live here, there is so much more fun things happening.

The guys running the show, are very nice people and good fun, if they are not stressed, I hope they are turning people away, a lot of work has gone into turning the VENUE into a World Class Hotel Resort, as you can imagine and I have even been accused of receiving some sort of commission in kind, because of such a well planned onslaught of publicity, as it has been called, But no, I happy to say I only do this for love, I have enough money now, to not wish for any gratuities, only as you know bad news, is as good as good news, for putting bums on seats, this is what seems to be now happening. This is why the VENUE dose not need to promote itself, Its being done every time you read this, as you see many thousands have already :king:

Patexpat
May 4th, 2009, 14:36
Well I stand corrected. I can only assume my conversation with the owners must have concerned someone else who was over hyping and damaging their business venture ...

May 4th, 2009, 14:48
Well I stand corrected. I can only assume my conversation with the owners must have concerned someone else who was over hyping and damaging their business venture ...

Have you gone completely mad 'Pate' (is Pat'e not mad from pigs Blood yuk!)they are turning away customers, does it sound to you the VENUE is being over hyped, the only thing that will turn Customers away, is with all the fabulous publicity, when they get there, its dos not come up to the standards set for The VENUE GAY COMPLEX AND AMAZING CABARET ROOM.

Obviously it does and the customers love what they see, so no over hype here. see how I need to keep on my toes with negative hype from posts like this. :blackeye:

Patexpat
May 4th, 2009, 15:06
so no over hype here. see how I need to keep on my toes with negative hype from posts like this. :blackeye:

Negative hype? If you bother to read my posts you will find them objective and very supportive of this venture, but NOT of you Walter ....

Brad the Impala
May 4th, 2009, 17:22
The owners have presumably posted here before as Thevenuejomtien. If they wanted to disassociate themselves from the offensive drivel of the poster who claims to have been asked to publicise the business on their behalf, they could do so on this forum, and perhaps earn themselves back a little of the goodwill that he has lost them.

May 4th, 2009, 20:08
The owners have presumably posted here before as Thevenuejomtien. If they wanted to disassociate themselves from the offensive drivel of the poster who claims to have been asked to publicise the business on their behalf, they could do so on this forum, and perhaps earn themselves back a little of the goodwill that he has lost them.

Yes Brad this poster claims to filter out any negativity, including you and your silly games, the good will, comes from all the customers being turned away, night after night, so get there early, of course I forgot you only talk and never any actions, your one of those guys just waiting for any excuse not to go. who would not spend any money any way, so no loss there. :drunken:

witchhunt
May 5th, 2009, 06:14
Tell us all King.key what night [s] have you visited the Venue since the soft opening. You were not seen first night.
Have you even been in Pattaya at all for the last few weeks.
Are you relying on emails from others and rehashing posts on other forums?

I have nothing against the Venue only the gross misrepresentation, by Scoop in BKK.

From memory, was there not a similar beatup about a certain new disco in Sunee last year.

May 5th, 2009, 10:34
Tell us all King.key what night [s] have you visited the Venue since the soft opening. You were not seen first night.
Have you even been in Pattaya at all for the last few weeks.
Are you relying on emails from others and rehashing posts on other forums?

I have nothing against the Venue only the gross misrepresentation, by Scoop in BKK.

From memory, was there not a similar beatup about a certain new disco in Sunee last year.

I have not been to Pattaya for 2 weeks your right, as IтАЩm opening my own VENUE in Bangkok, so as you can Imagine its taking all my time at the moment, Its a compliment you were looking for me, I'm no good with SOFT Openings, IтАЩm more a HARD openings guy, it turns me on to know, I'm not really accepted, but ok! we will try him to see if he slips in quietly. :king:

Your right this week alone, I have received over 43 emails p.mтАЩs and many phone calls and texts, about many things regarding Pattaya and the VENUE, so really I donтАЩt need to go, but I will, the only negative thing which seems to occur in most of my mail, is the pillar in the middle of the room, but you can miss the obscure Vision if you seat yourself at a good angle, so not a big problem.

Even though this Pillar problem was the main bug bear of BIRDCAGE Club, I understand the atmosphere of the VENUE SHOWROOM is far more exciting with, 8 stunning guys cajoling all over the stage and some times the audience, also with the VENUE it is a HOTEL so you have many different parts of the Complex to visit, including the Swimming Pool and the fabulous Japanese Spa. Hope I see you there when I do go, to give my unbiased report, you never know I may even mention you, wont that be fun for you, 5 minutes of fame at last. :geek:

May 5th, 2009, 11:02
Are there any real pictures of the pool available yet, for comparison with the fake ones posted earlier?

