PDA

View Full Version : Baan Dok Mai, Marina Inn or ....?

vnman
April 28th, 2009, 13:38
Didn't get a response on my Richard's question, so I think I've been misinformed.

I'm still hunting for a decent place to stay. Friends, have stayed in Marina Inn and they were quite happy with the accommodation, and especially their policies for bringing boy's to the room. I on the other hand have great doubts about the place. It doesn't seem to be value for money, correct me if im wrong.

I'm look for a place that has a liberal guest policy (a mix between boys from "Funny boys bt" and "look bar sp") in the price range of 500 to 750 a night. I prefer Sunnee plaza!

Any information on Baan Dok Mai would be appreciated, since they fit nicely in that price range and are close enough to sunnee.

Answers here or in PM would be highly appreciated.

April 28th, 2009, 14:36
Means you want to bring boys to your room younger than 18 years old and no ID card.
And this as cheap as possible. Difficult because the police will charge the owner of guest houses and hotels too if they caught you with an underage boy. For this risk they charging you much more I guess.
Anyway - guys like you better stay at home if you are just able to impress children.

vnman
April 28th, 2009, 15:01
Means you want to bring boys to your room younger than 18 years old and no ID card.
And this as cheap as possible. Difficult because the police will charge the owner of guest houses and hotels too if they caught you with an underage boy. For this risk they charging you much more I guess.
Anyway - guys like you better stay at home if you are just able to impress children.

And you know this because?

And you know me from?

I've been reading all this nonsense on this topic (that you just raised) and I'm really not impressed. If you have a question, something you might not understand about my question, please feel free to ask.

That's Thai Style
Clever of Panorama Bar - Selling many Life Time Membership Cards to get 10% discount also in Funny Boys and afterwards increasing the prices with more than 10%.
Look in Boyztown: At Cafe Royal are always 3-4 waiter borred outside (but on the payrol) and if you going to sit there and order a drink they treat you like a shit (outside). One new bar owner in Boyztown who charge only 120 Baht for the dinks got threaten with some comments already. That means most of them agreeing the prices there. So let support Mark in Sunee Plaza with the "Krazy Dragon" and show that we appreciate this promotion. Many open Bars in Sunee Plaza also nice and in good condition. And let see what is "The Venue" doing next in Jomtien Complex? WAKE UP BOYZTOWN!!!!

Right? Big spender!

And let's not forget your brilliant other posts in here: george-your-posts-are-missed-t17516-15.html#p176136 (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/george-your-posts-are-missed-t17516-15.html#p176136)

Smiles
April 29th, 2009, 09:46
Didn't get a response on my Richard's question, so I think I've been misinformed.

I'm still hunting for a decent place to stay. Friends, have stayed in Marina Inn and they were quite happy with the accommodation, and especially their policies for bringing boy's to the room. I on the other hand have great doubts about the place. It doesn't seem to be value for money, correct me if im wrong.

Very odd post ... or oddly worded. First you say your friends very happy at Marina, especially because of their joiner policy ... then you say you have "doubts" about the place, which you don't describe in any way except for a strange 'feeling' (?) that the place isn't good value. Where do you get that from? You've never stayed yourself, so I don't really get what your talking about.

I'm look for a place that has a liberal guest policy (a mix between boys from "Funny boys bt" and "look bar sp") in the price range of 500 to 750 a night. I prefer Sunnee plaza!

So you want to stay in a dump. ... in Sunnee Plaza. No problem!! :blackeye:

Any information on Baan Dok Mai would be appreciated, since they fit nicely in that price range and are close enough to sunnee.

Then you should book there. Do you know how many small hotels you can find "around" Sunnee for 500-750 baht a night? Hundreds.
Pick one by darts, book it, and have fun.

Answers here or in PM would be highly appreciated.

vnman
April 29th, 2009, 10:54
Very odd post ... or oddly worded. First you say your friends very happy at Marina, especially because of their joiner policy ... then you say you have "doubts" about the place, which you don't describe in any way except for a strange 'feeling' (?) that the place isn't good value. Where do you get that from? You've never stayed yourself, so I don't really get what your talking about.

Good point! I'm not a native speaker, so if there's something lost in translation, I wouldn't know. My friends are happy in Marina for a number of reasons. They can bring as many boys to their room as they like, which can be 3 or 4 at a time. There are many boys who work in go go bars living in Marina.The first part is what i need the second part doesn't play into my fantasies. I'm afraid it's going to be very noisy. Another thing I don't like are the budget rooms they offer. I've not been there but other have made statements in that direction and the photo's on Marina's website are not that inviting.

The rooms in Baan Dok Mai look much more inviting and rooms the same price (750) as marina's cheapest room. But I'm not sure if the same orgies can take place as in Marina.

So you want to stay in a dump. ... in Sunnee Plaza. No problem!!
I know those places in sunnee...a couple of hundred for a short time stay. Don't worry, if i was planning something mr GD insinuated I wouldn't need this board to tell me where to do it.

Then you should book there. Do you know how many small hotels you can find "around" Sunnee for 500-750 baht a night? Hundreds.
Pick one by darts, book it, and have fun.
I know there must alot, but since i still have a couple of weeks before my trip; why not get better informed by people who've stayed in those places? Furthermore, looking into these things is a big part of my holiday fun.

:cheers:

April 29th, 2009, 11:39
If you want to bring back 16 year old Boys and up wards why donтАЩt you stay at Mosaik Apartments Soi Day and Night, this is the place above Boudoir Restaurant, where the Notorious Benny hill like Guy was arrested for having to same Inclinations.

