PDA

View Full Version : 100 pipers at Krazy

MARK
April 26th, 2009, 10:38
In Reply To Some Questions. :study:

You can open a bottle at 499Bht plus 60 Bht per mixer and 20Bht per ice or you can have a set price at 1200bht all in.
ItтАЩs not my opinion itтАЩs a fact it actually works out at the same price or very very similar.

:idea: Benefits of opening a bottle Marks happy I AM joking sorry, :cheers:
First bottle 1200bht dropping to 1000bht for the second and if still standing 800 for the third all in.

My advice if you wonтАЩt a flock of lads sat with you all at one time open a bottle it will work out cheaper BUT YOU MUST INFORM THE WAITER TO PORE SMALL MEASURES OR THE BOYS WILL KILL a BOTTLE IN 20 MINTS
BE FIRM. :scratch: :angryfire:

If you want one boy at a time you can still open a bottle but tell the waiter you only want Two GLASSES then you can chat with one boy if not keen move him on with 50bht or 100 no problem choose a new boy and a new glass. :thumbright:

My advise for a really relaxing laugh open a bottle bring plenty of 20bht notes make the waiter pore reasonable measures and you will have a good night I am sure :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken:

Mark.
On a nother note we have had 15 new boys start this past month pop in take a look. :thumbright:

jinks
April 26th, 2009, 12:46
How much for a bottle of Bacardi ?

MARK
April 26th, 2009, 14:01

1500Bht all in if you show your O A P pass. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :drunken:

TOQ
April 26th, 2009, 14:57

1500Bht all in if you show your O A P pass. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :drunken:

O A P pass ??? Obvious Ancient Punter ??? :laughing3:

john

April 26th, 2009, 17:54
For Jinks:
O.A.P - Outrageous Arse Plunderer

jinks
April 26th, 2009, 21:19
Mark, a VERY fair price for Bacardi.

In the past I was ripped off in Topman by paying 1700 !
Each trip several bottles.
Christmas = Champagne + a bottle for the boys without an off.

This however enabled Michael to retire gracefully on my money.

jcowle
April 26th, 2009, 21:55
Hi all

I would just like to put a plug in for Sawadee Boys, pattayaland, soi 1

Sakul my partner is the owner and has a similar pricing policy for bottles as Krazy Dragon, however the single drink price is 150B for all spirits and beer and 120b for all other drinks.
all boy drinks are as above with 40B going to the boy.

Bottle prices are a follows-

100 Pipers 1200B inclusive of mixers, second bottle 1000B
Bacardi 1500B inclusive
Johnny Red 1500B inclusive
Johnny Black 2000B inclusive

I would certainly agree with Mark that it is cheaper to buy a bottle if you are staying for a few hours it certainly works out better for you the customer, and I agree keep an eye on the measures being poured by the waiter.

A quick plug we have a cabaret show every Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 11.45pm.

As with Marks bar the new boys are back after the Songkran break, Sawadee Boys currently have 30+ boys of all shape and sizes : :sunny:

On the 13th May it will be party time as it is Sakuls Birthday, and Dangs birthday who is the Mama Sang, a free buffet of sandwiches, salads and other nibbles, plus spit roast chicken and fresh BBQ pork will be free for all, plus an outside Esan stage with many singers starting at 9.30pm till late, free for all. :cheers:
Inside there will be cabaret shows from singers to men in the buff showing their stuff atnz , all from Bangkok.

Regards
John
On behalf of Sakul at sawadee Boys ;-)
:salute:

foodforthought
April 28th, 2009, 02:39
Just to say thank you for your pricing policy, Mark I am sure you will remember our table? We managed to get though 5 bottles of course your boys did give us a helping hand, (in more ways than one). I have to say I like the new outfits that some of your boys are now wearing, or not wearing.

krobbie
April 28th, 2009, 02:55

Mark, Something tells me that jinks hasn't an old age pension pass and neither do I. I am sure we can come to some arrangement though.

How much for Vodka (bottle)?

No wonder Krazy Dragon is doing well during these tougher times. You seem to be meeting the market. Sensible!
Bums in seats, that's the answer to it all. Not rocket science but some are slow to learn the lesson.

Cheers
krobbie

MARK
April 28th, 2009, 18:06

Mark, Something tells me that jinks hasn't an old age pension pass and neither do I. I am sure we can come to some arrangement though.

How much for Vodka (bottle)?

No wonder Krazy Dragon is doing well during these tougher times. You seem to be meeting the market. Sensible!
Bums in seats, that's the answer to it all. Not rocket science but some are slow to learn the lesson.

Cheers
krobbie

VODKA FINLANDIA 1500
VODKA SMIRNOFF 1500
VODKA ABSOLUT 1500
VODKA GRAY GOOSE 3000

All inclusive :drunken: :drunken: :drunken:

jinks
April 28th, 2009, 20:53
Mark, Something tells me that jinks hasn't an old age pension pass and neither do I.

I do have a free bus travel pass, does that count ?

krobbie
April 29th, 2009, 02:41
jinks, I think you and I will have to be very careful withese booze specials at Krazy Dragon ... we'd be legless in no time. LOL.

Mark ... reasonable prices for your Vodka. I won't need Grey Goose as I'm just not that hi-so.

Cheers
krobbie

April 29th, 2009, 08:05
1500Bht all in if you show your O A P pass

Ripped 200 bath. Did you show your " Old Age Pensioner " , pass ?

What make krazy Dragon different from other bars ? Why so much promo ?

It just a empty bar no costumer and no boy's !

Yep go look yourself !

MARK
April 29th, 2009, 10:03
[quote]1500Bht all in if you show your O A P pass

Ripped 200 bath. Did you show your " Old Age Pensioner " , pass ?

What make krazy Dragon different from other bars ? Why so much promo ?

It just a empty bar no costumer and no boy's !

Yep go look yourself ![/quote:2kn5qvlp]

Chris you need a humor transplant.

The rest of you miss information I am not going to respond to except YEP go look for yourself :salute: :salute: :salute:
and your one time in the Dragon back in December could hardly give you an over sight of the bar. :thumbleft:

April 29th, 2009, 18:24
miss information

and your one time in the Dragon back in December

In December i did stay in Dubai have been in your bar just 3 weeks ago !

I real hope your bar running well Mark !

You make promo a lot on SGT same Niddy's before !

Good luck ! :flower:

Wesley
May 2nd, 2009, 10:10
Mark.
On another note we have had 15 new boys start this past month pop in take a look. :thumbright:
Now that sound much more like something that would hget me in the door. 15 new lads

Wes

May 2nd, 2009, 10:12
Personally, I won't go anywhere that doesn't have 35 year-old farangs on stage. Hahaha.