TrongpaiExpat
May 5th, 2009, 11:32
as IтАЩm opening my own VENUE in Bangkok, so as you can Imagine its taking all my time at the moment,:

What's the name of your new VENUE? Tell us more and where to send money for investment shares? LMTM--let me transfer money.

May 5th, 2009, 11:48
as IтАЩm opening my own VENUE in Bangkok, so as you can Imagine its taking all my time at the moment,:

What's the name of your new VENUE? Tell us more and where to send money for investment shares?

Dont worry I would not want to put you into any more destitution than you are now, I need no money, I have more than enough.

Thanks for your help, even though you do speak with fork tongue :tongue:

May 5th, 2009, 12:02
Which global gay icon will you have on hand for your opening ceremony? Elton John? Cher? Madonna?

I can hardly wait.

May 5th, 2009, 12:05
No Lou Lou and the lovers, it will go well with your old personality. :faroah:

TrongpaiExpat
May 5th, 2009, 13:01
Dont worry I would not want to put you into any more destitution than you are now, I need no money, I have more than enough.

I was just looking to diversify my investments. Now, I have stocks in penis growing pills and a bridge over the Mai Sai to Mirimar. Got to run, got 57 e mails, 22 text messages and my voice mail is brimming over the top. I was thinking of putting in a number ticket machine at my door, it all just gets so busy being me.

May 5th, 2009, 13:11
Quote from Trong-paiEyed-Sexpat
it all just gets so busy being me.end

I bet it does, must be a strain having to carry your big head around town, :clown: looking for money & pyamid Investors. :blackeye:

witchhunt
May 5th, 2009, 13:18
I have not been to Pattaya for 2 weeks your right, as IтАЩm opening my own VENUE in Bangkok, so as you can Imagine its taking all my time at the moment, Its a compliment you were looking for me, I'm no good with SOFT Openings, IтАЩm more a HARD openings guy, it turns me on to know, I'm not really accepted, but ok! we will try him to see if he slips in quietly. :king:

Well it was last November you started promoting the Venue and it has just opened 6 months later. Surely you are far more advanced than they were 6 months ago. As you state any publicity is better than none, when are you going to start promoting your new Venue in BKK.

Patexpat
May 5th, 2009, 13:20
I'm sure that in the true spirit of this board as and when K.K or his current incarnation opens his fabulous world class whatever, we will give him all the support he deserves. :cheers:

May 5th, 2009, 13:41
I need no money, I have more than enough.

Does that mean that you have been able to pay off the huge amount on money you needed to scam off your fellow Pattaya residents to settle with the BIB after your unfortunate incident with the underage boy during your previous incarnation as LMTU?

Oh, dear.

TrongpaiExpat
May 5th, 2009, 13:53
[youtube:30eau14j]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ9U4Cbb4wg[/youtube:30eau14j]

May 5th, 2009, 14:02
[youtube:2f1br5za]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ9U4Cbb4wg[/youtube:2f1br5za]

Wow that is fabulous how on earth did you smuggle out That show, from the VENUE SHOW ROOM with out the BOSS seeing you, I do love those fake backgrounds, I'm sure you know all about a fake, may be thats why you found it so easy. :pirate:

May 5th, 2009, 14:03
Which global gay icon will you have on hand for your opening ceremony? Elton John? Cher? Madonna?

I can hardly wait.

Thaksin Shinawatra

May 5th, 2009, 14:13
I need no money, I have more than enough.

Does that mean that you have been able to pay off the huge amount on money you needed to scam off your fellow Pattaya residents to settle with the BIB after your unfortunate incident with the underage boy during your previous incarnation as LMTU?

Yes your DEAD right poor old LMTU did get involved with a scammed, with a fake Police rip off.

I was trying to find it in the archives, but must have been laid to rest, it was the most read Post ever, with over 8000 views, also 11 others were scammed at the same time with one paying a million baht and another ┬╜ million.

I hear the man who pretended to be the policeman, has since been shot dead and the ┬╜ German Boy is still roaming the streets, even though now a lot older, as that was 2005 you do have a good memory, all sorted out now, IтАЩm sure so long ago. ItтАЩs a lesson to you all, even though his I.d. said he was 18 he was not in reality 18 till 6 months later, so he was really 17 & half.

If any one knows how to dig up the post from the archives, it will do you all good to read it. :clown:

May 5th, 2009, 14:57
This is too, too, good. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

May 5th, 2009, 15:05
LMTU?

Yes your DEAD right poor old LMTU did get involved with a scammed, with a fake Police rip off.

I was trying to find it in the archives, but must have been laid to rest, :[/quote]

No your original post under your previous name of LMTU is there for posterity. Does this bring back memories of your encounter with the underage boy?