Or if you want to play safe stay at New Paradise Inn just off Soi VC second Soi on the left going up towards Sunee Plaza. They will let you have younger Boys in if they donтАЩt look too young and vet them if they think they are a problem not let them come to your room.

The other Notorious Rooming house is BEN Mansions where the world famous Swizzle face brought back his boys when he stayed in Sunee area.

Or if you want to chance it IN-CHAT opposite KRAZY DRAGON is very Basic, from 300 baht a night , but I have been told they do allow underage there, as many live there, so you can just leave your door open and they will walk in.

I hear the policy in Marina in is flexible as many young Boys live there also as long as you donтАЩt abuse it there is quite a few very nice rooms and suites there so if you ask for the manager Thomas you can negotiate a good deal with him for a nice long stay.

If you want a nice place that puts you on trust to stay with a boy of dubious age try 2guys in Soi Yensabia very clean nice Big Rooms at the front and I think is from 600 baht a night this would be your best bet, there are many others I know of, including Yensabia Condo & Mansions, but they are touch and go as far as the security is concerned or if you tip them enough, to who you get in there, but these will do you fine for now.

My advise to you if you want to be safe rent a Condo in a private Block well away from Sunee Plaza area.

pyro
April 29th, 2009, 11:48
I do not see where vnman indicated that he was interested in boys under 18. It looks like gaydestination assumed that from what vnman wrote about a liberal joiners policy. I like places with a liberal joiners policy and I am NOT interested in bringing underage guys back.

April 29th, 2009, 12:16
I do not see where vnman indicated that he was interested in boys under 18. It looks like gaydestination assumed that from what vnman wrote about a liberal joiners policy. I like places with a liberal joiners policy and I am NOT interested in bringing underage guys back.

Unles you was a regular to the inside goings on with in Sunee plaza you would not know the code to find Young twinkie man and lady boys around 16 years of age, the Code was The Look Bar where you can find the boy next door or his brother. :pirate:

vnman
April 29th, 2009, 12:39

Unles you was a regular to the inside goings on with in Sunee plaza you would not know the code to find Young twinkie man and lady boys around 16 years of age, the Code was The Look Bar where you can find the boy next door or his brother. :pirate:

Good point king.Key! Thanks for your reaction in a non hysterical manner.

However, You read the "Look bar" remark perfectly, but you missed the Funny Boys part. I thought it would be clear that I like the fem boys but in the size you find a Funny Boys. Let me correct that so that everybody understands... on second though. I better leave it as it is. Everybody is free to think what they want :-)

The twink part in your reaction was absolutely right!

pyro
April 29th, 2009, 12:41
I see. I figured I might have missed something that required inside info, and that looks to be the case. Thank you for the info.

April 29th, 2009, 13:13
quote="vnman"]

Good point king.Key! Thanks for your reaction in a non hysterical manner.

However, You read the "Look bar" remark perfectly, but you missed the Funny Boys part. I thought it would be clear that I like the fem boys but in the size you find a Funny Boys. Let me correct that so that everybody understands... on second though. I better leave it as it is. Everybody is free to think what they want :-)

The twink part in your reaction was absolutely right![/quote]

Quote from vnman:- However, You read the "Look bar" remark perfectly, but you missed the Funny Boys part. I thought it would be clear that I like the fem boys but in the size you find a Funny Boys.end quote

Dont worry vnman it did not go un-noticed as i am an exspert of knowing if I have a man or lady boy to take home as I only like to be witha man, type guy I can do most things with.

Yes your right if you want Lady boy Heaven, go to Funny boys or Sawatdee Boys or most of the others, but if you want to find a good MAN Guy/Boy, Boyz Boyz Boyz, some times TOY BOYZ or COPA a few in DREAM BOYS, Good and ABOMB have usually quite a few, also STAR BOYS some times has a selection, of course in Sunee Plaza KRAZY DRAGON Is the home of MEN, NICE BOYS, Has some MAN BOYS, as has JIM JIM JIMMIES.

All the rest are mainly LADY BOYS, even though some time s quite a few in Happy Boys and ALL BOYS SEEM to have man BOYS there last time I was looking the door, but when they grow up they will be real hunks.
Just because some guys in BOYZ TOWN stand like a man, just listen to them speak and your soon see who is fem or not. Same with any boys you meet on line i.e Gay romeo or gay.postjung, or gaydar.co.uk phone them first listen to them speak your soon know who is going to arrive at your door.

April 29th, 2009, 13:31
What with TOM YUM, BODY LANGUAGE, DAVES, DUDES, XRAY, and most of the Karaoke bars, Cuming up the back stairs fast, for Man Boyz heaven , your have plenty to choose from, what ever way you lean..

vnman
April 29th, 2009, 16:51
What with TOM YUM, BODY LANGUAGE, DAVES, DUDES, XRAY, and most of the Karaoke bars, Cuming up the back stairs fast, for Man Boyz heaven , your have plenty to choose from, what ever way you lean..
Funny, I haven't been to any off those bars before. I got a lot to do! :cheers:

Actually, I had complained...no, just told mark that he didn't have anything for my taste in his bar. And just so there is no confusion, I was talking about the fem type. Mark had mailed me some pictures of some new boys he had working and they seemed to look like what I was after. but either way I was going to give his bar a visit.

April 29th, 2009, 18:54
ban dok mai is nice but i sugest you also look into howards guest house. good location and decent price, clean rooms, no hassles.

Shuee
May 5th, 2009, 02:59
if your thinking of howards hotel, it was strictly of age entry only, & may still be..... maybe book a room for a day or 2, & experiment for yourself.