PDA

View Full Version : The difference between the Krazy Dragon and other go-go bars

MARK
April 28th, 2009, 11:32
First there is no push lady boy mamma sang trying to squeeze the last 1bht out of you pocket before you have even sat down, with two door men to open the door for you and not drag you through it.
Second the prices are set no confusion no misunderstandings about over priced drinks or bins and no cheep none brand names served.
Third all staff have to be over 18 with a valid ID card that does not mean there is not some cute little Thai boys hanging around in side it just means they are over 18 years old,
And more importantly their is a age rang in the bar from 18 to yes 36 years old not every body has the same taste in boys the more variety you can have in a bar the more the customer has to choose from the Krazy has a reputation for cock in you face, not every bodyтАЩs cup of tee but on the whole it works.
Fourthly there is an atmosphere in the bar that seems to keep the boys and the customers on the go this month the boys are really starting to arrive back in numbers and we have more boys than we have had over the past twelve months, thatтАЩs not to say if you arrive to late the you will have your choice of boy they are going off quite quickly at the moment.
This bar will never be every bodyтАЩs cup of tee but value for money AND entertainment I donтАЩt think it can be beaten, and yes this is only my opinion and many may disagree but having just had the busiest month out of the past 12 months heading in to a low season we must be doing something right.

Thank you all for your custom over the past three years it is appreciated and we hope to keep things improving for your comfort and entertainment and of course my profit.

All the best Mark

pyro
April 28th, 2009, 12:55
I will be in Pattaya for the second time in May. I did not make it to Krazy Dragon on my first visit as I was only there a couple of days and not sure where to go. This trip I am looking forward to visiting the bar. Everything I read on here suggests that it is a lot of fun and a well run bar. I have also visited the KD website and I must say I am looking forward to giving it a go.

April 28th, 2009, 14:13
For me, the main differences are:
1. Other gogo bars don't have their owners bombarding 3 message boards on a daily basis with advertorials.
2. Other gogo bar owners know how to spell in their mother tongue.

You have a nice bar, some nice boys working there and a well priced menu. But Sunee Plaza is a dive; a run down, grotty area with a reputation that it deserves. That reputation and the routes to Sunee Plaza will ensure that some people will never want to go there.

Keep up the good work.

vnman
April 28th, 2009, 14:28
But Sunee Plaza is a dive; a run down, grotty area with a reputation that it deserves. That reputation and the routes to Sunee Plaza will ensure that some people will never want to go there.

And still, it's funny that so many people regret that initial decision.

MARK
April 28th, 2009, 16:13
1. Other gogo bars don't have their owners bombarding 3 message boards on a daily basis with advertorials.

You have a nice bar, some nice boys working there and a well priced menu. But Sunee Plaza is a dive; a run down, grotty area with a reputation that it deserves. That reputation and the routes to Sunee Plaza will ensure that some people will never want to go there.

Keep up the good work.Ben advertising works thatтАЩs why I PAY to advertise on this board as well as donating, I think that gives me as much right to harp on about my bar as say other board members harping on about the same issues time after time.

From day one I held my hands up to being a terrible English speller.

But Sunee Plaza is not a dive at all many bar owners over the past 3 years have worked hard to improve the area, the latest bar that open even added extra street lights to the car park at his own expense to light up the car park making it a better place for all.

One small step at a time.

foodforthought
April 28th, 2009, 16:57

Keep up the good work.

Ben Firstly I would have to say that you have never been in Business, I think that anyone who has a business should promote it. This forum and others is just another way of doing just that, I would say that Mark has every right to promote his business on this forum, just by observation he has a advert running on this forum which means he must pay for it, and a advert like that is not cheap. I do not think for a minute that he bombards the message boards, his contribution to the forum is of help to other members useful and informative, and I for one appreciate him taking the time to let us know when his bar is closed and what is on promotion.
The reputation of Sunee has never been a good one, but that is a reputation that is diminishing, however there are many people who would like the rumor to continue that it is a bad place.
Back to advertising if you Google KRAZY DRAGON PATTAYA there are at least 10 pages of comments from all over the world in several languages, also a number of these sites are foreign gay forum where I have never seen any input from Mark.

blueboy
April 28th, 2009, 17:03
At least Mark, you are trying to promote your bar and answer to threads unlike the Boyztown crowd - I know sometimes it can all turn sour, but you are ready to take the risk.

As for the difference in the bars, you forgot to mention that your boys wear large shorts and are not shy to show their tackle.

I did wonder down Sunee last week, and Ben is also right about it being a bit of a "dive". Mark has promoted that he only has 18+ boys which is excellent, but some bars definately do not have the same policy, and that has got to affect the number of people who do not go to Sunee. Many people would not be seen dead in Sunee because of the underage business.