"I then turn to go home to be accosted by a 6ft tall Thai man about 35 whom I have seen before I have been warned about him being something to do with the Police, with a black top coat with small Police motiv on it, under a black T shirt with large light writing, he says I have been informed you have been with a minor, no I said he is 18 to my shock he say not until january you will have to come down the Police station with me ???

Your recent posts naming and apparently promoting bars/clubs employing underage boys seem to indicate that like a leopard you have not changed your spots.[/quote]

Its no secret, stop playing silly Buggers and taking it out of contents, show the whole Post it is very interesting to know you think you do all you can to make sure you go with a guy of a proper age, for this country and find out there is a scam, that can make you think its not all right.

But you will learn more when you read the post, itтАЩs very interesting and LMTU has warned many people since, who took the whole nasty con as a big warning.

May 5th, 2009, 15:19
Con or not, LMTU was caught with a 17 year-old boy. No one is denying that...are they?

May 5th, 2009, 15:27
17 1/2 and his I.d said 18 confirmed by a Thai speaker.

Not caught! set up.
No police Involvement.no laws broken.
Read the post if silly bollarks, will show it, your see all? :salute:

May 5th, 2009, 15:31
So LMTU was trotting off to his loom looking forward to schtupping a boy who wasn't 18 yet.

How lurid. And enlightening.

May 5th, 2009, 15:33
So LMTU was trotting off to his loom looking forward to schtupping a boy who wasn't 18 yet.

How lurid. And enlightening.

why dont you write LMTU and ask him Im sure he will tell you all you need to know? :idea:

letmetellyu@gmail.com

If you cna drag him away from his TCM black and white movies.

May 5th, 2009, 15:41
Cheers. But I already have all the information I need.

vnman
May 5th, 2009, 16:54
Child = Under 18 years
Adult = 18 year and over
entertaining a child in an "hour or so of wonderful excitement"

So weak! A child is a human being between birth and puberty.

Always using the law to make a point that clearly should be a moral one. Child under 18...what nonsense! Just so you know; according to the world, you moral preachers are the perverts. You are the once that are spotted by the tourist families in Pattaya. Trust me, when they see your old asses dragging these 18, 19, o hell... 25 year old boys around town, you are the pedophiles according to them.

Telling them that the boys are really not 17 1/2 but 18 will not do much about how they see you. Most of you have been living amongst each other so long, you have forgotten about reality.

Condoning people to fuck an 18 year old and condemning a person to fuck a 17.5 year old PULA MEA !

May 5th, 2009, 16:58
I don't condone either, but the law says the latter is OK...so the decision remains with the individuals involved.

May 5th, 2009, 17:25
[/quote]
Its no secret, stop playing silly Buggers and taking it out of contents, show the whole Post it is very interesting to know you think you do all you can to make sure you go with a guy of a proper age, for this country and find out there is a scam, that can make you think its not all right.
.[/quote][/quote]

I couldn't possibly show the whole post as I do not know if that poster known as LMTU would appreciate it.

.[/quote]

As the post was written by LMTU and left for all to see, how a genuine guy who is very with in the law, could get caught up in a wild scam, so you would have no problem showing all insundry the post, as a warning on how you can be scammed, even if you think your with in the Thai law.

STOP PLAYING SILLY BUGGERS AND SHOW THE POST.

lonelywombat
May 5th, 2009, 18:09
LMTU used to brag about his boyfriend that won some award for the most handsome boy in Pattaya when he was only 16/17 . He claimed to be his lover for at least 5 years before he was called up to join the army.
Maybe he was a winner at the old Icon bar before it closed down.

Hopefully we will see him again in Pattaya ,or LMTU's new venue in BKK

May 5th, 2009, 18:19
LMTU used to brag about his boyfriend that won some award for the most handsome boy in Pattaya when he was only 16/17 . He claimed to be his lover for at least 5 years before he was called up to join the army.

You don't say.

Thank you very much for helping paint in some details of the very disturbed and probably dangerous man they call LMTU/King.Key.

May 5th, 2009, 18:33
Maybe he was a winner at the old Icon bar before it closed down.

Hopefully we will see him again in Pattaya ,or LMTU's new venue in BKK

Yes as you see him below voted Mr Most Handsome Guy in Pattaya 2002 he was 18 and now can you believe he is now 26 and out of the Army, living happily down on the farm.

I think your a disturbed scam mad boy mad creature, the only scam is you your alive and thats a scam :pukeleft:

if you think my guys are under age thats your problem not mine, have fun looking for your own nice guys. :sunny:

click on picture Ole and Mr Pattaya Now

See Mr Pattaya before and Now

May 5th, 2009, 22:30
...hoisted on his own petard. And now banned yet again. Oh joy...oh bliss...at least for a day or two.