PDA

View Full Version : deleted

giggsy
April 28th, 2009, 06:28
who wrote this,Baziel or gra ?
"Pattaya has cashed in on the merry environs in past eld
Lined with phallic go-go exerciser and nightclubs envelopment in a mostly Hesperian crowd
Boyz Town, should be primed to connexion cordial still continual representatives of the merry venues.
but if they do same the countenance of digit of the boys working
it is cushy sufficiency to concord on a toll for whatever added services."

Impulse
April 28th, 2009, 10:30
Is this a new form of English,or is a Thai trying to practice his on a web site? Well,he have crapper time overjoyous good feeling and everyone happy. :drunken:

April 28th, 2009, 18:32
Is this a new form of English,or is a Thai trying to practice his on a web site? Well,he have crapper time overjoyous good feeling and everyone happy. :drunken:

No. It's an example of how far artificial intelligence and natural language processing has progressed since St. Alan of Turin(g) was cruelly hounded to death for his proclivities.

April 29th, 2009, 03:16

hmm, its not the worst attempt at English I have read here.....how is Balziel by the way?

quiet1
April 29th, 2009, 07:37
The other day I was bored so perused some profiles on gayromeo and found several of them like this:

"I hair wants to meet a person who is like hair me tight such as , moderate moderate tight like model , are who is the wood like ? tight and you vacate to like ? tight come in greet hair me has through please tight, "

Also saw several profiles with vital data such as:

Position: Bottom only
Fucking: Top only

Bless their little hearts, trying to navigate a site which is in English!